FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand those people who worship life so much to the point that they label all voluntary deaths as "tragic" and act like suicide is the most terrible thing ever even know existence is so incredibly harmful and futile. To me it's just absurd how people do that because after all existence is the problem and it could never be a desirable state, those who manage to cease existing on their own terms are very fortunate to me.

No matter what I'd believe it's always better to permanently be at rest than to decay and deteriorate from age in this existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. To me existence is something so incredibly evil, it's the ultimate source of all suffering and the tragedy lies in how humans continue to so harmfully impose it, I see it as a curse to exist at all.

To have the ability to exist is very burdensome which is why I envy those who are now free from this pointless process of slowly dying, it's tragic how humans do all they can to make suicide inaccessible when death is the only relief.
I see ceasing to exist as something positive as it means freedom from all future harms, there is no tragedy in suffering prevention, in my case the thought of eternally not existing comforts me. I'm always disgusted by how many humans refuse to accept suicide as something relieving, allowing the option of a guaranteed, peaceful suicide could only ever be something positive and compassionate.

Reactions: divinemistress36, Immensevoid, myusername890 and 2 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Well, they are but not in a direct way.
It is tragic someone faced an overwhelming situation that could not be resolved.
The choice made was the ultimate resolution. Peace is not tragic.

Reactions: MeaningDork, ijustwishtodie, Immensevoid and 4 others