• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

pluscat

pluscat

Sep 26, 2023
I've been thinking about this, if I could somehow rewind the clock with all my memories and experiences now and kinda have a second go at life I would do in a heartbeat I'd be able to get all the things I missed, could change who I was friends with, try a sport when i was young etc. I really hope that's what death is.

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Very hardly so. The early childhood was problematic, and almost everything was out of control. Same goes for other periods, and living the life with ASD is uneasy by itself

Last edited:
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Yes. I've made some bad choices that have affected my life but I've also done things that have hurt other people who deserved better so I'd like the opportunity to set that right. Sadly, there would be repercussions - if I don't do A then further down the line D won't happen and I hate the thought of knowingly giving some things up but then maybe that's what I deserve.

A

almakira

Mar 21, 2024
Imagine the possibilities I could stop 9/11 give the finger to my evangelical parents do everything I was too afraid to do as a kid and just be overall prepared for anything? Absolutely yes what kind of question is this?

heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
there's some regrets i have in life. so while i'm inclined to have a second chance, i think i'd end up ctb'ing in that life too. i just don't think i was meant to be around for long

H

Hunter2005

Student
Apr 15, 2023
That literally one of the reasons I want to commit suicide because my whole life has been darkness, I really want a chance to restart it and do it over.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and sserafim
Asingletwig

Asingletwig

Oct 1, 2020
Why bother I'm sure I'd would just fuck it up another way. I'd be the most suicidal baby tho, munching Tide pods, bleach bottles etc

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
Absolutely. I know what to do now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Definitely, I could've had a great life if I would've made better decisions.

• Hugs
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Yes I would I know exactly what mistakes not to make.

• Hugs
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
Imagine the possibilities I could stop 9/11
sorry if you were there as well. i was late for work and watched the second tower collapse from the bus on the queensboro bridge. just total disbelief.

• Hugs
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
Assuming that I have the knowledge that I have now when I restart, then I could potentially see the point in trying to fix my life. Maybe, a different perspective on life goals could prevent me from making the mistakes that have brought me to this point.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
No, existence itself is the problem to me and only permanently ceasing to exist can fix it. More than anything I wish that I never existed at all, I only see never existing as true perfection. Under no circumstances would I wish for the futile and torturous burden that is human existence especially as there are no disadvantages to not existing yet there is literally no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist. It's a curse to be conscious and aware with the ability to suffer endlessly, I personally could never be able to understand why anyone would want this.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, I wouldn't. I can't fix my life because, for me, existence is the problem itself. In other words, my problem is that I am alive and the only cure to this condition is death

B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
I've been thinking about this, if I could somehow rewind the clock with all my memories and experiences now and kinda have a second go at life I would do in a heartbeat I'd be able to get all the things I missed, could change who I was friends with, try a sport when i was young etc. I really hope that's what death is.
This is difficult to answer. Do you retain those prior memories or would it be wiped. If so I struggle to see how things would play out differently. I could say I should be more social. But it may be worse. There's a reason I am not. It's not a skill that I have. So on and so forth. I think life would play out just the same.