• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

emptyenvelopes

Jun 15, 2024
I would love to ask why. Why did I go through all the hurt and heartbreak? Why did I have to suffer? Is there really some divine plan? Were all of the events of my life meant to shape or test my soul in this way, or was it just random?

And I would ask, why did God abandon his creation? Why was the cost of free will to be a life without God's guidance? And finally.. was this abandonment our (creation's) fault or God's choice?

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight and divinemistress36
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
What the fuck? That was horrible.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight
indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
lol just the fact that you used to think all humans on earth were even when you were "Christian" means you weren't truly a Christian. What happened to love thy neighbor? lol try Christians do more than just pray, they seek knowledge in the Bible, help others, treat others with respect, and try to lead a life free of sin as possible but not perfect. And yeah I know there's a lot of Christian people that are snubs and critical of others; again those aren't true Christians just people that go to church because that's what they did growing up. I'm not trying to convince you of anything though, just saying you can't say you were a faithful person and then you lost faith because you're life is difficult or because you're having so many issues you think it's unfair. Ask yourself, why should bad things don't happen to you? They happen to everyone even innocent children and animals, God even in other religions aren't meant to make your life easier, they're meant to teach you how to lead your life with a basic set of rules and morals. Shit happening in life is just that, life.
I did the whole holy shabang bro, that makes no sense that someone thats faithful can never ever lose faith, of course they can it happens to alot of people including priests and other religious figures

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
"You can't handle the truth."

Because mankind's "God's" have always been male. Kings, emperors, dictators on and on. Way back then they were seen as gods. Some still are.
I wouldn't say anything, there would be no need. He knows me better than myself after all.
God isn't real.

Reactions: divinemistress36
SecretAgent420

SecretAgent420

Jun 4, 2024
I did the whole holy shabang bro, that makes no sense that someone thats faithful can never ever lose faith, of course they can it happens to alot of people including priests and other religious figures
You're absolutely right about that man, I take back what I said. Even devoted Christians can lose their faith.

Reactions: indefinitesleep2
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I'd quote bring me the horizon:

you think I'm just a fool that stands for nothing. Well to that….

I SAY YOUR A CUNT

Reactions: fleetingnight, SpiderMolt, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
"what the fuck dude?"

Reactions: fleetingnight and indefinitesleep2
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
Here we are again eh!?

N

Neraul

Oct 25, 2023
'Why?'

Just that.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight and Why did they do it
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
I Would Say "Big sorry "

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight and Why did they do it
idontfeellikeimreal

idontfeellikeimreal

FDA Approved
Aug 21, 2023
I would ask him why he made it so hard for me to stay alive

• Hugs
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life is definitely not a song...
Mar 14, 2024
Lol okay I'll change "keep being a dick" to "keep being a stubborn old man"
Well of course you know that I think "keep being a dick" is appropriate... I was thinking of your soul and it becoming all dark and Ursula-like😈

• Yay!
Reactions: derpyderpins
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
"We have so much to debate!"

• Yay!
Reactions: fleetingnight, divinemistress36 and DefinitelyReady
A

avalonisburning

Womp womp womp
May 12, 2024
That wasn't your best work, and you know it.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and MatrixPrisoner
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life is definitely not a song...
Mar 14, 2024
That wasn't your best work, and you know it.
I'm so tired/have a head ache that I thought you saying this to another User about their answer!😂
(As if they're joke was lame)
"Thought you were being funny didya?"

"Why do you hate women? Girlfriend ghost you and that's you've never mentioned her? Make the whole world suffer because of a 'broken heart'? You're such a cliche..."

Last edited:
Reactions: avalonisburning
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
"Oh...

....so you do exist..."

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
"Oh...

....so you do exist..."
Mr Anderson. Welcome back…

We missed you.
My World Possession GIF by Max

Reactions: divinemistress36 and MatrixPrisoner
H

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
"don't put me back in man ;-;"

• Hugs
thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Experienced
Apr 2, 2024
"bro your dick is so small haha loser"

• Yay!
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
First: if you were before God you would see a monstrosity. Why should he have a sense of fatherhood for you? Your finite suffering is indifferent to an infinite being. For the absolutism of a deity all that exists are mere possibilities. I personally do not consider that God and the Universe are separate things. It would be wrong to anthropomorphize it. I think of a cosmic intelligence.

• Love
Reactions: opheliaoveragain and Serial Experi Pain
Serial Experi Pain

Serial Experi Pain

I hate me more :P
Sep 12, 2023
It would likely be the first time I would angry cry since I was a child, lol. I don't believe in an afterlife, let alone a deity, but if there happens to be one that is responsible, or could have intervened in any of the suffering that goes on in this world, I wouldn't have to say anything because they know everything I am thinking right now, or have in the past when I have been asked this question before-and none of it is pretty.

• Hugs
W

Why did they do it

Jul 3, 2024
"Where is the bar? I need citrus, sugar, and cachaça. You know, there were easier ways of getting me here."

VeryShy

VeryShy

Poor-functioning autist and schizophrenic
Jun 21, 2024
"You got me in a lot of pain and suffering, but still thank you for all the nice moments."

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, fleetingnight and Why did they do it
It'sMyLife

It'sMyLife

Little bundles of futile hope we are
Apr 18, 2020
"Um , hey God dude or whatever your name is uhhh like you really make a lotta mistakes "
Something along those lines

rednights

rednights

Jun 5, 2024
"I'm not mad. Just don't send me back down there."

Edpal247

Edpal247

Student
Jul 9, 2024
You big DUMMY! This is the best you could manage? How bad are you suffering that you let us suffer too!?

• Hugs
C

clara_bow

Jul 7, 2024
I dont really believe god exists I was christian before and thought alot of the bible is bull so stopped but lets say he exists, you ctb and here you are face to face with him. would you blame him? what would you tell him?
God picks winners and losers and I got stuck with a lousy participation trophy

• Hugs
Reactions: indefinitesleep2 and fleetingnight