Smile

Half clown
Aug 18, 2018
Perhaps sleeping pills would work, which is what I'd like to try

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and lv-gras
UglyAndSuicidal

UglyAndSuicidal

Aug 19, 2018
When I get that freaky tingling all over my face it scares me and I back out. I'm hoping the alcohol helps with that. It's not that I'm afraid to lose consciousness and die. I just don't like the way it feels and I can't seem to get past that

I haven't even got that yet. I've attempted multiple times only to feel like I'm breathing through a straw, and I don't want to die struggling. I was able to feel a tingling in my fingers once, and I got so excited and I decided I would do it later that day, but I could not get the feeling again. I was sitting in a chair and leaning forward.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Righttodie and lv-gras
Smile

Smile

Half clown
Aug 18, 2018
I haven't even got that yet. I've attempted multiple times only to feel like I'm breathing through a straw, and I don't want to die struggling. I was able to feel a tingling in my fingers once, and I got so excited and I decided I would do it later that day, but I could not get the feeling again. I was sitting in a chair and leaning forward.
Maybe try moving the location of the noose and try put more weight on it. Have you tried any other positions?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Jc40, UglyAndSuicidal and 1 other person
ninaevol

ninaevol

Aug 2, 2018
What position seems to be the best in getting yourself to passing out? I'm getting a rope soon also, what rope should I use?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 847

What position seems to be the best in getting yourself to passing out? I'm getting a rope soon also, what rope should I use?
Position II and III, even if it's only partial I suggest you try to suspend the noose as high as possible to get the pressure needed. You need a rope that doesn't stretch too much and is strong enough to hold half of your weight.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Tiburcio and lv-gras
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Position II and III, even if it's only partial I suggest you try to suspend the noose as high as possible to get the pressure needed. You need a rope that doesn't stretch too much and is strong enough to hold half of your weight.
wtf dude we all thought you were dead. You've gotta stop doing that. wtf???

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, thundersnail, UglyAndSuicidal and 2 others
D

Deleted member 847

Just an idea, if you want to make your own rope instead of buying one like me.
Metalic_rope.jpg

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
M

medusa

Student
Sep 1, 2018
no offense, but will that work?
Looks a bit flimsy tbh

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, thundersnail and Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 847

no offense, but will that work?
Looks a bit flimsy tbh
Nazis used to hang people with something similar to this (not even partial, full suspension)

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Dude, how fucking hard is it to buy a rope?
Your setups are ridiculous xD

Reactions: ahimsa, TimeToBiteTheDust, lymbo and 3 others
D

Deleted member 847

Great idea let's buy a real rope so my mom gets to the courier first and sends me to a psychiatric hospital, which in Romania is more like a concentration camp. Fucking genius man. Of course the flesh of a skinny boy is going to break a chain made for big dogs, especially when the chain is only getting half of his body pressure because of the partial suspension. C'mon guys there are people in the videos who hanged themselves with towels, can't you trust me a little?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, saw_him, cyans and 6 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Are in some kind of home arrest then? You can't get out, go to the post office? or hell, even a hardware store?
I'm just trying to understand the logic behind this, don't be so hysterical dude xD

D

Deleted member 847

I wish I wasn't a hikikomori who barely knows two or three places in my city where to buy stuff and none of them with ropes

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I wish I wasn't a hikikomori who barely knows two or three places in my city where to buy stuff and none of them with ropes
What about certain dog leashes won't they work ?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Desperate_Soul and Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 847

What about certain dog leashes won't they work ?
If you're skinny I don't see why not. People forget this is a thread about partial suspension and that they don't need heavy ropes. Even author said he would use a necktie for it.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Tiburcio, mattwitt and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 847

A tv cable with a shirt as noose would be another idea. Of course if you're 160 kg you need a rope even for partial.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, mattwitt and NOISYMIND
D

Deleted member 847

Should I go full suspension with the chains or is it risky?

Reactions: lv-gras
D

Deleted member 847

That moment when you don't know anything about physics and ask stupid questions...

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, DeathBecomesMe and lv-gras
D

Deleted member 847

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-fail-at-hanging-yourself.4364/#post-64441

Reactions: MusicToLogIn
O

Obliged to do it

Sep 16, 2018
Hey so i want to do this partial suspensiong thing and went to the store yday to get some ropes. I got 2m of this very thick rope but im unsure that it is long enough. Also is very thick so afraid it might not squeeze my neck enough. Thoughts?
Then i also got this 15m x 6,4mm rope but it says the safe working load is 50kg. Should be good enough for partial suspension thought right?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, DeathBecomesMe and lv-gras
D

Deleted member 847

Hey so i want to do this partial suspensiong thing and went to the store yday to get some ropes. I got 2m of this very thick rope but im unsure that it is long enough. Also is very thick so afraid it might not squeeze my neck enough. Thoughts?
Then i also got this 15m x 6,4mm rope but it says the safe working load is 50kg. Should be good enough for partial suspension thought right?
How much do you weigh?

O

Obliged to do it

Sep 16, 2018
90kg. I will most likely be using the metal wardrobe bar, even though i havent tried doing pull ups there cause i dont want to break it as its not my apartment.

What do you think about the lenght of my thicker rope? 2m enough?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and lv-gras
D

Deleted member 847

90kg. I will most likely be using the metal wardrobe bar, even though i havent tried doing pull ups there cause i dont want to break it as its not my apartment.

What do you think about the lenght of my thicker rope? 2m enough?
Hell no, use something else.

O

Obliged to do it

Sep 16, 2018
So what about the 15m x 6,4mm rope with 50kg working load? I guess doing it while kneeling might work but i really dont want to fuck it up this time.

Also have 5m ethernet cable that might work? I mean if people use scarfs...

D

Deleted member 847

So what about the 15m x 6,4mm rope with 50kg working load? I guess doing it while kneeling might work but i really dont want to fuck it up this time.

Also have 5m ethernet cable that might work? I mean if people use scarfs...
Test it with your hands, try to get the same pressure as if you were actually hanging yourself

O

Obliged to do it

Sep 16, 2018
Makes sense, ty
Sorry if this has been answered but i really dont know what kind of knots to tie?

Also what happend with Demi paradox, u guys think he still around?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Dani Paradox
D

Deleted member 847

Makes sense, ty
Sorry if this has been answered but i really dont know what kind of knots to tie?

Also what happend with Demi paradox, u guys think he still around?
Slip knot
I don't know, maybe he's dead. I'd rather not speculate