• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think my nervous system is pretty fucked. I am overly anxious all the fucking time. Popping benzos and sleep medication (z-drugs) would help me a lot. I took benzos for a certain time period and the withdrawal was nightmarish. But it helped me to survive college temporarily.

I could imagine it would be a lot of fun to abuse them without negative consequences. In real life there negative consequences and I hate the notion to be with my back against the wall.

I never took hard drugs, never smoked weed and tbh I never intentionally drank alcohol. But I could imagine drugs could alleviate the pain. However, certainly not for my brain. I had stress induced psychosis. Psychoactive drugs would induce new psychoses.

I sometimes imagine being on drugs similar to being manic. But some people in this forum told me there are some differences. Being manic was a great time. But I could never be in a relationship while being manic. I like to listen to Lil Peep. His nervous system sounds similar fucked as mine. And I think being in his skin was not always very pleasant.

I think maybe I could enjoy live if I could take benzos forever without addiction etc. Science should work on inventing such drugs. I don't know anything about chemistry but it sounds easier than to upload our consciousness to the internet or shit like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: i.logical
C

Captainfalconcrou

Apr 21, 2024
Probably not since I think most of the nice effects make you unable to interact properly with other people

Reactions: myusername890
PINKIESISU

PINKIESISU

Apr 21, 2024
I think my nervous system is pretty fucked. I am overly anxious all the fucking time. Popping benzos and sleep medication (z-drugs) would help me a lot. I took benzos for a certain time period and the withdrawal was nightmarish. But it helped me to survive college temporarily.

I could imagine it would be a lot of fun to abuse them without negative consequences. In real life there negative consequences and I hate the notion to be with my back against the wall.

I never took hard drugs, never smoked weed and tbh I never intentionally drank alcohol. But I could imagine drugs could alleviate the pain. However, certainly not for my brain. I had stress induced psychosis. Psychoactive drugs would induce new psychoses.

I sometimes imagine being on drugs similar to being manic. But some people in this forum told me there are some differences. Being manic was a great time. But I could never be in a relationship while being manic. I like to listen to Lil Peep. His nervous system sounds similar fucked as mine. And I think being in his skin was not always very pleasant.

I think maybe I could enjoy live if I could take benzos forever without addiction etc. Science should work on inventing such drugs. I don't know anything about chemistry but it sounds easier than to upload our consciousness to the internet or shit like that.
Nope I will never take any drugs ever oh wait that's right I'm already doing that they wanted me to start taking high blood pressure medication at 20 years old and I refused and I'm 50 now and I still refuse and I never have and I never will fuck man's medicine fuck any medicine fuck procedures fuck cures the only cure for me is to be restored to my real self and life and how can that take place that's right through death and separation of this body there's no other way and no fucking man's medicine shit will ever do anything close to that