• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

V

V1990

Jul 30, 2020
I plan on buying two bottles of 300mg of Seroquel (antipsychotic) soon (60 pills each bottle), I also have a bottle of 60 pills of 50mg of Sulpiride (also an antipsychotic) and 20 pills of 150 mg of Trazodone (antidepressant). I have a buch of Metoclopramide to avoid throwing up but I don't know how much to take, when and if I should eat on the day or not. I also have some 2,5mg Ativan, some 2mg Victan (it's basically a benzodiazepine), Klonopin and some blood pressure medication. I plan on mixing them all but I'm not sure on the quantities. My mother leaves for work at around 6:30am, then she calls me in between 9/9:30 to check out if I'm fine, she gets home at 5pm, that means I will have to do it immediately after the phonecall and that leaves me with around 7 hours to die.I thought about the plastic bag thing but I'm not sure if it's going to work out, last time I did this I had seizures (last time I only took 60 pills of 300mg of Seroquel), maybe the bag won't be strong enough to handle it and it will end up ripping, I'm not sure. Maybe a rag on my mouth and some tape? Last time I chocked on my vomit and it got all over my lungs. I didn't want it to be this way, if I had the money I would rent a hotel room for the night and I would die there, I don't want my mother to find me and being in a hotel room would increase my chances of being successful because it would give me more time before being discovered. I can't do this anymore, I can't deal with being sick all the time, the constant anxiety, the fear of the unknown...I'm scared to die, I would rather live but the doctors gave up on me and I don't have the strength to fight anymore. I live in front of the train tracks and I fantasize about throwing myself in front of the train but I don't want a painful death, all I want is to finally find peace. Any thoughts on my plan?