Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
What about standing
I guess you'd have to have the length just right. There's no way to explain how to do it, other than in a lying down position so that it's the weight of your skull. If you're not doing it lying down then it starts getting tricky. You'd have to just erxperiment with the length of the noose. There is no way to explain how to do it.

Reactions: Orbitc, lv-gras and Tiburcio
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
My setup. I hope it will work.
IMG_20180704_230123.jpg
Is this full suspension

Reactions: Tiburcio
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
If anyone is willing to help me out even a little I am accepting donations. I would be very grateful. Otherwise I really don't think I'll be able to go through with this. I thought I was going to be getting money on the first but I am not :(

https://www.gofundme.com/xqphr-i-need-money-for-alcohol

Reactions: thecolourgold and TimeToBiteTheDust
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Man, fucking remove that post, please, this post could
actually make someone try to suicide, why u wanna encourage that?
Dude, you're on suicide forums. We're here to support each other. Why are you even here?

Reactions: Orbitc, Gabby78, elyayamama and 7 others
D

Deleted member 847

Man, fucking remove that post, please, this post could
actually make someone try to suicide, why u wanna encourage that?
That's the point dumbass. We don't care about what society thinks it's moral to do and what it's not, we have our own status quo here.

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet, Orbitc, Gabby78 and 12 others
D

Deleted member 847

@Guilherme May I ask you why are you even here? To tell us that life is beautiful and this world is amazing while children are starving in africa and women raped in North Korea?

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet, saw_him, StarDust and 1 other person
Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
Removed the pro-life comment. This forum is pro-choice. No platitudes. @Guilherme you have been warned twice now for pro-lifing, your warning limit is close to 100% which = ban.

I suggest you engage better with the community if you wish to stay around. Read the rules.

EDIT: Guiliherme had 3 posts, all pro lifing. This person has been banned for their constant platitudes despite warnings. It's clear they were only here to course discourse with their pro-life agenda.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suicidal_manlet, kduli, Nora Rony and 14 others
IDontWantToBreathe

IDontWantToBreathe

Aug 20, 2018
You can't deprive your brain from oxygenated blood for 10 minutes and suffer no apparent brain damage. Are you a human being buddy?

Doubt they had a timer next to them. Why not engage in a real conversation instead of being rude?

Reactions: Righttodie, Tiburcio, Laura and 1 other person
IDontWantToBreathe

IDontWantToBreathe

Aug 20, 2018
I decided not to do it, I was afraid my parents could wake up and hear me. Meanwhile I lost 20 IQ points from 3 minutes.

How could you even get yourself out of it? Doesn't make sense at all based on the method you showed.

Reactions: Laura and atwasoa
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
@NoLifeNoPain Do you mean you lost consciousness for three minutes? I'm a little lost there, myself.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Laura and StarDust
D

Deleted member 847

Doubt they had a timer next to them. Why not engage in a real conversation instead of being rude?
You have the arrogance to deduce my emotional state from a text that can be interpreted, I won't answer to this.

How could you even get yourself out of it? Doesn't make sense at all based on the method you showed.
This happened months ago
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-fucked-up-and-survived.1020/
I'm not going to explain, I can barely speak English and need to check a dictionary from time to time. I couldn't care less if all of you thought I made it up.

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 847

@NoLifeNoPain Do you mean you lost consciousness for three minutes? I'm a little lost there, myself.
I have a watch on my arm, I looked at it before hanging myself and when I woke up on the ground paralyzed the first thing I did was look at it again.

Reactions: Dani Paradox
IDontWantToBreathe

IDontWantToBreathe

Aug 20, 2018
My setup. I hope it will work.
IMG_20180704_230123.jpg

Obviously this won't work. At first I thought you were actually serious. Now from seeing your reactions to people and this sloppy job I can tell you're just here to inflict damage on others because you're weak. This is crap and totally attention seeking behavior. Pathetic really. If guys in prison can figure it out with a t-shirt what's this whole show for? Like for real what is this garbage? And then you have multiple attempts.. this one and the most recent? You're a fraud dude.

Reactions: deadalredy, thundersnail, Gopatedok and 3 others
D

Deleted member 847

You're right it is. Idk why you keep the charade up.
I only had one attempt that resulted in me losing my consciousness actually. Most of the time I was just afraid of actually doing it. Yes I'm a coward, we're all cowards here. If you're so macho and masculine why do you want to kill yourself? What do you win by insulting me?

Reactions: thats_a_wrap, Gabby78 and Tiburcio
IDontWantToBreathe

IDontWantToBreathe

Aug 20, 2018
I only had one attempt that resulted in me losing my consciousness actually. Must of the time I was just afraid of actually doing it. Yes I'm a coward, we're all cowards here. If you're so macho and masculine why do you want to kill yourself? What do you win by insulting me?

Cause I have schizophrenia and the wait list for the DBT program is a year and a half. I have severe delusions and hallucinations that most couldn't bare and I don't want them anymore.. Its not about being macho or masculine. And I'm not insulting you. I'm telling you that it's not cool to act a certain way and advocate something you aren't sure about for yourself. If you need help that's fine there are ways to go about it. But don't post about these 110% sure methods and then use some piece of shit tied together with rubber bands and say you're ending it. Pro choice is one thing but that's just harmful.

