• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CellarBoy

CellarBoy

I hope my dead body traumatizes you all.
Mar 23, 2023
You know, when you left me, I was angry. I thought I would always hate you for what you did to me, but I've forgiven you, like I always found it easy to do. But it's too late now. You've moved on, found someone else, gotten engaged, and here I am, the same as I was before we met; depressed, suicidal, regretful, and all the works.

I wish I had known what it was going to be like without you. I should have held you and never let go, but I didn't. I've never thought about suicide this way. I always had a fear of dying, but right now, I don't think I would be afraid.

And to all the people that looked at me and scoffed, especially my family, I hope you stumble on my body and you're never the same, just as I was with mother. You people laughed at me when you should have loved me, and I will never forgive you for that.

All the people on here, thank you for the time that I have been able to spend on here. Even though I never really got to speak to all of you, I think that you all deserve some love, and I'm here for you if you need to speak to someone.

I'll be gone eventually, and hopefully it'll be quick. Thank you for taking time out of your day or night to read this.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I am sorry for your aspect of having the person leave you.

On a totally different note, THANK YOU for the very thoughtful and kind part of your thread about all the folks here. You are truly included in that part, as having folks here like you, make this site a caring and loving place for folks to come and know that they are never alone.

You are really a fantastic soul!

Walter

11April

11April

Jan 9, 2023
I sincerely sympathize, this is a very familiar situation.
I wish you to leave peacefully.
You have suffered enough, you deserve a peaceful departure.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Life is a mirror, but "whose" mirror?
Mar 23, 2023
Interesting. There can be something very personal and impressive about writing letters.