Epikur

Epikur

Oct 6, 2023
I would aks him why he didn´t give me more evidence of his existence, as I am an atheist. The second question would be is why he created creatures with critical minds, that are not allowed to use their wit (refer to Eva and the apple). Just because he needs someone to adore him ? Isn´t that narcissistic? The enormous waste of time, space and material? Just for the purpose of letting creatures suffer and forcing them to seek redemption? Isn´t that sadistic?

Exitwings

Exitwings

I have no wings and I must fly (it/its)
Dec 25, 2023
I'm not christian or whatever so I'm just gonna replace god with whoever's in charge of this version of Earth:

"So, what the fuck?"

continued: "Like, I'm pretty sure this is just an idea generating universe for yall but seriously what in the fucking hell.
"You know what, no, don't tell me, I don't want to know, I don't care. Just take me Home, or to your soul containment realm if that's what's gonna happen. Either way I need to see my reflection¹, hug some people, beat the shit out of something, and go for a run and flight."

¹ Once in either Home or "Heaven" I'd be in the form/body I want.

Last edited:
Reactions: abigail
Henryk

Henryk

Tonight I'm gonna rest my chemistry
Apr 22, 2022
If I talked to God
I would ask you:
Why do we suffer so much
When did we come here?
What debt is this
That we have to die to pay?

I would also ask
How is it made
Who doesn't sleep, who doesn't eat
And so he lives contentedly.
Why didn't he do it
Are we the same way?

Why are there some happy ones
And others who suffer so much?
We were born the same,
We live in the same corner.
Who was there to temper the crying?
And ended up salting the tears?

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
"I want a refund. Now."

• Hugs
Reactions: Exitwings and Zhendou
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
Hmm. I'm not sure.

Where were you? Why did you abandon me? Where was your favor? What did I do wrong? I worked hard to make a life and to do as you ask. I worked hard to save lives? I didnt even make a mistake someone else did? And then you brought hell to me. Why? Help me understand. I do as you ask and you punish me? Why? Where were you? Punish them not me. You owe me an apology for making me do this.

melancho

melancho

Aug 16, 2024
I don't think there is any god , devil , programmer , computer , soul , afterlife, reincarnation, magic, etc none of that

there are a trillion trillion entities like molecules, organisms , 8 billion humans etc that interact by themselves with other independent entities. No single god / computer/ programmer could manage all of these trillions of entities at the same time.

For example how could a god see and understand what each of the 8 billion humans is thinking all at the same time? A human can think at least 1500 words per minute .How and for what reason would a god or programmer do this?

I think if a programmer or god had to watch a monkey like me all day that god would be bored to the point of torture. "He's washing clothes how exiting he's folding the clothes now" ." now what is he thinking that why does he have to fold clothes how it's meaningless sux and wished he had killed himself so he wouldn't have to do this nor anything".

To have to watch / manage 8 billion humans , trillions of insects animals bacteria at the same time would be torture. Why? There is no reason to do anything. Nothing matters

The only reason humans think life or the meaningless activities are fun , important, matter is because evolution and culture /society programmed those things to seem important enjoyable etc . They are not objectively important if I think about them logically . The only thing I think is real is avoiding extreme pain or extreme suffering

To put blame on something that doesn't exist like a god is letting off the hook those who are keeping everyone in the prison
you are attributing human characteristics to god which completely contradicts with the idea of god