• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I wish I could've handled everything differently…i handled things in the worst way i could of and i suffer the consequences

I ruined any chance of getting my friend back…i destroyed most relationships I could've had

I've created such a cesspool of hatred for myself i did so many stupid selfish and shitty things

I ruined any sort of life or happiness I could've hand for myself

And I can't even fucking escape

I try to hang myself i know i'm going to be found and become a vegtable

I try the bag method i know I'm going to rip it open and be no better off

I slit my throat and i'm just going to permanently lose the ability to speak or sing

OD'ing won't fucking work

I can't get my hands on a firearm and even if i did i'd somehow survive

Most other methods i either don't have access to the resources or have the knowledge or confidence to do so

I can't fucking escape i want to escape i want to rewind the clock i want to just change everything 2024 was supposed to be my year and it's been fucking destroyed

sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
Im sorry ur in such pain.

If u had your friend back, would it change your thoughts?

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Sorry you're in so much pain. I thought you had another ctb method planned out. Did it not work?

Last edited:
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Im sorry ur in such pain.

If u had your friend back, would it change your thoughts?
Yes yes it fucking would massively but she wont listen and no one can get through to her
I thought you had another ctb method planned out. Did it not work?
I planned to do it tomorrow as i went out tonight and honestly it's because i feel or see no fucking point without her if i just had her back i'd be find i could recover i could get better i could make my life better improve my relationships but everything is a constant reminder of her and how she hates me