• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

jessmortinha

Mar 6, 2024
wow, I tried this method, and...it really doesn't work for me. I can't find a good pressure point. I tied the noose around my neck, pulled it tight and hung on (I tied the ropes to the bed rail), I spent many minutes there and didn't feel anything, the most I felt was feeling a cool sensation of high, I even thought that if I stayed feeling it longer enough I could die, but I spent a lot of time there... and nothing happened. I can't put enough pressure on the artery in the right place. I tested it with my finger several times before and I didn't succeed either, I didn't even come close to fainting. I really wanted to go with this method, but I don't think it's possible for me, I'm going to switch to CO.

B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
The criss-cross rope pull test had some surprisingly positive results on the lower part of my neck, following a recommendation from a guide written a few years ago.

I'm a little unsure how to replicate this targeted pressure in a full suspension scenario, however. Can the rope realistically be positioned lower down on the neck?

P

PointlesslyLiving

Mar 28, 2024
What do I tie to the anchor point? another Noose?

itsover404

itsover404

Mar 10, 2024
does anyone have a resource on how to tie the slipknot so that it can slip to get tighter? i know to use soap but I'm a bit daft as to how to actually tie it. any help is appreciated. <3

sundown12

sundown12

drama queen
Oct 5, 2022
and i'm back on my bullshit...i've been trying to precisely locate the damn carotid, but i had no luck so far. i've already started considering other methods, but my SI is too strong for them lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash and rozeske
wiinterfrost

wiinterfrost

it only gets worse..
Oct 8, 2023
hello i will attempt to go to a hardware store tomorrow and wondering what rope is best to buy. i read over 10mm is best, so like 12 or 14mm? and what is the best length? are 4 meters enough? or should it be more/less?

Shadowpriest

Shadowpriest

Jan 20, 2024
hello i will attempt to go to a hardware store tomorrow and wondering what rope is best to buy. i read over 10mm is best, so like 12 or 14mm? and what is the best length? are 4 meters enough? or should it be more/less?
Length depends of your anchor point so it is up to you. Best rope would be PPE rope (polypropylene) that is also what I've read on here so don't really know if it's true.

• Informative
Reactions: wiinterfrost
ieatcrayons

ieatcrayons

Apr 5, 2024
and i'm back on my bullshit...i've been trying to precisely locate the damn carotid, but i had no luck so far. i've already started considering other methods, but my SI is too strong for them lol
I'm not sure how it feels for you but in the past when i've tried this method, you don't need to feel the carotids. If you put enough pressure on your neck they will compress on their own. It may hurt a bit but after a while the pain will fade away. At least it did for me.

waterhorse

waterhorse

Little Moon
Mar 5, 2024
I'm really struggling to locate where the noose is supposed to sit. When I was trying the night-night method I consistently felt the pulse higher up on my neck either side of my adams apple, but guides say to place the rope between the adams apple and the base of the neck? its so confusing. I'd try SN if I had any source at all for the stuff

J

JBFTM224

Apr 9, 2024
I just thought this information is better off here now, because the original source has been taken down.
If this violates any rules or if the author doesn't want this information to be reproduced on other sites, the admins or mods are free to delete my thread. I hope you don't mind, this is very useful, and it's not my intention to steal Loe's content.
Source and credit: Loe

main-qimg-280555d09229e359da3e30c0205fdfdf-c

Guide to partially suspended hanging:

Warning: Don't try this method unless you're totally sure that:
a) you want to kill yourself
b) that you won't be found for at least 30 minutes after you attempt.

This method is very lethal and quick (quick from your perspective
anyway, as you black out within seconds), but if you're found in time
and 'saved' you can end up with serious brain damage and/or be left a
vegetable.

Why partial suspension?
Because full suspension seems to me to be unnecessary and creates
difficulties. First of all you need to find a place which would hold
your entire weight, which isn't easy, and also you need a stronger
ligature, which isn't always easy to find either. There's nothing
wrong with full suspension, but it may not be a viable method for
everyone, especially if you're looking to use everyday materials from
around the home.

