• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Our bodies have evolved to keep us safe from accidentally crushing the carotids or slashing an artery or ingesting poison, which is why it's so tricky to do it deliberately. And we're all different, so explaining doesn't really help much.

A

asdfeqqqq23424

Feb 13, 2024
Thanks for the reply.
I'm still trying to figure out what the reason for my failures is.
During all this time, I managed to lose consciousness 2 times.
Once I realized that I lost consciousness when I hit the shelves in my closet, but I couldn't figure out how it happened.

And the second time: I was sitting in a completely different position and for a few seconds I did not understand who I was and where I was.

And now my many attempts just don't work.

In theory, everything should be easy. We all have the same carotid arteries, if I'm not mistaken.
And in the end, someone manages to fall asleep in a loop, and not end up in pain or suffocating.

I'm still trying to make it so that I can lose consciousness, just like when I did it.
it took me months to find my sweet spot, and I'm still struggling to get it right even tho I know the relative "feel" on where it is (it's not like I can draw on my neck so that I know where it is at all time)

just like many pointed out here, everyone's biology is different. so you'd need to do a ton of trial and error to find your sweet spot

abirbul60024

abirbul60024

Feb 17, 2024
depends if I got the sweet spot and pressure right or not. if I got the perfect measurements, i'd pass out in 5 seconds, and if I dont, in 1 minute or not at all (only the tingly feeling/nausea). when you pass out, you literally dont feel anything, no thoughts and feeling, just a black void. if you happen to regain consciousness, it'll take a few second/minute for you to become "aware" and process what's happening around you. during this time your hand might be moving on its own to loosen your noose or your body might be trying to move you out of danger. really hard to describe this unless you experience it for yourself, it's like your body had a mind of its own while you're unconscious, makes sense but a little creepy to say the least.

off topic, if anyone got an answer to my other comment (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/post-2459163) do share a reply. your input would be really helpful
I'm always close to this state, but I can't pass out. can you describe your pose and the position of the knot?

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
Do you think my arteries could have gone deep into my neck because of the numerous experiments when I squeezed them? Or could the muscles of my neck have changed the same way?
Or is it physiologically impossible?

Sorry for my weird questions. I'm not thinking straight. I have a slight trip from the pills. I can't live without them, but I'm so confused when I take them...
and because of the constant stress and moral pain, my brain doesn't work well

H

HalfFrogHalfDog

Apr 14, 2024
I tried partial hanging in the positions 2-4 but it didn't work. I just felt a pain in the neck and didn't pass out. What did i do wrong?
And somebody know how long does it take for a mark on a neck from a failed hanging to dissaper? Or how to make it dissaper? Sorry for the bad english and if these questions have already been answered

Reactions: RamenNoodles
D

dearlulu

Apr 10, 2024
I can't for the life of me, figure out how to cut off blood from carotid arteries. I tried every single angle. It just doesn't work for me. Practiced many times and over, has anyone got any tips?

4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
I can't for the life of me, figure out how to cut off blood from carotid arteries. I tried every single angle. It just doesn't work for me. Practiced many times and over, has anyone got any tips?
It could be that you're positioning the rope incorrectly or something like that. Would there be a way to send a pic or something?

D

dearlulu

Apr 10, 2024
It could be that you're positioning the rope incorrectly or something like that. Would there be a way to send a pic or something?
Can I PM you?
depends if I got the sweet spot and pressure right or not. if I got the perfect measurements, i'd pass out in 5 seconds, and if I dont, in 1 minute or not at all (only the tingly feeling/nausea). when you pass out, you literally dont feel anything, no thoughts and feeling, just a black void. if you happen to regain consciousness, it'll take a few second/minute for you to become "aware" and process what's happening around you. during this time your hand might be moving on its own to loosen your noose or your body might be trying to move you out of danger. really hard to describe this unless you experience it for yourself, it's like your body had a mind of its own while you're unconscious, makes sense but a little creepy to say the least.

off topic, if anyone got an answer to my other comment (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/post-2459163) do share a reply. your input would be really helpful
I keep getting "losing the consciousness" part wrong. I can't even figure this out.
are there people on this forum who died by partial
I think the user that made the megathread died by partial himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: sundown12
sundown12

sundown12

drama queen
Oct 5, 2022
FINALLY i got the tingling feeling, but couldn't pass out. i put the noose slightly above the adam's apple and kneeled. gonna try again tomorrow.

