• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

stuck_here

stuck_here

May 12, 2024
We have all been there, final hurdle is the most toughest, hope we all had a exit button to end this existence, I wish you the best no matter what you choose.

Reactions: Unknown21
ab_

ab_

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
my life has been very sad from the get go. i suffered a lot from bullying which led to me being homeschooled and withdrew from society for a while. i endured a lot of sexual trauma from a family member who recently died and i was sad because i never got the closure i needed since he passed. most would be celebrating when their abuser is dead but i was left sad and confused.

my family also just has a history of mental health problems. my mom doesn't believe in mental illness (the irony since she's pretty depressed herself) so i've been untreated and it's only gotten worse. i've attempted in the past and she never took it seriously..so i hope she's not too surprised when she discovers me.
My two cents:

IMHO you should seek treatments for your severe depression first before you make this decision. I think CTB should be the last resort after you exhausted all options. If you store the SN in a safe and secure place where it cannot be found by others, then it will always be there if intensive treatment doesn't work out. The feeling of being trapped in life and forced to live until natural death is hellish. I know it all too well.

Ultimately, it's your choice either way. I wish you peace regardless.