Plz tell me your experience

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Why do you think you fail the attempt?
Plz tell me your experience
there's plenty of cases to look up across the forum, some firsthand accounts are still around like @アホペンギン case for example. Here are a few right off the top of my head

I hope this list helps. I borrowed it from another thread, but I've credited Goku Black, who wrote it.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

@dggtscccvfd thank you, I hope it proves useful.

Reactions: ropearoundatree, Praestat_Mori and dggtscccvfd
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
It's an interesting read. 8 out of 9 failed as they were found. The last one failed as he didn't take very much SN (only 2g).

It does strongly suggest that the key to success with SN is not being found until you're dead. If you are found, you risk being 'rescued' with the antidote - methylene blue - and surviving! Worse still, if you're rescued there's the possibility of permanent brain damage.

Reactions: ropearoundatree and Aim
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
It's an interesting read. 8 out of 9 failed as they were found. The last one failed as he didn't take very much SN (only 2g).

It does strongly suggest that the key to success with SN is not being found until you're dead. If you are found, you risk being 'rescued' with the antidote - methylene blue - and surviving! Worse still, if you're rescued there's the possibility of permanent brain damage.
Did you include any of the recent ones? There were quite a few who failed without outside interference

Reactions: ropearoundatree and dggtscccvfd
D

Deleted member 65988

Did you include any of the recent ones? There were quite a few who failed without outside interference
Ok specifically who? Quite a few suggests there's been a number of people.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Ok specifically who? Quite a few suggests there's been a number of people.

grey cat, cant find the original thread though
They interfered but he was alone for 5 hours which is a lot for sn
very skeptical experience but maybe true, didnt feel much after drinking it and walked around which is strange
tieiwi claims to fail and has kidney issues now

thats all i can find for now, i ll look for more a bit later sorry

• Informative
Reactions: ropearoundatree, dggtscccvfd and betternever2havbeen
D

Deleted member 65988

Well, without any sort of outside interferences. Greycat failed due to their nausea issue (hence why they vomitted all the sn they measured) and tieiwi stated that their attempt was impulsive if I remember correctly and took way less sn then they should've which is something not recommended as part of the regimen so they jeopardized their attempt from the start. Basically down to individual reasons that caused failure just as with every method.
I didn't test the SN, I'm assuming you mean the blood test? When I bought it the seller said it was pure. It came from Turkey. I didn't follow the guide or use any anti emetics, that's why I failed. I took the SN on impulse, I sprinkled some in a leftover water bottle that didn't have much water and chugged.
And again, Tieiwi didn't even make certain that their sn was pure(that's not to say it wasn't ) and didn't follow the guide by taking too little sn nor had any of the meds to help. As much as it was an attempt, I can't help but cast doubt as to whether Tieiwi may have fully thought this through at the time because their attempt are some of the things anyone should avoid doing when attempting to ctb with sn.

Oh and @ghostbird took Nitrate instead of nitrite which is explained if you take a look at the last page of the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey, Lostandlooking, ropearoundatree and 3 others
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Well, without any sort of outside interferences. Greycat failed due to their nausea issue (hence why they vomitted all the sn they measured) and tieiwi stated that their attempt was impulsive if I remember correctly and took way less sn then they should've which is something not recommended as part of the regimen so they jeopardized their attempt from the start. Basically down to individual reasons that caused failure just as with every method.

And again, Tieiwi didn't even make certain that their sn was pure(that's not to say it wasn't ) and didn't follow the guide by taking too little sn nor had any of the meds to help. As much as it was an attempt, I can't help but cast doubt as to whether Tieiwi may have fully thought this through at the time because their attempt are some of the things anyone should avoid doing when attempting to ctb with sn.

