W

whitelieme

Aug 8, 2018
I had countless attempts at partial suspension since 2016 and it works.

My rope is about 3/4 inch in diameter, intertwined plasticky type.
I use bedframe (double decker type) to mount the rope. I controlled the pulling power of the rope using my body weight and left arm.

Findings (atleast for me):
1. Position: kneeling
2. Knot location: left side of upper neck
3. If done correctly, you will pass out in just under 5 seconds (buzzing noise, light headedness then bam, you're out)
4. Your body will indeed trash around

Longest time I was out was about 10 minutes. I have no memory of what happened after I blacked out - nada, just empty space.

I'll do this route again soon since my life got worse (I wasted my second chance in making my life more bearable).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rinkachan, Orbitc, TimeToBiteTheDust and 8 others
D

Deleted member 847

I use bedframe (double decker type) to mount the rope. I controlled the pulling power of the rope using my body weight and left arm.

3. If done correctly, you will pass out in just under 5 seconds (buzzing noise, light headedness then bam, you're out)

Longest time I was out was about 10 minutes. I have no memory of what happened after I blacked out - nada, just empty space.

I'll do this route again soon since my life got worse (I wasted my second chance in making my life more bearable).
10 minutes and you didn't become a vegetable? How is that possible?

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: fkyou, fedupsoul, TimeToBiteTheDust and 8 others
W

whitelieme

Aug 8, 2018
10 minutes and you didn't become a vegetable? How is that possible?
The other end of the rope is not fixed - it is routed over the bed frame then tightly coiled on my left arm. The rope came loose when I lost my conciousness and my body trashed around.

I want to know the ideal rope/knot/body position so no more guess works when I need to do it.

• Love
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Tiburcio and lv-gras
D

Deleted member 847

The other end of the rope is not fixed - it is routed over the bed frame then tightly coiled on my left arm. The rope came loose when I lost my conciousness and my body trashed around.

I want to know the ideal rope/knot/body position so no more guess works when I need to do it.
You can't deprive your brain from oxygenated blood for 10 minutes and suffer no apparent brain damage. Are you a human being buddy?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: fkyou, Nora Rony, Kris7825 and 8 others
T

Tiburcio

I'm new here. Some people just have shitty lives and it's not worth living. I could go on and on about the things that has happened to me and why I'm better off dead. Trust me. I've learned that this world wasn't cut out for me. I've tried to make an effort but the universe won't ever let me succeed. Last week Wednesday night I heard a voice that told me I should kill my self on Thursday. So that's the day I plan on doing it. I just don't know how soon. I'm 3 months pregnant and I have to decide if I want to do it now or after my child's birth... but I have guilt about allowing my baby to grow up without a mother. I just don't know I won't be able to take care of my baby and this world is shitty anyways I feel like it might be better if I do it while pregnant. I just don't want any mistakes because I don't want to survive and my baby not make it. I've always wanted to be a mother and I know my baby would like be me so much and I would love that baby so much but it's complicated. I've been thinking about suicide for a year now. I wanted to do it with a gun but when I was in a mental hospital last year they told me about this horror story about how this guy suffered in death slowly and then I hear stories of people surving shooting themselves and it scares me. I don't have money for a gun a either.
Do it but carefully; you don't want something go wrong and the fetus damaged. You must think how to do it well.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Nzbeelover and alwaystired96
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018

Really? Under 5 seconds? I recently seem to have perfected my set up and I backed out about 3 seconds into it, and I've wondered just how close I got to losing consciousness. It seemed to have been pretty close. Taking ten seconds to lose consciousness seems like a stretch to me. Did you experience a powerful tingling sensation all over your face and lips? That is what freaks me out.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrappyMJ, atwasoa and Tiburcio
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
You can't deprive your brain from oxygenated blood for 10 minutes and suffer no apparent brain damage. Are you a human being buddy?
Hey dude. I thought you were dead. What happened?

And yeah, there was another person on here as well who claimed that their friend went for ten minutes too and then after waking from a coma he recovered with no brain damage. Makes no sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: atwasoa and IG959
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
How long to lose conciousness
It should still take only a max of 10-15 seconds, but for some reason the Lostallhope site claims that full suspension takes 3-5 minutes to lose consciousness. Does anyone else here have any explanation of why it would say such a thing?

D

Deleted member 847

Hey dude. I thought you were dead. What happened?

And yeah, there was another person on here as well who claimed that their friend went for ten minutes two and then after waking from a coma he recovered with no brain damage. Makes no sense.
I decided not to do it, I was afraid my parents could wake up and hear me. Meanwhile I lost 20 IQ points from 3 minutes.

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet, saw_him, atwasoa and 2 others
D

Deleted member 847

It should still take only a max of 10-15 seconds, but for some reason the Lostallhope site claims that full suspension takes 3-5 minutes to lose consciousness. Does anyone else here have any explanation of why it would say such a thing?
They say this on quora too. I think there's a conspiracy to spread misinformation about suicide methods.