Reactions: thundersnail, Tiburcio, Laura and 2 others
D

Deleted member 847

Cause I have schizophrenia and the wait list for the DBT program is a year and a half. I have severe delusions and hallucinations that most couldn't bare and I don't want them anymore.. Its not about being macho or masculine. And I'm not insulting you. I'm telling you that it's not cool to act a certain way and advocate something you aren't sure about for yourself. If you need help that's fine there are ways to go about it. But don't post about these 110% sure methods and then use some piece of shit tied together with rubber bands and say you're ending it. Pro choice is one thing but that's just harmful.
I don't use pants anymore to hang myself. That was stupid I know, especially because they stretch. Now I'm using something made out of cotton. I feel sorry for your condition, but you shouldn't accuse me of being a fraud just because I didn't die yet. I'm one of the most active members here, this forum is basically my life, why would I spend so much time here if I was just a troll looking for attention? Oh you mean this? This will work don't worry. You probably misunderstood what I said in my post. I said I didn't do it because my parents could have heard my body during convulsions, not because I was scared. I'm confident my method will work, I just didn't execute it yet. Tomorrow I should be home alone.
Bus_ticket.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Walilamdzii, thecolourgold, I'mGoingUnder and 2 others
IDontWantToBreathe

IDontWantToBreathe

Aug 20, 2018
I don't use pants anymore to hang myself. That was stupid I know, especially because they stretch. Now I'm using something made out of cotton. I feel sorry for your condition, but you shouldn't accuse me of being a fraud just because I didn't die yet. I'm one of the most active members here, this forum is basically my life, why would I spend so much time here if I was just a troll looking for attention?

Nothing wrong with wanting attention when you don't get any in your real life. We all need it. I don't doubt that your active and I don't doubt that you have suicidal thoughts but I found it a little too convenient that you disappeared for a week basically from the last time you said you were attempting.. either way what's done is done and what's said is said. I think you are serious to a degree but I don't think you want to die. Not yet at least. And that's fine. Just noticed some attention seeking behaviour that's all I'm saying. Don't take it the wrong way.

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet, thundersnail, Laura and 2 others
D

Deleted member 847

Nothing wrong with wanting attention when you don't get any in your real life. We all need it. I don't doubt that your active and I don't doubt that you have suicidal thoughts but I found it a little too convenient that you disappeared for a week basically from the last time you said you were attempting.. either way what's done is done and what's said is said. I think you are serious to a degree but I don't think you want to die. Not yet at least. And that's fine. Just noticed some attention seeking behaviour that's all I'm saying. Don't take it the wrong way.
Hey that's not nice at all. I could say you don't want to die badly enough otherwise you would just pick up a knife and stab yourself, you wouldn't care about the pain, or the psychological mechanisms that stop you from doing it. But it doesn't work like that we all have a body designed by dna to keep us alive. Just because some of us can't overcome the survival instinct it doesn't mean that we're a bunch of pussies who aren't sure about what they want.

Reactions: thecolourgold, I'mGoingUnder, Gabby78 and 6 others
IDontWantToBreathe

IDontWantToBreathe

Aug 20, 2018
Hey that's not nice at all. I could say you don't want to die badly enough otherwise you would just pick up a knife and stab yourself, you wouldn't care about the pain, or the psychological mechanisms that stop you from doing it. But it doesn't work like that we all have a body designed by dna to keep us alive. Just because some of us can't overcome the survival instinct it doesn't mean that we're a bunch of pussies who aren't sure about what they want.

I never said any of that. I cut myself a lot and pretty badly so I'm sure I could stab myself but I'm good lol. Nobody said you were a pussy. And to be indecisive about life and death is actually fairly normal. Personally whether you live or die it isn't going to affect me. I'm just saying if you need help there are options. And if you found there is no help then that's fine too!
I just hope you find what you need.

Reactions: Tiburcio and Laura
L

Lauren

Aug 28, 2018
When I tighten my grip around the carotid artery I do not pass out? Should that be the case ?

Reactions: fkyou, thecolourgold, Righttodie and 1 other person
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
From my attempt on August 10th 2018 I felt no pain, I was unconscious in seconds. I was found my by roommate unconscious and not breathing. I was revived... :(

Reactions: thecolourgold, Righttodie, Ampsvx123 and 2 others
D

Deleted member 847

From my attempt on August 10th 2018 I felt no pain, I was unconscious in seconds. I was found my by roommate unconscious and not breathing. I was revived... :(
How did you deal with the survival instinct? I have to do this tomorrow

Reactions: Tiburcio
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
How did you deal with the survival instinct? I have to do this tomorrow
116mg Valium, 400mg Trazodone, and 5 Unisom. I took all the pills after i got set up. About 10 mins standing there i try 3 times. The 3rd time I passount and wake up 2 days later in a psych ward.

Reactions: Ampsvx123, lv-gras and Tiburcio
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I have to do this soon can I do it standing

Reactions: Righttodie, Radaghast94 and Tiburcio
IDontWantToBreathe

IDontWantToBreathe

Aug 20, 2018
I only had one attempt that resulted in me losing my consciousness actually. Most of the time I was just afraid of actually doing it. Yes I'm a coward, we're all cowards here. If you're so macho and masculine why do you want to kill yourself? What do you win by insulting me?

Why would you report me for disagreeing with you?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Urgey, DeadLikeMe and 4 others