Cara

Cara

Aug 28, 2018
Looking around my bedroom and BAM! This sucker is heavy as f*ck! I have MASSIVE amounts of Clonazepam and Trazodone. This sounds promising, right? I guess I'm just looking for reassurance. I've never killed myself before. (I make dumb jokes)

Attachments

• IMG_0906.jpg
    IMG_0906.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 352
Reactions: Sluggish_Slump, fedupsoul, Hurt and 4 others
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Looking around my bedroom and BAM! This sucker is heavy as f*ck! I have MASSIVE amounts of Clonazepam and Trazodone. This sounds promising, right? I guess I'm just looking for reassurance. I've never killed myself before. (I make dumb jokes)
That looks perfect, Cara. I've never killed myself before either, but I'd say you're 100% good to go xD

Reactions: Hurt, lv-gras, Cara and 1 other person
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Obviously this won't work. At first I thought you were actually serious. Now from seeing your reactions to people and this sloppy job I can tell you're just here to inflict damage on others because you're weak. This is crap and totally attention seeking behavior. Pathetic really. If guys in prison can figure it out with a t-shirt what's this whole show for? Like for real what is this garbage? And then you have multiple attempts.. this one and the most recent? You're a fraud dude.

You can't tell someone they're a fraud because they didn't kill themselves, even if to you the method seems puny. I was on another suicide forum where people had ridiculous methods like drinking too much water or overdosing on kitchen salt. People are talking about these methods because they don't want to die deep down.
And let's be real: a lot of people learn through trial and error. Before I was on here, I also thought that a bunch of benzos and alcohol would do the job-boy, was I wrong!!

Reactions: Gabby78, Righttodie, lv-gras and 3 others
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
From my attempt on August 10th 2018 I felt no pain, I was unconscious in seconds. I was found my by roommate unconscious and not breathing. I was revived... :(
did you do it by partial or full suspension?

Reactions: Hurt and Tiburcio
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
You can't tell someone they're a fraud because they didn't kill themselves, even if to you the method seems puny. I was on another suicide forum where people had ridiculous methods like drinking too much water or overdosing on kitchen salt. People are talking about these methods because they don't want to die deep down.
And let's be real: a lot of people learn through trial and error. Before I was on here, I also thought that a bunch of benzos and alcohol would do the job-boy, was I wrong!!
Eeeek. Yeah dude, that's just asking for brain damage.

Reactions: Hurt, lv-gras and Tiburcio
Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
No life no pain. I thought you where dead. You where my hero but not anymore. I liked your old profile pic better. This one makes you look like one of those twisted "I'll kill you with words" kinda guys. Hope all is well.

Reactions: Tiburcio
Deathgosmooth

Deathgosmooth

Aug 29, 2018
Tomorrow is my day. Good luck to you all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sluggish_Slump, DarkDg21, Hurt and 6 others
Breelia

Breelia

Aug 25, 2018
I think giving someone a hard time for not killing themselves is pretty low tbh.

I fully support anyone's right to decide to leave this world. However, If they are teetering on the edge and there is a chance that they might not go through with it and be able to live a little longer, that's great.

There are plenty of people who've provided information and resources for people who want to die but have not killed themselves.

If he chooses to go through with it, I fully support that and I hope he rests peacefully. If being here posting about hanging himself is what he needs to get through the day each day (even if he goes on to live a long life) that's fine and I'm glad there is a place for him to do that safely.

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet, I'mGoingUnder, ExitiumVitae and 17 others
Breelia

Breelia

Aug 25, 2018
I wanted to experience what the black out feels like....so I used a scarf to pull as hard as I could until I passed out (at which point the pressure releases), it was like being high on NOS!! There was some pain with the compression but I felt so floaty that I didnt notice the discomfort until after I passed out and came to.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidal_manlet, Righttodie, IDontWantToBreathe and 3 others
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I wanted to experience what the black out feels like....so I used a scarf to pull as hard as I could until I passed out (at which point the pressure releases), it was like being high on NOS!! There was some pain with the compression but I felt so floaty that I didnt notice the discomfort until after I passed out and came to.
The tingling didn't freak you out?!?!

What's NOS?

Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
Yea true. Whatever gets you through the day I guess. When you type how to partial hang yourself in Google his thread is one of the first to come up. alot of people would of red it an is a sign of hope he's still alive.

Reactions: Tiburcio and Breelia
Breelia

Breelia

Aug 25, 2018
The tingling didn't freak you out?!?!

What's NOS?

No, I kinda liked it. The freakiest part is when my vision was starting to go, it was just colors...not flashing but kind of. It's hard to describe.

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
No, I kinda liked it. The freakiest part is when my vision was starting to go, it was just colors...not flashing but kind of. It's hard to describe.
Wow I wish I liked it too. I'm hoping I can get myself to if I do it enough. My vision going doesn't bother me at all. It's just the tingling.