Z

zekeyaeger

Mar 30, 2023
I am so fucked, my only option is this method, I have a couple of months at most to use this method and die. I don't know what else to say, I just wish I succeed. I am going to read up more on this method and try to pass out as soon as possible, and then die a peaceful death. Fuck this existence, I wish I wasn't born. Existence is just pain for those who are ill, there should be a way of providing a peaceful death to ones who have exhausted all the options. Anyways, hope you guys find peace from pain.

selfcheckout

selfcheckout

Apr 17, 2024
What type of knot should I use for the side opposite of the noose? The side that gets tied to a secure fixture?

Sorry if this is discussed somewhere already. I can't find a search option on this site. Can't find the answer with google, either.

Shadowpriest

Shadowpriest

Jan 20, 2024
What type of knot should I use for the side opposite of the noose? The side that gets tied to a secure fixture?

Sorry if this is discussed somewhere already. I can't find a search option on this site. Can't find the answer with google, either.
Snuggle hitch knot. Here is a quick guide with necessary info.

Attachments

• 184475_157432_How_to_Hang_Yourself.pdf
    608 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: selfcheckout
darkSea

darkSea

Mar 7, 2024
How do you practice partial hanging to get the correct pressure on the carotid arteries without passing out and dying?

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
I'm already having trouble finding the carotid artery with my own hands (I'd get it around 40% of the time despite knowing the pressure area). Is it possible to make any modifications to the slipknot to make sure those points are specifically hit, or would that lower the accuracy of being successful and increase injury risk?

Struggling to pass out with the test on my hands, a mix of high SI and weakness. Sounds stupid but I should only pass out for a second or two with the test right?

L

lqpbxeuh

Feb 28, 2024
Just curious, but what are the reasons why anyone would choose to ctb with any method other than partial hanging? To me, it looks too good to be true, quick, painless, good chance of success, accessible. I dont mean to be rude, sorry if I am.

S

SoFewMethods

Apr 25, 2024
So where do you place the noose around the neck and can can you explain how long it takes until you're dead as well as how fast you lose consciousness?
You should place the noose above the hyoid bone, preferably at the mylohyoideus.

If done correctly, it should take 10-15 seconds to lose conciousness and 30 minutes to die.

Attachments

• 1714095905148.jpg
    1714095905148.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 0
S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
I will attempt partial hanging today but I am scared I will start moving like crazy while unconscious and my family will suspect something and break the door. So is it true that my body gonna start to move by itself after sometime?
Did u
Just curious, but what are the reasons why anyone would choose to ctb with any method other than partial hanging? To me, it looks too good to be true, quick, painless, good chance of success, accessible. I dont mean to be rude, sorry if I am.
Ever tried it? Cuz when I first tried it the SI was really bad

L

lqpbxeuh

Feb 28, 2024
In what way do I tie the other end of the ligature to the support ? Do I use a slip knot? Can I show pictures of what I have if that's allowed?

Ideally don't want to end up brain damaged so please inform me.
I will attempt partial hanging today but I am scared I will start moving like crazy while unconscious and my family will suspect something and break the door. So is it true that my body gonna start to move by itself after sometime?
Did u

Ever tried it? Cuz when I first tried it the SI was really bad
I have not. Elaborate on your experience? I'm leaning towards hanging and would like to gather information so I dont end up brain damaged.

Last edited:
S

SoFewMethods

Apr 25, 2024
Use a snuggle hitch knot. And yes, you're allowed to share pictures of your setup.

K

Kris7825

Jul 7, 2021
I have a question if anyone can help. I have read that people recommend a 10mm, 11mm or 12mm rope. I was hoping to find a 11mm rope on Canadian Amazon but can't find one. I have mobility issues and can't go out to stores.

I am doing full suspension. I am 5 feet 8 inches, 170 pounds. Which would you recommend, a 10mm rope or 12mm rope? Probably polyester or Polypropylene. Thank you