• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
Train is my #1 method but I feel bad for the driver. Could you imagine driving a train and some guy suddenly runs into the tracks? He/she would be traumatized. I'm so desperate for death, I don't consider other people. I'm like a starving person that is desperate for food, except the food is the train and the starvation is my life.

Train is currently the only method I feel comfortable with.

NewDelhiGuy

NewDelhiGuy

Oct 5, 2018
Why not nitrogen exit bag method?
Sitting in a chair, leaving in peace , after having couple of drinks or may be sober,,
I understand if that option is not available to you at this moment, but it is relatively easier to procure n2 cylinder.

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
Why not nitrogen exit bag method?
Sitting in a chair, leaving in peace , after having couple of drinks or may be sober,,
I understand if that option is not available to you at this moment, but it is relatively easier to procure n2 cylinder.
Too risky. I live with my parents, buying a cylinder of nitrogen would be suspicious.