• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
They would respond with that cliché of "oh no, we didn't realize you were struggling! Why didn't you reach out for help? How could you do this to us?" 🤪

catladyJ

catladyJ

Apr 17, 2024
I don't think they would be surprised, but I don't know what they would try to do about it. I have a hard time imagining how it would make them feel because I've been this way for more than 30 years (most of my life) and much of my reasoning for wanting to die is reflected back at me by society. That makes it difficult for me to believe that anyone cares or wants me to live, you know?

J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
At least one of my brothers would probably try to throw me in the bin. 😳

akvalentine

akvalentine

Mar 23, 2024
My friends wouldn't say much since I don't really have any. My ex fiancee of two years isolated me intentionally and I took care of her 24/7. My family, on the other hand, knows about how I feel, but I'm sure they would hospitalize me if they found out I was on a suicide forum lol

Abditory

Abditory

The feeling that you won’t be here much longer
Jan 16, 2024
Perhaps you need to find different friends. Real friends will accept you for who you are.
True but I can understand the reasoning for most of their reactions, mainly concern over me.

• Love
Reactions: Linda
anonymousbookreader

anonymousbookreader

Apr 5, 2024
They wouldn't understand it and would be upset. I feel like anything that brings further increases my comfort with dying, that has useful suicide information, would be seen as an enabler. Completely forgetting the fact that I was already like this.

loslassen

loslassen

call me June
Dec 8, 2023
honestly I haven't spent enough time pondering on this question, I don't even know and to be honest I'm not sure, my partner knows and he understands it's a place of comfort for me, but the rest of my family and friends? It would freak them out, they simply wouldn't understand, they'd be scared, they'd strip my privacy from me

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I don't think they would be surprised, but I don't know what they would try to do about it. I have a hard time imagining how it would make them feel because I've been this way for more than 30 years (most of my life) and much of my reasoning for wanting to die is reflected back at me by society. That makes it difficult for me to believe that anyone cares or wants me to live, you know?
I care and I want you to live, provided you can find a way to live reasonably happily. If you can't find that way, and you choose to ctb, we'll do our best to support you as you go.

G

Gorgone

Oct 22, 2023
Don't have any friends. My partner/BD would probably end up lecturing me about it and how it makes him feel and etc etc etc.

I wouldn't want to deal with the annoyance of sitting and being talked at for an hour+.

NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
They would never rationalize my decision to join this forum. I know they would be deeply concerned about my health and would want me to leave this website immediately. Though, simultaneously, they cannot understand my self-harm, my disconnection from community, and my desire to end my own life. They'll force me away from SaSu to "better my mental health," yet they have no idea how to handle my struggles. I'd find myself paired with a therapist and in a cycle of failing to be understood all over again. I have been let down by the people I love time and time again, and I am genuinely not interested in 'reaching out' to people beyond this community anymore. I wouldn't be here, if my friends and family could understand my struggles or if the 'help' I was provided with actually helped me.

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
lol mine found my old account. They didn't really react strongly. Someone screenshotted a bunch of my posts to send to my lawyer to ideally send to my psychiatrist but my lawyer did not care, he just shared it with my parents who, again, did not care. I wish I had something more interesting to share, but that's it.

bugs_for_brains

bugs_for_brains

We can always regroup on the moon <3
Mar 4, 2024
my mum and nan would act all sad and tell me to get off it but then when they get mad they'll just use it as another thing to berate me about

Crash_Bash_Dash

Crash_Bash_Dash

Apr 23, 2024
I really don't know how would they react. Perhaps my family would be concerned about it and try to talk me out of here and try to interrupt my interaction with this platform in the worst scenario. And my friends would say something that "Let the life win and there's still potential in you so don't lose it on this website!" or something like that. But they're not aware of the struggles and pain I have (and so doesn't the community here) in full scale so nobody shouldn't be saying anything.

My supported housing facility's staff would be on the other hand very interested to put me in psych ward if I they knew about my activity over here so I would be most concerned about them knowing I am here.

cemetorium

cemetorium

Oct 26, 2020
It would probably depend on the person. A few of my friends who are aware of how deeply suicidal I am would probably not be surprised, but I imagine others would be shocked. My family would probably be horrified to find out that I've been on this site for years.

To be fair, I was surprised to find out that my friend who died via suicide used this site before her death. I didn't know she was on here until several months after she died, and by the point I found out I had had an account for months and had been lurking for quite a while prior (I was lurking here before she died).