• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
My dad and I were talking about finances and our financial situation. Thankfully, my dad is a nurse and hasn't been effected financially from the pandemic. That being said, we have other expenses to tend to. While we aren't in a financial ruin, my dad is considering getting a second job. I wish I could do something. I am 22 with no job atm, and I want to help take off the burden of my dad. At the same time I feel super last and has been doing nothing but sleeping and gaming

I even told my dad I'd be willing to help out, but he only wants me to focus on school and not be overwhelmed. I even offered to, I dunno, be a receptionist at his job. However he likes to keep his work/home life separate. I feel so useless and like a financial burden

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
My sister has some mental health issues and has been a NEET for a while, but now she is stacking shelves in a supermarket.

For me, I am working atm but with my mental illness I don't know how long I can keep working for. I prefer to work, but sometimes I am bedridden.
There are also jobs I couldn't handle - I couldn't be a carer for example. So any job I would need to be able to cope with. The job market is also tough.

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
My dad and I were talking about finances and our financial situation. Thankfully, my dad is a nurse and hasn't been effected financially from the pandemic. That being said, we have other expenses to tend to. While we aren't in a financial ruin, my dad is considering getting a second job. I wish I could do something. I am 22 with no job atm, and I want to help take off the burden of my dad. At the same time I feel super last and has been doing nothing but sleeping and gaming

I even told my dad I'd be willing to help out, but he only wants me to focus on school and not be overwhelmed. I even offered to, I dunno, be a receptionist at his job. However he likes to keep his work/home life separate. I feel so useless and like a financial burden
Well if you're doing nothing but sleeping and gaming, perhaps do what your Dad asked? Focus on your studies so as not to give him the additional stress and burden of you not succeeding academically. That's how you can help.

Reactions: everydayiloveyou