• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I spent about two years here reading live postings/accounts of people taking SN and without fail they were like the one in this thread, scroll down to message 27 to see the minute by minute account as someone drank SN and passed out from it. So to now keep reading people surviving easily simply by puking is confusing to me:

Despite constant vomiting, they were unconscious in 20 minutes or less.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-thread.53182/

• Informative
Reactions: ForgottenAgain and roku6
D

Deleted member 65988

So to now keep reading people surviving easily simply by puking is confusing to me:
Same here. Even vomiting isn't a guarantee that you're safe and out of the need of immediate medical help considering the amount your ingesting with the small solution, so some of it is bound to still be digested and pose a great threat.

H

heysunshine

Feb 27, 2024
I'm so, so sorry about your experiences with ctb and failing. You are so brave to have gone through this, and twice! SI is so hard to counteract. It's comforting to know that you would still choose SN even though it didn't work out as planned. I plan to ctb with SN and I'm worried about my SI kicking in because of the tachycardia. I get panic attacks, so I hope that I can try to power through the tachycardia by pretending it will go away once I am able to calm down .... which will eventually, hopefully, happen after a few more minutes and I pass out.

Questions: I see that you used anti-anxiety meds. Did you follow the sn dosing instructions exactly? Or did you take extra meds? Did you take them right before ingesting SN? Or was it a while beforehand? Do you think that taking benzos and waiting until you were super sleepy and out of it to drink the SN would be helpful for this? Or do you think that it would increase the likelihood of vomiting while passed out and possibly failing?

Sorry if that's a lot of questions or impossible to answer. I'm just curious. I hope that you find some peace OP. Thank you so much for sharing your experience! You really are brave.

Iva

Iva

Mar 4, 2023
That's exactly why I would much rather use a gun, so fast you wouldn't even know you died.
unless you miss the back of your neck and live the rest of your life paralyzed from the neck down eating gooey food through a tube. Don't get excited over such a violent method. People have been hanging themselves since before the birth of christ. why are you enticed by all these super fancy forms of CTBing

Reactions: sserafim
D

Deleted member 65988

I'm so, so sorry about your experiences with ctb and failing. You are so brave to have gone through this, and twice! SI is so hard to counteract. It's comforting to know that you would still choose SN even though it didn't work out as planned. I plan to ctb with SN and I'm worried about my SI kicking in because of the tachycardia. I get panic attacks, so I hope that I can try to power through the tachycardia by pretending it will go away once I am able to calm down .... which will eventually, hopefully, happen after a few more minutes and I pass out.

Questions: I see that you used anti-anxiety meds. Did you follow the sn dosing instructions exactly? Or did you take extra meds? Did you take them right before ingesting SN? Or was it a while beforehand? Do you think that taking benzos and waiting until you were super sleepy and out of it to drink the SN would be helpful for this? Or do you think that it would increase the likelihood of vomiting while passed out and possibly failing?

Sorry if that's a lot of questions or impossible to answer. I'm just curious. I hope that you find some peace OP. Thank you so much for sharing your experience! You really are brave.
He won't be back for a while as per his last post.

• Informative
Reactions: rozeske and heysunshine
roku6

roku6

Student
Jan 23, 2024
I spent about two years here reading live postings/accounts of people taking SN and without fail they were like the one in this thread, scroll down to message 27 to see the minute by minute account as someone drank SN and passed out from it. So to now keep reading people surviving easily simply by puking is confusing to me:

Despite constant vomiting, they were unconscious in 20 minutes or less.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-thread.53182/
Was there any well documented case when the member did not vomit in the first 10 minutes despite taking AE?
I wonder if AE is doing anything at all after seeing all these cases.

Reactions: rozeske
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Was there any well documented case when the member did not vomit in the first 10 minutes despite taking AE?
I wonder if AE is doing anything at all after seeing all these cases.
There have been cases where no antiemetic was taken at all and the person died. I too don't see why the need to take them when everyone vomits anyway. Even with non stop vomiting, the person in that thread I posted died.

Reactions: rozeske
xi0ni

xi0ni

way out of here
Apr 8, 2023
Damn dude your brave to pull that trigger twice and i'm sorry life is this painful for you. My SN came today but i have not taken it yet
do you think you could give me a source please? I've been looking for sn online all day with no luck.