Oh and @ghostbird took Nitrate instead of nitrite which is explained if you take a look at the last page of the thread.
Ok thanks for clarification

Reactions: ropearoundatree
D

Deleted member 65988

Ok thanks for clarification
I thought you looked into these further to look at the reasons they failed? For example @AnonymousRobin attempted with 25g of sn and could've ctb if their partner at the time didn't find them in time. Each of these cases serve as a reminder for people considering this method to be aware of pre-existing issues that could be a potential issue during the attempt like what happened to greycat and to be aware that there's very little room for mistake such as an impulsve attempt otherwise things won't end well like they did for Tieiwi, at the end of the day that's at least what I take away from each failure experience shared by a member who had the courage to come and tell us.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I thought you looked into these further to look at the reasons they failed? For example @AnonymousRobin attempted with 25g of sn and could've ctb if their partner at the time didn't find them in time. Each of these cases serve as a reminder for people considering this method to be aware of pre-existing issues that could be a potential issue during the attempt like what happened to greycat and to be aware that there's very little room for mistake otherwise things won't end well like they did for Tieiwi, at the end of the day that's at least what I take away from each failure experience shared by a member who had the courage to come and tell us.
Yeah no I did. The reason why I posted them was just to show that it's important to follow protocol and that failure can result if you don't do so. It's not to discredit sn method as I believe it's good

D

Deleted member 65988

Yeah no I did. The reason why I posted them was just to show that it's important to follow protocol and that failure can result if you don't do so. It's not to discredit sn method as I believe it's good
Yeap, that's very true. With a method like this, you are either in it all the way or you just avoid it altogether if you aren't ready yet or feel like you'll make an impulsive attempt that could make things worse. @mmikkee1 , i don't think it's to discredit the method but it's good to make anyone aware who hasn't come across such cases in order to know what happened and why.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Yeap, that's very true. With a method like this, you are either in it all the way or you just avoid it altogether if you aren't ready yet or feel like you'll make an impulsive attempt that could make things worse. @mmikkee1 , i don't think it's to discredit the method but it's good to make anyone aware who hasn't come across such cases in order to know what happened and why.

IDK IF I linked this one or not. She was out for at least 5 hours before paramedics got to her which is a lot for the sn method

Reactions: ropearoundatree
D

Deleted member 65988

IDK IF I linked this one or not. She was out for at least 5 hours before paramedics got to her which is a lot for the sn method
Yeah this one, I don't really know what happened and I said so myself. There are similar cases like this such as how some users took sn and woke up later on despite doing right but they didn't ctb, for anyone looking at it, it seems scary that can happen but most of the time it turns out to be nitrate but I don't know. Now that i think about it, weird how she said sn smells disgusting when sn is odorless and even as a water solution, it doesn't have any distinctive smell. Some of these experiences are very similar in detail so I wouldn't be surprised if she took something else.

carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
have a friend who took 1.5g without an antiemitic he just had the worst stomach a destroyed throat and worst hangover for 2 days

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 65988

have a friend who took 15g without an antiemitic he just had the worst stomach a destroyed throat and worst hangover for 2 days
What does destroyed throat even mean in this context?
We need more details than that as well

1. Did he fast and if yes, for how long considering he didn't have AEs

2. Did he test the sn prior to use of it etc...

Something about this already doesn't add up, your friend, after ingesting that much within the range of what has been lethal before couldn't have just recovered with just the worst stomach ache ever and the worst hangover after 2 days. The very least they would've needed was a visit to ER given how lethal that dose can be. No one just recovers from something that causes Methomoglobinemia, which inhibits the transport of oxygen, and a dose that is much higher than what is the minimum lethal dose without at least needing medical attention, this is in consideration for what sn has done to people who've accidentally ingested it, not intentionally to ctb which often needs immediate medical attention, early and possibly repeated doses of methleyne blue.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022

Something about this already doesn't add up, your friend, after ingesting that much within the range of what has been lethal before couldn't have just recovered with just the worst stomach ache ever and the worst hangover after 2 days. The very least they would've needed was a visit to ER given how lethal that dose can be. No one just recovers from something that causes Methomoglobinemia, which inhibits the transport of oxygen, and a dose that is much higher than what is the minimum lethal dose without at least needing medical attention, this is in consideration for what sn has done to people who've accidentally ingested it, not intentionally to ctb which often needs immediate medical attention, early and possibly repeated doses of methleyne blue.
See that's what I don't get. Either people are lying, not telling the details or everyone is so different that every sn experience affects everyone differently. People die from 2g and yet some claim to get away with a stomach ache without medical intervention. Idk

D

Deleted member 65988

See that's what I don't get. Either people are lying, not telling the details or everyone is so different that every sn experience affects everyone differently. People die from 2g and yet some claim to get away with a stomach ache without medical intervention. Idk
That's why it's pretty crucial to get more details here. Maybe their friend vomited enough of it out immediately after ingestion due to the absence of AEs. I doubt it's as cut and dry as everyone is different because 15g is really deadly and has certainly been fatal in many cases, there are doses that should end a majority of people despite differences in weight, health, etc...