By partial suspension I mean that you hang yourself around the neck
(specifically the carotid artery), and push downwards while kneeling.
This should create enough downward pressure on the ligature to tighten
it and close the carotid artery and stop the blood flow to your brain.
All you need is 3 kilograms of pressure to do this, which isn't much
at all.

Also, with full suspension your entire body weight is pressurizing
your neck, and this would probably be more than enough to not only cut
off the blood supply to your brain, but break your neck as well. I'm
not too sure if that's a good or a bad thing. I do know though, that
statistically people who've attempted via hanging have more often been
found kneeling and partially suspended than being fully suspended.

Where is the carotid artery?
Before you start you have to know this. If you place your hand around
the middle of your neck, around your Adam's apple, with one thumb on
one side and all fingers on the other, you should feel a strong pulse
and heartbeat. If you close your hand now fairly firmly, you'll
probably make yourself pass out. It might be a good idea to try this
to make sure you've got the right spot.

What type of ligature?
You need a ligature that's strong, but not too elastic. It doesn't
have to be very long, 1 meter or more would be plenty. I'd advise
against nylon rope, string, fishing wire, etc.
Neckties on the other hand, are perfect Smile .

It may also be a good idea to lubricate the ligature with soap. This
would help the noose tighten even quicker, especially if you're using
a rough ligature such as a rope. Lubricating it in this way will
increase the friction once you push your head down and tighten the
noose, and could make it a little more effective and faster.

What type of knot?
A slipknot. It's one of the most basic knots around, and you make it
with one end of your ligature. The other end should go around your
hanging place.

Many people have the misguided idea that a hangman's knot should be
used, but they're wrong. A hangman's knot is for a completely
different purpose, and won't work for this method.

Where should I hang?
You should hang from a support which will hold part of your weight.

You should test this by tying the loose end of your ligature around
the support several times, sticking your hand (NOT your head) in the
noose and pushing down with it. If the noose holds, you're fine. If
not, then you'll have to find another spot.

A great and easy place to hang is from the thick horizontal metal bar
which you find in wardrobes in most homes.

When should I do it?
When no one else will be in the same area, for at least 30 minutes.
You lose consciousness within seconds but your body doesn't completely
die for around 15-20 minutes. The extra 10-15 minutes is for
preparation time and just in case.

How?

When you're completely ready, kneel down, stick your head in the
noose, position it around the carotid artery and push downwards with
your head.

Good luck...
Thank you so much! This is very helpful! I appreciate it a lot 😁

cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, bad writing ,often missing words
Apr 8, 2024
full suspension setup. It's a 12mm diameter nylon rope attached with snuggle hutch knot to a door-sports-thing that you can use for exercise, being secured by a door. The door is taller than usual ones, 3 meters, with me being 1,80m and the left-over rope being 20cm there should be about 1 meter of space between feet and ground, i did several weight tests and there seems to be no issue with security of the rope or the scurity of the sports thing. one thing i worry about is me convulsing/ banging my extremities at the door during it that could alarm neighbours as the house im living in has quite thin walls. Anything else I'm missing? A little word of feedback, be it reassurance or critique, would mean a lot to me.

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 0
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 0
W

winterparty

Student
Jul 29, 2023
So where do you place the noose around the neck and can can you explain how long it takes until you're dead as well as how fast you lose consciousness?

sundown12

sundown12

drama queen
Oct 5, 2022
i don't know how to compress the carotid without choking myself
this is my go-to method and i am willing to keep trying, but it's getting annoying tbh

Reactions: dearlulu
A

asdfeqqqq23424

Feb 13, 2024
hey everyone, got back to my computer after a miserable week of Eid. anyways, on another post I replied on how I kept gaining back consciousness after a minute or two of partial hanging. usually, I couldn't fight my SI and always end up aborting.

my question is, do people in this circumstance just let themselves hanged up or is regaining consciousness a sign that the partial hanging is flawed/not working and should be aborted immediately (in fear of ending up as a vegetable)?

i didn't see people talk much about regaining their consciousness here and wondering if im doing something wrong for it to happen everytime (could be because of my position changing after I lost consciousness, which I still cant seem to find a fix for with my limited resources)

T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Hei kaikki, palasin tietokoneelleni surkean Eid-viikon jälkeen. joka tapauksessa, toisessa viestissäni vastasin, kuinka palasin tajuihini minuutin tai kahden osittaisen roikkumisen jälkeen. Yleensä en voinut taistella SI:täni vastaan ja päädyn aina aborttiin.

