• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Would it change you being here?
I would completely stop seeing and cut ties with my father's family early in my life as i would later discover that they are a bunch of venomous snakes, who probably never gave two shits about me, and only took care of me because they felt it was their responsability.
They are probably the fakest people i ever known.
It would probably help my psychological health by not removing the contact i had with these toxic people from my life.
But i would probably be around here, i think.

Last edited:
Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
1981 quietly and respectfully clean my room at 'home' ... organize dumping excess detritus and bloody well study Religion at University which my deranged mother forbade me to do.
At the age of seventeen , I was still 'her' possession / doll/ mannequin ...
A living testament to her skills as a cult control group member .
Cut the chord .
Because she didn't know she had to do it .
No Mum , I am not your little replacement husband .
Sick sick sick .
To be so disempowered and saturated with taught and learned helplessness .

Last edited:
Reactions: Baskol1
DyslexicForeigner

DyslexicForeigner

Student
Dec 27, 2018
Nothing can be changed because I was born with autism and many other mental health issues.

Reactions: Baskol1
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I wouldda studied math and science harder. I would have started taking Adderall and Accutane earlier. I would have gotten myself programmed to avoid all needs for social and sexual activity, and would have been laser-focused on my career and how to make money. I probably would have also stayed at different jobs for longer periods of time. And, finally, I wouldn't have tried to leave the U.S. for work for nigh on a decade. Big mistake.

sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
At one point I had ready access to barbiturates. I would have had an "accident." Tragic and all of that. Otherwise, no life changes come to mind that would not lead me *here*.

Reactions: Darkhaven
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I'd change more than what I could fit in a single post.

ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
I'd buy a ton of bitcoin and become rich babyyyy

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
i would go back to when i first attempted to kill myself, and do it right this time.

that or prevent myself from being born, there is nothing i could have changed about my life to make it better, all were terrible circumstances outside of my control.

Reactions: Darkhaven