Breelia

Breelia

Aug 25, 2018
I just tried it again twice and both times it didnt work. I just coughed then felt extreme pressure in my head. Not pleasant.

Reactions: fkyou, Righttodie, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I just tried it again twice and both times it didnt work. I just coughed then felt extreme pressure in my head. Not pleasant.
Jugulars

Reactions: Mordrea and Tiburcio
Breelia

Breelia

Aug 25, 2018
Argh I'm dumb I figured it out, I had the tension in the wrong place (in the front rather than st the back)

I took two videos, one of the fuck up. Another of it working (but I didn't let myself pass out on video). PM if interested.

Reactions: Righttodie, AndyCurious, Tiburcio and 2 others
Deathgosmooth

Deathgosmooth

Aug 29, 2018
Good morning to those that servived the night. I really hope I have the courage to do it today.

Reactions: Righttodie, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 3 others
Deathgosmooth

Deathgosmooth

Aug 29, 2018
Dani how are you today

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
S

spookyplay

Aug 30, 2018
I know you're not supposed to talk pro life... But I'm so scared. And I signed up because I'm intrigued by so many of your posts on here. I see others are scared too.. basic human emotions I guess... I don't really want to die. Just part of my disorder. But I'm terrified I'll kill myself anyways. Like I'm scared of me killing me? But then again I feel like a scourge on the earth and like I shouldn't be here anyways. I'm split. I don't know what to do. But at least reading this I know for sure: not suspension like I almost did last week.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Deathgosmooth and lv-gras
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
I know you're not supposed to talk pro life... But I'm so scared. And I signed up because I'm intrigued by so many of your posts on here. I see others are scared too.. basic human emotions I guess... I don't really want to die. Just part of my disorder. But I'm terrified I'll kill myself anyways. Like I'm scared of me killing me? But then again I feel like a scourge on the earth and like I shouldn't be here anyways. I'm split. I don't know what to do. But at least reading this I know for sure: not suspension like I almost did last week.

don't think it's too much to have that preference about yourself. as long as respectful of others.

and offers sympathy for what you are going through. don't know if you will necesarily find help here, but wishing good things for you in whatever way. and doubt you are that bad.

Deathgosmooth

Deathgosmooth

Aug 29, 2018
I'm not sure you have the rite site.. I think a good doctor could help you. I wish you happiness in what ever you decide :)

Reactions: Righttodie, ThisIsTheEnd, Gopatedok and 3 others
J

JessMcGuire

Aug 11, 2018

You've got your whole life to kill yourself if you want. Don't do anything you're unsure of. I agree w @Deathgosmooth

Reactions: Righttodie, Tiburcio and lv-gras
Deathgosmooth

Deathgosmooth

Aug 29, 2018
OK all, this is my time. I'm all set up and ready to go. If you never hear from me again then you know I did it. I hope you all find what your looking for... See you on the other side. Hugs to you all :)

Reactions: nicholas29, Suicidal_manlet, Sluggish_Slump and 13 others
Smile

Smile

Half clown
Aug 18, 2018
I'm planning on doing partial suspension soon. Coincidentally similar to ninaevol I tried tying a scarf to the pole in my wardrobe with a slipknot, however I was standing instead and leaning forward but unfortunately it just hurt and it felt like I was breathing through a straw. I did get the tinglies but couldn't take the feeling of not being able to breath properly and the discomfort. Was in that position for about a minute with nothing much happening. I then slipped my thick belt choker through the hoop of the slipknot and tied it tightly around my throat which was waaaay more comfortable and I definitely felt like I was going to pass out but it felt so good and I got so excited I had to tell someone... anyway I was there for longer than 5 seconds so perhaps I'll have to try a different position? Or maybe try something other than a scarf? I dunno, I'll definitely experiment. When I finally do it I'll take 175 mg of Quetiapine beforehand and maybe some alcohol?

• Love
Reactions: Righttodie, Morpheus, lv-gras and 1 other person
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I am so not answering that one more time. It must have been answered in this thread about one hundred times by just me alone.

Reactions: Miss clefable and Tiburcio
R

Ryukil93

Aug 13, 2018
Sorry.

Reactions: Righttodie, lv-gras and Tiburcio
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
didnt read all the pages so my apology if that topic has already been mentioned...

id prefer to go for the long drop and instant death but unfortunately im afraid of heights and i probably wouldnt have the willpower to jump.

anyways i thought about tieing up a long rope at a latern, open the door of the trunk, puting my head through the loop and then just to hit the gas...so i would avoid the jumping part

Reactions: Righttodie and Tiburcio
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
didnt read all the pages so my apology if that topic has already been mentioned...

id prefer to go for the long drop and instant death but unfortunately im afraid of heights and i probably wouldnt have the willpower to jump.

anyways i thought about tieing up a long rope at a latern, open the door of the trunk, puting my head through the loop and then just to hit the gas...so i would avoid the jumping part
say what

Reactions: Tiburcio and Breelia