couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018

imageine a rope around your head just as would you hang yourself. but instead of standing on chair or whatever you sit in a car and the other end of the rope is tied up to a latern or whatever. and then u just hit the gas. ofc you would need a rather long rope

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Tiburcio
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
imageine a rope around your head just as would you hang yourself. but instead of standing on chair or whatever you sit in a car and the other end of the rope is tied up to a latern or whatever. and then u just hit the gas. ofc you would need a rather long rope
You're insane.

Reactions: Tiburcio
Aragon

Aragon

ムーン・ヒーリング・エスカレーション
Aug 27, 2018
That's why I won't do that, scared of vegetable state.
Asphyxiation??? Hahhahaha. No dude, it's painless. I fainted from this once. It says in my topic how you should test it.
May be painless but if you wake up, you might end up with brain damage.
I'd rather have something medical related. I've black out a few times over minimal stuff like taking a bath, I think that was due to low blood pressure or something, but I never died, just ended up with nausea and vomiting.

Reactions: mattwitt, Tiburcio and lv-gras
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
That's why I won't do that, scared of vegetable state.

May be painless but if you wake up, you might end up with brain damage.
I'd rather have something medical related. I've black out a few times over minimal stuff like taking a bath, I think that was due to low blood pressure or something, but I never died, just ended up with nausea and vomiting.
If your ligature is secure then you aren't waking up.

Reactions: IDontWantItAnymore2
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
That's one hell of a brainstorm lol. Shit would rip your head right off your body.

especially if would use a thin steelrope

shit would work like a guillotine

Reactions: thundersnail, Righttodie, Tiburcio and 4 others
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
It absolutely would. You sure have guts, my friend.

im just super afraid of heights. however this is a realistic scenario especially with enough cocaine and rage

but we will see. i would really need a long rope...and i dont really need how fast your car must be in order to chop your head off

Reactions: Sluggish_Slump and Tiburcio
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
You would probably need a sports car that goes from 0mph-100mph in two seconds by flooring the pedal, would be my guess..

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I really hope I can find the strength to do this today. I managed to get a little alcohol to help me go through with it. I can't help but be concerned of failure and brain damage, but I do not see how that would even be remotely possible. The bar and cord are 100% secure.

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
biggest risk is probably people finding you

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet, Sluggish_Slump and (deleted member)
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I won't be found for 24-48 hours

Smile

Smile

Half clown
Aug 18, 2018
Wow congratulations! I'll be thinking of you! Hopefully it all works out for you

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet, Sluggish_Slump, lv-gras and 2 others
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Thank you. Me too. Does anyone have any advice for being able to go through with it?

Smile

Smile

Half clown
Aug 18, 2018
I don't have any good advice but you could just try take it as if you're going to sleep

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
When I get that freaky tingling all over my face it scares me and I back out. I'm hoping the alcohol helps with that. It's not that I'm afraid to lose consciousness and die. I just don't like the way it feels and I can't seem to get past that

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet, Orbitc and (deleted member)
Smile

Smile

Half clown
Aug 18, 2018
I did read that earlier which I find really interesting. I love that feeling, it just shows that you're getting there to your goal and I also get a similar feeling during really good sex.

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet, Orbitc, Righttodie and 5 others
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
You're the second person who has said that. I wish I liked the feeling.

Smile

Smile

Half clown
Aug 18, 2018
Well lets hope the alcohol works and I guess just perseverance. All the best!

Reactions: Tiburcio, Dani Paradox and lv-gras
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
This happens today.

Reactions: Sluggish_Slump, Smile and Tiburcio
lifeisagame

lifeisagame

lifeisagame
Aug 31, 2018
goodbye dani.

Reactions: Sluggish_Slump, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 1 other person
hopeis5427

hopeis5427

Aug 13, 2018
idk you even that well but i miss you

Reactions: Sluggish_Slump, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 1 other person
hopeis5427

hopeis5427

Aug 13, 2018
images

Reactions: Sluggish_Slump, Tiburcio and Dani Paradox
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I'm running to the store now and when I get home I will be starting my drinking session. I have just enough alcohol to get obliterated, and once it's gone, it's gone. I have no money to get any more. So I have no choice but to make myself do it, otherwise I will end up having to do it sober, and I can't do that. I really hope today is the day.

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
lifeisagame

lifeisagame

lifeisagame
Aug 31, 2018
i hope you find peace, not pain. <3

Reactions: Tiburcio and Dani Paradox
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Thank you <3 The drinking has begun. I have the next 8 hours to put down 17 drinks and finish the deed. I really hope I am able to do it. Thank you to everyone here for all the support. I've been ranting on facebook for years with all the suicidal stuff along with everything else, and with the exception of only a couple people I've been met with nothing but pro-life talk and people trying to talk me out of it. It has been amazing speaking to people who understand and are supporting of my decision. I do not want to suffer any longer. My situation is very unique and unfortunately my suffering is permanent. I do not want to die at all, and I am certainly not happy about it. But this suffering has to end. Thank you so much to everyone for being there <3

Reactions: ThisIsTheEnd, skitliv, Smile and 1 other person
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I barely even finished drinking and then fell asleep in front of the noose immediately as soon as I layed down :( :( :( I'm pretty pissed. I will try again tomorrow, and succeed. Good night everyone <3 <3 <3

Smile

Smile

Half clown
Aug 18, 2018
I was thinking of trying to fall asleep with the noose around my neck hahaha

Reactions: lv-gras and Dani Paradox
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I was thinking of trying to fall asleep with the noose around my neck hahaha
I did that once haha partial suspension sitting in a chair. I drank until I passed out with the noose around my neck, and then hours later I woke up in my bed lol I was so pissed

Reactions: lv-gras