• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Felodese

Felodese

Experienced
Mar 31, 2024
Happy that it would finally be over. Kind of relieved that the decision has been made for me, that I don't have to do anything in order to die, and that I can't be "blamed" for my own death.
Also I'd be able to share it with the few people I care about, since it's not on me and they can't stop it from happening. I'd be able to plan my death and everything around it in a completely different way if I didn't have to hide it from everyone.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
If you suddenly found out you had 3 days to live and then you will die peacefully and painlessly how would you react?

It would be like winning 100 million dollars for me. I would be jumping for joy shaking in excitement
I would give all my loved ones a hug and jump up and down and just be so happy and finally feel a peace of mind
It would be the best final days of my life
It would be the strangest reaction your doctor would ever see 😅🤣😂

T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
Huge relief but I guess some anxiety still too. I wouldn't make the most of my remaining days. Nothing brings me happiness any more, all of life is a chore so I wouldn't even want to do anything 'fun' or even see people. Would just go on as normal chill at home. Probably just leave some notes and sort belongings for family. I don't really have enough money or any assets to need a will.