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet, Nullm, Gabby78 and 4 others
A

alwaystired96

Aug 24, 2018
Do it but carefully; you don't want something go wrong and the fetus damaged. You must think how to do it well.
I know. That's what scares me so much. I don't want to survive and hurt my little baby. It's a terrible feeling thinking about it. I'm reading this thread and I will be practicing before my actual attempt. I hope it goes smoothly.

Reactions: lv-gras
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I decided not to do it, I was afraid my parents could wake up and hear me. Meanwhile I lost 20 IQ points from 3 minutes.
I bet next time you won't let that happen again.

Reactions: Queenh666, Deleted member 847 and Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

I know. That's what scares me so much. I don't want to survive and hurt my little baby. It's a terrible feeling thinking about it. I'm reading this thread and I will be practicing before my actual attempt. I hope it goes smoothly.
If you want it, you can create a thread asking ways of doing it without risk of damage for him. I would like to help but I don't know about it very much and don't know the impact each one can have, sorry.

Reactions: Righttodie and alwaystired96
A

alwaystired96

Aug 24, 2018
If you want it, you can create a thread asking ways of doing it without risk of damage for him. I would like to help but I don't know about it very much and don't know the impact each one can have, sorry.
Thank you. I'll probably do that soon. But thanks for being so helpful and wanting to help me. I really appreciate it.

Reactions: Righttodie and Tiburcio
ninaevol

ninaevol

Aug 2, 2018
What was your setup? Trying to perfect mine..

Reactions: Righttodie and Tiburcio

13thirteen

Aug 23, 2018
First of all, sorry for my bad English. (I'm from Spain).
30 minutes ago I tried to hang myself to test how it feels. I used a scarf tied to the bathroom door.
No pain, I could breathe, I felt that at any moment I was going to faint... blurred vision, tiredness.
My weight is 60kgs, 1'72mts, and my neck is thin and large (I don't know if these data help in having more efficiency with hanging).
I will definitely choose this method.

Reactions: Righttodie, bubbletea, Deivis and 4 others
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Next weekend I will finally be able to get a big bottle of scotch and I will exit this world on Sunday or perhaps Monday. It CANNOT come fast enough.

Reactions: atwasoa, uxorious, lv-gras and 1 other person
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Just waiting for the right time

Reactions: Archieozias, Johanna94, atwasoa and 2 others
E

Endthepain

Aug 24, 2018
03EBC01E 5C18 45A8 9B3F C5EDEDB2D2F7
Thinking about partial suspension but to speed things up what do you think about wearing one of these 30kg weighted vests that u would normally wear for fitness training?? - I'm guessing the extra upper body weight will really increase the pressure and make the process much faster

Reactions: Tiburcio
ninaevol

ninaevol

Aug 2, 2018
I'm going to leave tonight. I'm attempting partial suspension from my closet pole using a scarf. Hopefully it works, it was nice knowing you all. This site gave me comfort, and this thread especially gave me hope.

Reactions: fkyou, CVLife1973, charlottewilts and 12 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I'm going to leave tonight. I'm attempting partial suspension from my closet pole using a scarf. Hopefully it works, it was nice knowing you all. This site gave me comfort, and this thread especially gave me hope.
May you find peace many blessings

Reactions: Righttodie, Tiburcio, Dani Paradox and 2 others
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
View attachment 627
Thinking about partial suspension but to speed things up what do you think about wearing one of these 30kg weighted vests that u would normally wear for fitness training?? - I'm guessing the extra upper body weight will really increase the pressure and make the process much faster
Unnecessary

Reactions: thundersnail, atwasoa and lv-gras
Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018

Good luck, hopefully we both succeed this evening

Reactions: lv-gras
ninaevol

ninaevol

Aug 2, 2018
It's not working. I tried 7 times. I can't seem to go unconscious. What am I doing wrong?

Reactions: fkyou, lv-gras, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
What happens?

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
ninaevol

ninaevol

Aug 2, 2018
I tied a slip knot with my scarf and tied that to the pole in my closet. I tied it tight around the upper part of my neck with the knot in the back and leaned forward applying pressure. I can't fall unconscious. I just feel lots of pressure building up in my face, and I get a bit dizzy and can't hear very well. I even start gagging a bit. I thought it was supposed to take like 10 seconds but I'll be there for a minute and it doesn't work. Idk what I'm doing wrong.

Reactions: Orbitc, fkyou, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
Is it a slipknot that can tighten as you increase the pressure? Are you applying pressure on the correct spot? Go through the steps on the first page of this thread again

Reactions: Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 847

There is only one way you can fail at this: you do not apply enough pressure

Reactions: thundersnail, F_ckthisplace, Punished snake and 4 others
Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
Waiting patiently for me... 20180825 192223

• Informative
Reactions: lucmucpuc, TaffyFlounder, Sluggish_Slump and 13 others