• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I see my dog lying in his dog bed, lazing around without a care in the world, and I'm honestly jealous of him. I wish that I could have been a housecat instead of a human. I hate being human and how my options are NEET or rope. I don't want to have to work for a living. It's not fair that pets have great lives and that they have no responsibilities or obligations. I wish I could trade places with my dog. He has such a carefree life; he has no worries and doesn't have to eventually be independent or support himself. He's so lucky

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
They have to suffer and face death too
But at least they are not very aware of it
Yeah true. Ideally I would never have been born at all, but if I had to exist, I'd rather be a housecat than a human. They don't have to submit to modern day slavery. They're free and can live their lives in peace. They're allowed to be lazy and aren't expected to be productive. It's not fair that I have responsibilities that I never wanted in the first place. I never wanted to be human anyways

Abyssal

Abyssal

Sorry if I’m being a jerk I’m just stupid
Nov 26, 2023
House cat or stray cat? I'd like to be one of the orange cats that runs around at 3 am.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
House cat or stray cat? I'd like to be one of the orange cats that runs around at 3 am.
Housecat because then people would take care of me and it would be acceptable for me to be lazy and do nothing. I wouldn't have to do anything. That's basically my existence right now (I'm a NEET lol) but unfortunately my parents are pressuring me to get a job…

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
cats are so spoiled and its not fair omg

https://www.youtube.com/watch/rYOwHQ7bIYk
Literally. It's unfair how cats have the best lives. They don't have to do anything at all, yet they get everything. I wish I could have been a cat in this life. I never wanted to be human, nor have I felt like one. I've always felt like an alien. I wish I could be Yuna's cat too 😭

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I wish I could be a housecat too. They literally won in life without having to do anything. They have so much charisma just by existing and they have people to take care of them. Additionally, once they reach old age, they are eligible for euthanasia as well so that they can die peacefully. It's impossible for me to not envy them... they literally have lives better than that of a human

Reactions: sserafim