• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

agony1996

Jul 8, 2024
I dont really believe god exists I was christian before and thought alot of the bible is bull so stopped but lets say he exists, you ctb and here you are face to face with him. would you blame him? what would you tell him?
Why the fuck did you make suffer, why the hell did I ever do to you

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
"Why do bad things happen to good people?" Or "Why was abuse part of your plan?" I'm not sure if any answer would satisfy me, though

Last edited:
A

agony1996

Jul 8, 2024
I would spit into his face
I would say why did you let me suffer but spitting in his face is gutsy, to be honest I would be a little scared to go that far, scared of him retaliating against me, although I say I can possibility suffer anymore then what I'm already suffering but you never know

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
"So... I have a lot questions for you..."

HandfulofBasil

HandfulofBasil

Jul 10, 2024
"You know. I'm not even this fucked up to my sims because I feel bad and I know they're just bits of code and programming. What the hell was your beef with me about??"

M

MyTimeIsUp

I often wonder if there is an afterlife, do you?
Feb 27, 2024
I'd laugh, because if there REALLY was a god, it wouldn't allow all this suffering. And don't give me the shit about "free will". A god would literally have the power to STOP it, and not ALLOW it.

Why would a real god allow children to be raped, abused, etc? Or the nicest people alive to suffer with cancer? What about all of us suffering with mental illness? Women tortured by men on a daily basis? Fucking raped and murdered, all for power and control. Animals being abused, poor little defenceless creatures. The list goes on and fucking on

All this pointless suffering

Yeah, whatever.

You asked a really fucking stupid question in my opinion. You literally asked what would a suicidal person ask a 'god' - seriously? Absolutely baffling. Ridiculous

Reactions: indefinitesleep2
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
I'd apologize. I'm very ashamed of desiring suicide so much. Despite understanding antinatalists, I generally consider life a gift that we should use to its fullest. Especially if I arrived to heaven I'd be especially ashamed for not doing more to show my gratitude for being saved.

rokonie

rokonie

Jun 3, 2024
"Is my dog here?"
I'll be too relieved after death to dwell on and stay bitter over a life i didn't even want, i can finally rest in cloudland.

jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
I'd say "fuck you, you petty, vindictive, worthless murderous piece of shit, kill yourself".

amaluuk

amaluuk

Jan 11, 2024
Irritated that my attempt likely failed since I'm clearly still conscious and would try to do some kind of lucid dreaming to make the most of this fantasy world before I have to wake up. It would take a lot for me to be convinced that I wasn't just hallucinating.

Reactions: Spectre
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
They would send me to hell since I wouldn't kiss their feet for all the human suffering they are responsible for.

turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

🎣
Nov 13, 2023
if he exists I'd probably tell him this very nice word
"kys"

wondernerd87

wondernerd87

Looking to escape my own personal hell
Jul 12, 2024
I'd wanna fight him. Ijs. God has never been there for me. I've been curled in the fetal position begging for gods help and nothing. God let my religious junkie parents sell me for sex and when I begged for help he was never there. Fuck god. I'd punch him in the face