Kysymykseni kuuluu, antavatko ihmiset tässä tilanteessa vain ripustaa itsensä vai ovatko tajuihinsa palaaminen merkki siitä, että osittainen ripustus on viallinen/ei toimi ja se pitäisi keskeyttää välittömästi (peleessä joutua vihanneksiksi)?

en nähnyt ihmisten puhuvan paljon tajunnan palauttamisesta täällä ja pohtivan, teenkö jotain väärin, jotta se tapahtuisi joka kerta (voi johtua siitä, että asento muuttui tajunnan menettämisen jälkeen, johon en edelleenkään näytä löytävän korjausta rajalliset resurssit)
Miltä tuntuu ennen kuin pyörryt?

A

asdfeqqqq23424

Feb 13, 2024
Miltä tuntuu ennen kuin pyörryt?
used google translate for your comment, sorry if I understood it different

felt "tingly" around my body and then everything just blacks out. everytime I regain conciousness, the sound of the fan went from gushing wind to metal pipes being hit again and again. I could also hear my breathing and heartbeat really loudly

Reactions: thot88
abirbul60024

abirbul60024

Feb 17, 2024
used google translate for your comment, sorry if I understood it different

felt "tingly" around my body and then everything just blacks out. everytime I regain conciousness, the sound of the fan went from gushing wind to metal pipes being hit again and again. I could also hear my breathing and heartbeat really loudly
How many seconds do you need to pass out? What are you thinking in those seconds? And do you have consulsions?

A

asdfeqqqq23424

Feb 13, 2024
How many seconds do you need to pass out? What are you thinking in those seconds? And do you have consulsions?
depends if I got the sweet spot and pressure right or not. if I got the perfect measurements, i'd pass out in 5 seconds, and if I dont, in 1 minute or not at all (only the tingly feeling/nausea). when you pass out, you literally dont feel anything, no thoughts and feeling, just a black void. if you happen to regain consciousness, it'll take a few second/minute for you to become "aware" and process what's happening around you. during this time your hand might be moving on its own to loosen your noose or your body might be trying to move you out of danger. really hard to describe this unless you experience it for yourself, it's like your body had a mind of its own while you're unconscious, makes sense but a little creepy to say the least.

off topic, if anyone got an answer to my other comment (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/post-2459163) do share a reply. your input would be really helpful

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
depends if I got the sweet spot and pressure right or not. if I got the perfect measurements, i'd pass out in 5 seconds, and if I dont, in 1 minute or not at all (only the tingly feeling/nausea). when you pass out, you literally dont feel anything, no thoughts and feeling, just a black void. if you happen to regain consciousness, it'll take a few second/minute for you to become "aware" and process what's happening around you. during this time your hand might be moving on its own to loosen your noose or your body might be trying to move you out of danger. really hard to describe this unless you experience it for yourself, it's like your body had a mind of its own while you're unconscious, makes sense but a little creepy to say the least.

off topic, if anyone got an answer to my other comment (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/post-2459163) do share a reply. your input would be really helpful
Can I ask you a few questions?:

1. You say that when you lose consciousness, you don't feel anything.
So you don't have any panic before losing consciousness that you can't control?
Is your brain not sending you any powerful signals that it doesn't have enough blood supply?
Does everything just get dark in your eyes and you feel like you're falling asleep?
Is that what's happening to you?

2. Can you please send photos of the rope you are using?

3. Do you place a knot in front of your neck? (this is what people often do in India)
Or is your knot at the back of your neck?