If not then that person has a factor we haven't accounted for such as having the enzyme that can convert Methomoglobinemia back into Hemoglobin but because sn is rapid, I'm not sure that could be reverted back into hemoglobin fast enough. This is also considering that sn causes vasilodation and hypotension. From what I've learnt about sn over the months I've been here and even before, it's something really deadly which was enough to cause medical articles to be published in order for other medical professionals to be aware of this method, how it works and how to treat it, it's not something minor.

It's really difficult for me to take any claims of people taking such amounts without any significant medical intervention seriously when SN is nothing to play with and it's something really, really dangerous and will more than likely cause death more times than not. A great majority of the failed experiences come from user error or outside intervention.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen, ropearoundatree and dggtscccvfd
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023

Super good info this. But at the same time, just out of curiosity. How come all of these that failed there attempt and sharing their story, seem to write that their feeling OK a few days/weeks later?

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Super good info this. But at the same time, just out of curiosity. How come all of these that failed there attempt and sharing their story, seem to write that their feeling OK a few days/weeks later?
Most people who recover from SN overdose recover fully. Let's remember that it kills via oxygen deprivation though, so it's unlikely that damage is zero if the person is rescued late on.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Deleted member 65988 and Aim
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
But when is to late? Seems like it has to very small margins from alive ok to lights out completely.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen and dggtscccvfd
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
But when is to late? Seems like it has to very small margins from alive ok to lights out completely.
Yes agree. Too late seems to vary by individual: there have been cases in the scientific literature where people have survived 100g+ SN overdoses, whilst there are others who die from a few grams!

Reactions: Aim
D

Deleted member 65988

Too late means they are close to death or already dead. Usually, when cases reach levels of severity with sn, cardiac arrest happens and it's usually death from this point since treating Methomoglobinemia-induced cardiac arrest is rather difficult. I'd say the margins are rather tight and that depends how fast you are found and how long they can keep you from deteriorating further to the point where even doses of Methelyne Blue do nothing and that's if they have Methelyne blue available to treat at that hospital and if they know how much sn they took. To keep it simple, the further your symptoms progress without medical intervention, the slimmer your chances of survival under any circumstances.

• Informative
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023

he did not fast and at the time that was his test

D

Deleted member 65988

he did not fast and at the time that was his test
Ok yeah, no offense to your friend but that is highly irresponsible on his part to risk his health like that with a test of an amount that could've killed him. This is why sn isn't something to "test" like this or half-heartedly commit to, thinking that mistakes made may not come back to haunt you. I can see why his throat was "destroyed" because he probably spent hrs vomiting whatever he ate before he took sn.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Yes agree. Too late seems to vary by individual: there have been cases in the scientific literature where people have survived 100g+ SN overdoses, whilst there are others who die from a few grams!
Too late means they are close to death or already dead. Usually, when cases reach levels of severity with sn, cardiac arrest happens and it's usually death from this point since treating Methomoglobinemia-induced cardiac arrest is rather difficult. I'd say the margins are rather tight and that depends how fast you are found and how long they can keep you from deteriorating further to the point where even doses of Methelyne Blue do nothing and that's if they have Methelyne blue available to treat at that hospital and if they know how much sn they took. To keep it simple, the further your symptoms progress without medical intervention, the slimmer your chances of survival under any circumstances.
Yess off course but still!

D

Deleted member 65988

Idk it's assuming to me. That this poison seems to kill you relatively peaceful. And if you get found and survive. You are fine!
Yeah, not really up for having this conversation for the 100th time.

Reactions: carnivalforone, ropearoundatree and dggtscccvfd