• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
If you suddenly found out you had 3 days to live and then you will die peacefully and painlessly how would you react?

It would be like winning 100 million dollars for me. I would be jumping for joy shaking in excitement
I would give all my loved ones a hug and jump up and down and just be so happy and finally feel a peace of mind
It would be the best final days of my life

Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
I would be happy because then there would actually be an official end date. There would be increased anxiety about if but that's nothing new. I would very much look forward to it. I really wish I could leave this misery so bad right now. It's awful.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'd just feel so relieved knowing that I'll finally get to not exist. To me ceasing to exist is only something positive as it means the permanent end to all suffering, only non-existence is what I see as desirable, I just wish to sleep eternally, it sounds so ideal to no longer be burdened with the cruel, futile and hellish imposition that is human existence.

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Honestly, I'm not sure. I think I would be relieved and maybe even happy (or at least as happy as I'm capable of being), but it's difficult to know for sure how I would actually feel when face to face with imminent death. I'm assuming there would probably be some fear, and maybe even some sadness (mainly for my family, who would greatly miss me).

It's one thing to imagine death. It's an entirely different thing when one is actually faced with death.

Last edited:
D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
Sounds like shitty questions of group therapy again.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I would take it as it is. I can't do other things anyway. Probably saying goodbye to family and friends and as in this hypothetical scenario death is a natural death, it'd be hopefully easier for them to understand that finally I'm relieved from the pain of suffering that is caused by unsolvable problems.

LOVELYDARKDEEP

LOVELYDARKDEEP

will you gnaw off your own leg to escape the trap?
Mar 20, 2024
It would be great. I don't think I'd do much out of the ordinary - I'd make time to touch base with a few close friends and loved ones, give my cat some extra love, and go on a camping trip by myself when it's time so I can watch the stars and have some beautiful last memories.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
If you suddenly found out you had 3 days to live and then you will die peacefully and painlessly how would you react?

It would be like winning 100 million dollars for me. I would be jumping for joy shaking in excitement
I would give all my loved ones a hug and jump up and down and just be so happy and finally feel a peace of mind
It would be the best final days of my life

🙏😇👼🗣️🎶Hallelujah hallelujah..... hallelujah...... hallelujah...... halleluuuuuuujah 🎶

Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

disappear, unseen and unknown
Feb 24, 2023
I'll log out all email and reset all my device, burn some old personal thought note, I'm going to pick somewhere very far away and isolated where I can sleep till my last moment

It's relieving

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
I would go traveling to all the places I've wanted to go. I want to go to London for the last time, I've always wanted to have afternoon tea at the Savoy but never got to. I stayed there once with my family, but my mom and I skipped afternoon tea to go to the British Library 😭