4. Do you put anything else around your neck? (socks, for example)

Reactions: winterparty
A

asdfeqqqq23424

Feb 13, 2024
Can I ask you a few questions?:

1. You say that when you lose consciousness, you don't feel anything.
So you don't have any panic before losing consciousness that you can't control?
Is your brain not sending you any powerful signals that it doesn't have enough blood supply?
Does everything just get dark in your eyes and you feel like you're falling asleep?
Is that what's happening to you?

2. Can you please send photos of the rope you are using?

3. Do you place a knot in front of your neck? (this is what people often do in India)
Or is your knot at the back of your neck?

4. Do you put anything else around your neck? (socks, for example)
1. No I didn't get any panic attack before I lose consciousness (maybe when its taking too long to fall unconscious, I dont always get the sweet spot right everytime), only when I regain consciousness. yes, everything gets dark in my eyes and I felt like falling asleep whenever I lose consciousness

2. I dont have a working camera at the moment, but its a camping paracord

3. At the back because there's no way to get into the kneeling position since I tied the rope on a window bar

4. I put thin socks at the front of my neck

• Love
Reactions: Justnotme
Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
1. No I didn't get any panic attack before I lose consciousness (maybe when its taking too long to fall unconscious, I dont always get the sweet spot right everytime), only when I regain consciousness. yes, everything gets dark in my eyes and I felt like falling asleep whenever I lose consciousness

2. I dont have a working camera at the moment, but its a camping paracord

3. At the back because there's no way to get into the kneeling position since I tied the rope on a window bar

4. I put thin socks at the front of my neck
Thanks for the reply.
I'm still trying to figure out what the reason for my failures is.
During all this time, I managed to lose consciousness 2 times.
Once I realized that I lost consciousness when I hit the shelves in my closet, but I couldn't figure out how it happened.

And the second time: I was sitting in a completely different position and for a few seconds I did not understand who I was and where I was.

And now my many attempts just don't work.

In theory, everything should be easy. We all have the same carotid arteries, if I'm not mistaken.
And in the end, someone manages to fall asleep in a loop, and not end up in pain or suffocating.

I'm still trying to make it so that I can lose consciousness, just like when I did it.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Our bodies have evolved to keep us safe from accidentally crushing the carotids or slashing an artery or ingesting poison, which is why it's so tricky to do it deliberately. And we're all different, so explaining doesn't really help much.

A

asdfeqqqq23424

Feb 13, 2024
Thanks for the reply.
I'm still trying to figure out what the reason for my failures is.
During all this time, I managed to lose consciousness 2 times.
Once I realized that I lost consciousness when I hit the shelves in my closet, but I couldn't figure out how it happened.

And the second time: I was sitting in a completely different position and for a few seconds I did not understand who I was and where I was.

And now my many attempts just don't work.

In theory, everything should be easy. We all have the same carotid arteries, if I'm not mistaken.
And in the end, someone manages to fall asleep in a loop, and not end up in pain or suffocating.

I'm still trying to make it so that I can lose consciousness, just like when I did it.
it took me months to find my sweet spot, and I'm still struggling to get it right even tho I know the relative "feel" on where it is (it's not like I can draw on my neck so that I know where it is at all time)

just like many pointed out here, everyone's biology is different. so you'd need to do a ton of trial and error to find your sweet spot

abirbul60024

abirbul60024

Feb 17, 2024

I'm always close to this state, but I can't pass out. can you describe your pose and the position of the knot?

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
Do you think my arteries could have gone deep into my neck because of the numerous experiments when I squeezed them? Or could the muscles of my neck have changed the same way?
Or is it physiologically impossible?

Sorry for my weird questions. I'm not thinking straight. I have a slight trip from the pills. I can't live without them, but I'm so confused when I take them...
and because of the constant stress and moral pain, my brain doesn't work well

H

HalfFrogHalfDog

Apr 14, 2024
I tried partial hanging in the positions 2-4 but it didn't work. I just felt a pain in the neck and didn't pass out. What did i do wrong?
And somebody know how long does it take for a mark on a neck from a failed hanging to dissaper? Or how to make it dissaper? Sorry for the bad english and if these questions have already been answered

Reactions: RamenNoodles