• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
As I had said HERE previously, I really thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the help you've given me!

Some days/weeks/months ago I was the MOST SUICIDAL GUY EVER but now I feel like giving life a shot.

Some people, such as the FIXTHE26 guys, consider this website just as a group of suicidal individuals providing as much advice as possible to CTB as soon as possible but as you know, SS is not like that at all.

I've even thought about trying to apply for a mod position so as to be "closer" to you and help you more. I might try that.

Anyway, I just want to let you know that I REALLY THANK YOU FOR HAVING SUPPORTED ME all this time.

Hugs and love,

Matt

Last edited:
ashedout

ashedout

Jan 22, 2021
I'm new here but I always see you around commenting and giving support to everyone- thank YOU for being so kind and wanting to connect with people!! Good luck with the mod position if you apply for it!

Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
I'm glad you are feeling better my friend
Thank you for being such a supportive member

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm new here but I always see you around commenting and giving support to everyone- thank YOU for being so kind and wanting to connect with people!! Good luck with the mod position if you apply for it!
Thank you so much!
Well, it seems I can't pm @Marquis so I hope they can read this thread at least. I would really like to help as much as I can!

wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
You are lovely!! Thank you for everything you do :)

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife