Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Today is the day. Just about 4 hours left.
I drink beer now, and before I jump into the noose I'll drink a couple of pills of melaxen. I know it's basically harmless pills but I just want to achieve a condition of being very tired and with my eyes closing because of unbearable desire to sleep that it'll make things easier to just go limp into the noose.
I'll try to invoke some emotions with different videos, but honestly that's the most difficult part as I didn't feel anything at all.
Thank you for your replies and for existence of this site. I'd do this anyway, but at least now I am sure that everything will work the way I want.

Oh, and you know what the funny thing is? Today (2 feb) is the day a guy in groundhog day got stuck. I wonder if afterlife would the repeating this day over and over, hahaha. Just kidding. There will be nothing. And that's the good thing.

Last edited:
Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Hopefully the pills don't make you feel so tired that all you wanna do is take a nap. I forget of you're doing full or partial. If this is full suspension then there's a very good chance you'll succeed and I wish you a quick painless death of that's what you want.
I was thinking about full but I decided that it's more risky because my weight might break the bolts. So it's partial, but like second person on the OP picture, so most of the weight will still apply.
And also I waited for this day not because of some symbolysm, but just to be sure I won't be checked by anyone for at least a week, so it should work. Most of the stories that involed failed attempts in hanging were due to some help from outside, and that won't be the case. All I need is just a couple of balls to do this right.

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
You'll need to have came close in practice as partial is infuriatingly hard to pull off even when you think you're starting to lose consciousness. I do hope it's not the case for you if that's what you want at the very end but it's something you need to be aware of.
Ah, actually, you know what. Fuck it then. I'll go for full. I'll just need to tie my legs so my height will shorten. Probably will need to wear a plastic bag on head to be sure to die from asphyxiation if the bolts would break. Yeah, full it is then.

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 82921
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Ah, actually, you know what. Fuck it then. I'll go for full. I'll just need to tie my legs so my height will shorten. Probably will need to wear a plastic bag on head to be sure to die from asphyxiation if the bolts would break. Yeah, full it is then.
might need to also be able to tie legs, please explain how you'll do this and still be able to step off?

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
What pressure should be applied to the neck in order to successfully perform a partial hanging?
A pressure of 5 kg is enough for the carotid arteries
But the vertebral arteries also supply the brain with blood. And the vertebral arteries are even deeper than the carotid arteries
And I can't find information that says how many kilograms should be put on the vertebral arteries, which are also in the neck.

I'm very confused.

Do I understand correctly that due to the fact that the vertebral arteries in the neck also need to be squeezed, we will still have to put a lot of pressure on the larynx and because of this we will have to stop breathing?

Do I understand correctly that when the carotid arteries are compressed, you can lose consciousness, but this will not be enough to die, since you also need to compress the vertebral arteries?

What is the difficulty with partial hanging? Is it difficult to put the right pressure on the carotid and vertebral arteries?

I have a difficulty with partial hanging. But I don't understand the reason why I'm having difficulties.
And if I do a full hanging, it's possible that I will have the same difficulties as with a partial hanging, but in addition I will experience severe pain, and I don't want that...

And I just don't understand what the difficulties are anymore.

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
might need to also be able to tie legs, please explain how you'll do this and still be able to step off?
Oh, that's easy. I'll just bend in my knees and tie it so they couldn't unbend. I can step off with my knees from a stool.

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Fuck I can't. I hate it. I hate myself. I just lay and can't make myself to do another try. I fucked up everything. Fuck fuck fuuuuuck!!!
I couldn't tie my legs good so I went for partial. When I felt then I stopped feeling my arms and legs I panicked and stood up. Now I just lay on the floor and look at the noose.
I am sorry. I am a failure. I can't do anything right. Not even the simplest thing. I am sorry. I don't know what to do next.

Attachments

• 20240203_011724.jpg
    20240203_011724.jpg
    574.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: die_young, 4am and Justnotme
M

misthios2040

Smile now it’s almost over
Sep 20, 2023
I've got mountain climbing rope and I'm gonna jump off the bridge hopefully tonight

• Wow
Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Welcome to the sasu world for the amateur hangmen/women who fail or had a horrible bout of SI, you're not alone.
Don't tie your legs, use something like a velcro knee or elbow wrap instead. If you can't do your bot he'd full suspension attempt then is there not anywhere you can do the real thing? Full should cause you to pass out too soon after you have doubts if you watch enough videos for reassurance.
I am weak I guess. Yet rich enough to do what I want. I'll return to my idea of exit bag with argon tank. I felt that hanging was better because I wanted to feel pain. I wanted to suffer. But I panicked now. It feels like I am several minds in one head. One doesn't agree with another.
I'll destroy myself one way or another. I have to. I must.

L

Lone traveller

Jan 15, 2024
Sorry it didn't work out. Damn- how did full suspension take you 1min to pass out? And how could you bear it for that long? Do you have any damage or pain still from it?

You're also lucky the owner didn't contact your friendly neighbourhood psych ward for pro-life indoctrination.
Unable to swallow food unable to speak properly. It will take sometime I believe. I tried with a long towel. It was kind of hell for a minute

• Wow
Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
Fuck I can't. I hate it. I hate myself. I just lay and can't make myself to do another try. I fucked up everything. Fuck fuck fuuuuuck!!!
I couldn't tie my legs good so I went for partial. When I felt then I stopped feeling my arms and legs I panicked and stood up. Now I just lay on the floor and look at the noose.
I am sorry. I am a failure. I can't do anything right. Not even the simplest thing. I am sorry. I don't know what to do next.
Hey, you're not alone. I have the same problem.
Sometimes, when I manage to get close to losing consciousness, I have the same panic.
And that doesn't mean I don't want to die.
I sincerely want to leave this place.
But when oxygen leaves the brain, the seconds feel like hours are flying by. I do not know how to describe it.

Try to console yourself every day with the fact that people really do it.
People in huge numbers really cross this line, overcome this fear and hang themselves.

I know how obvious and stupid my advice is.
You're just not alone..

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: corazon, Chronosphere and rozeske
Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
Guys...I think I have some positive results.

I'm still not sure if I'm doing everything right. I'm never sure.

I often take pills that act like benzodiazepines.

The other day I took some of these pills to give myself some confidence.

I tied a sliding knot around my neck, and I held the other end of the rope with my hand.
I threw a rope over a beam that is in my closet.
Holding onto the other end of the rope with both hands, I abruptly dropped to my knees.
That is, my knees did not touch the floor, but were overhanging.
The knot of the rope was in front.

It seems that I managed to lose consciousness, because after a while I let go of the rope from my hands (but I don't remember that). I was sitting on the floor and didn't understand why my ear and cheek hurt so much.
It turns out that I hit the shelves in my closet, but I don't remember that either, because, most likely, I still achieved a short-term loss of consciousness.

This is the only time. THE ONLY TIME I managed to overcome my fear and lose consciousness for a short time.
It's possible that the pills helped me.

I want to use sleeping pills that can make me lose consciousness before my body goes down.

I will be in a standing position in the loop, and when the pills take effect, I will push my body down.
My neck will be thrown up, and my knees will be bent, but they will not touch the surface.

P. S: My knees weren't touching the floor, but my feet were touching the floor

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Guys...I think I have some positive results.

I'm still not sure if I'm doing everything right. I'm never sure.

I often take pills that act like benzodiazepines.

The other day I took some of these pills to give myself some confidence.

I tied a sliding knot around my neck, and I held the other end of the rope with my hand.
I threw a rope over a beam that is in my closet.
Holding onto the other end of the rope with both hands, I abruptly dropped to my knees.
That is, my knees did not touch the floor, but were overhanging.
The knot of the rope was in front.

It seems that I managed to lose consciousness, because after a while I let go of the rope from my hands (but I don't remember that). I was sitting on the floor and didn't understand why my ear and cheek hurt so much.
It turns out that I hit the shelves in my closet, but I don't remember that either, because, most likely, I still achieved a short-term loss of consciousness.

This is the only time. THE ONLY TIME I managed to overcome my fear and lose consciousness for a short time.
It's possible that the pills helped me.

I want to use sleeping pills that can make me lose consciousness before my body goes down.

I will be in a standing position in the loop, and when the pills take effect, I will push my body down.
My neck will be thrown up, and my knees will be bent, but they will not touch the surface.

P. S: My knees weren't touching the floor, but my feet were touching the floor
That definitely sounds like you lost consciousness 👏👏. Am so happy for you. just when we were loosing hope of partial, you made it work! Looks like the pills helped you get over the fear of the numbness feeling enough to let go. Where on the neck did you position your rope (was your ligature a rope?)

• Love
Reactions: Justnotme
Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
That definitely sounds like you lost consciousness 👏👏. Am so happy for you. just when we were loosing hope of partial, you made it work! Looks like the pills helped you get over the fear of the numbness feeling enough to let go. Where on the neck did you position your rope (was your ligature a rope?)
I used a belt like this:
But I didn't use a ratchet mechanism, I made a regular loop.
This belt is slippery, its width is 2.5 cm. And it doesn't stretch.
So far, this belt works better than a cotton rope.

I placed this belt on the most throbbing places that are on my neck. That is, just below the cheekbones

When I pressed the rope with my body, the belt around my neck began to be a little diagonally, but nevertheless the belt still squeezed the right places.

Below I have attached a photo of the belt that I have.

I hope my text looks clear. I use a translator.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240203_182015.jpg
    Screenshot_20240203_182015.jpg
    407.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I used a belt like this:
But I didn't use a ratchet mechanism, I made a regular loop.
This belt is slippery, its width is 2.5 cm. And it doesn't stretch.
So far, this belt works better than a cotton rope.

I placed this belt on the most throbbing places that are on my neck. That is, just below the cheekbones

When I pressed the rope with my body, the belt around my neck began to be a little diagonally, but nevertheless the belt still squeezed the right places.

Below I have attached a photo of the belt that I have.

I hope my text looks clear. I use a translator.
Thank you, yes it was very clear. I hope I can be successful as you when my time comes.

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
It's nice to know that sedatives can help some people. The position you're describing is the hovering kneel position because your knees hover near to the floor and obviously your feet have to touch otherwise this'd just be full suspension. Just make sure you're not relying on any way on muscles to maintain the pressure required to close off the blood flow and that the position you move onto unconsciously also maintains the pressure otherwise soonafter the pressure will be released and the whole thing fails. Your belt looks like a polyester belt.
So what's your plan now then?
Thanks for the tips!
What's my plan? I don't know yet. The only thing I can hang myself with is a beam in my closet.
But it is impossible to make a complete hanging on it.

Maybe I'll get to such a stage of morale that I'll go into the woods and try to hang myself there.

I've seen several videos where people do a partial boost by falling to their knees. That is, their knees touched the ground and yet they managed to die.

I abandoned the inert gas method.

I also have sodium nitrite, but this method seems to me much scarier than hanging

I'm just a slave. It's horrible.

• Hugs
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Hey, you're not alone. I have the same problem.
Sometimes, when I manage to get close to losing consciousness, I have the same panic.
I sincerely want to leave this place.
But when oxygen leaves the brain, the seconds feel like hours are flying by. I do not know how to describe it.

Try to console yourself every day with the fact that people really do it.
People in huge numbers really cross this line, overcome this fear and hang themselves.

I know how obvious and stupid my advice is.
You're just not alone..
me to
I sincerely I want to die sick of living don't want to live anymore
me to
I sincerely I want to die sick of living don't want to live anymore

• Hugs
Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
For information: when I tried it, I was in this position
This photo is from the open Internet, not from a dark source

I hope the administrators won't block me because of the photo I found on the internet.
I will understand if my message is deleted.
After all, I don't want you and me to experience pain or suffocation.

All that remains for us is to try and study medical articles from the Internet and watch videos in order to have a great chance to do everything right.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I've seen several videos where people do a partial boost by falling to their knees. That is, their knees touched the ground and yet they managed to die.
It is very doable with knees touching the ground. I have seen several picture reports with the knot both at the front or at the back. If you can find the videos again can you please pm me. Except that one australian one for partial, I couldn't find videos of partial. The only ones I found are from accedental autoerotic asphyxiation.

Reactions: Justnotme
Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
So I've been told you can but it has to be added into a spoiler titled with a trigger warning otherwise yes it is supposed to be removed from a thread.
I do not know how to delete my message with that photo now, I do not have this feature available(

JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Dec 18, 2023
My setup is using a belt as a ligature. I put a screw through one of the holes and tightened it through a light switch cover as an anchor point. I also am not using a slip knot as I've just looped the strap through the buckle to create the same effect and have a frictionless slide as a bonus. I tested the strength of the ligature by pulling on it with my hands and pressing down into it with my foot and it holds up.

To practice, I position my ligature under the Adam's apple and press down into a kneeling position and I start to feel numb in my hands and a lightheaded sensation. From what I've seen, this is the desired effect.

Any feedback is appreciated

Reactions: Goku Black
Specific_Milk

Specific_Milk

Student
Aug 28, 2022
Ive put the ligature under my adams apple and i tried to press down in a bunch of different positions several times. Ive never had the sensation of passing out even once. Just pain in the lower part of my adams apple and a sharp constricting pain elsewhere. Is it even possible to die from partial... are you supposed to have ur head straight looking foward? Or are u supposed to lean forward

Last edited:
Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Ive put the ligature under my adams apple and i tried to press down in a bunch of different positions several times. Ive never had the sensation of passing out even once. Just pain in the lower part of my adams apple and a sharp constricting pain elsewhere. Is it even possible to die from partial... are you supposed to have ur head straight looking foward? Or are u supposed to lean forward
I was thinking about my last failure and got a few insights about what was I doing wrong and what was right.
I tried 2 times. First, I just put a noose on my neck and sit. It was painful and very not comfortable, so I just stood up. This variant just won't work for partial.
Second - I just stood and lean forward with a noose. It was above my adams apple with a knot behind. It wasn't painful at all, rather minor discomfort. I stood for some time and I start feeling dizziness and weakness in my legs. So I bend my knees and went into the first position with choking, and I started loosing feeling of my arms and legs and panicked.
So to achieve this smooth black out without any pain - I just need to stand on my knees and lean forward with noose. And just wait. I need to make sure that after passing out I'll remain in this position. And that should do the trick.
I might be missing something, as I didn't pass out but I felt that I was close to it.

Specific_Milk

Specific_Milk

Student
Aug 28, 2022
I was thinking about my last failure and got a few insights about what was I doing wrong and what was right.
I tried 2 times. First, I just put a noose on my neck and sit. It was painful and very not comfortable, so I just stood up. This variant just won't work for partial.
Second - I just stood and lean forward with a noose. It was above my adams apple with a knot behind. It wasn't painful at all, rather minor discomfort. I stood for some time and I start feeling dizziness and weakness in my legs. So I bend my knees and went into the first position with choking, and I started loosing feeling of my arms and legs and panicked.
So to achieve this smooth black out without any pain - I just need to stand on my knees and lean forward with noose. And just wait. I need to make sure that after passing out I'll remain in this position. And that should do the trick.
I might be missing something, as I didn't pass out but I felt that I was close to it.
Did your knees touch the ground? I might try it without touching the ground this time round. Also i think ive just found my carotid artery in the middle of the neck. I tried to push down on it with my thumbs and almost passed out. I think i just somehow have to do this with the rope

sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
okay, i want to vent out on this one. Today i was testing my setup. When i tightened the noose, i started to hallucinate. I've got a deep thought about something, i don't remember what it was. Neither do i remember how long i was standing in position. It was just a sudden clarity, like: "Wait, why am i on a floor? Holy sh*t, the noose!". I barely released myself from a rope. And now my neck hurts af, and also it got a nice big scratch. I have to wear a hoodie to hide it. Such a terrible day.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
okay, i want to vent out on this one. Today i was testing my setup. When i tightened the noose, i started to hallucinate. I've got a deep thought about something, i don't remember what it was. Neither do i remember how long i was standing in position. It was just a sudden clarity, like: "Wait, why am i on a floor? Holy sh*t, the noose!". I barely released myself from a rope. And now my neck hurts af, and also it got a nice big scratch. I have to wear a hoodie to hide it. Such a terrible day.
Can you share what your setup was like?