HypoxicHeaven

HypoxicHeaven

why am I conscious?
Oct 26, 2023
I was finally able to pass out, but the attempt failed as you can tell

The reason it failed is cause I got up while unconscious for some reason
Is it possible to do partial hanging too low, cause I was almost on my knees? cause that would make it easier to get up

Also I was unconscious for like 2 minutes, will that cause any long term brain damage?
Im guessing not, cause I was able to type this

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
This thread needs to be improved. There are people who have no other way. in addition to including complete hanging with a slip knot for example

Reactions: XcatnipX and die_young
HypoxicHeaven

HypoxicHeaven

why am I conscious?
Oct 26, 2023
You got up, so were you fully standing up? It should be possible to change positions in the suspended kneeling position so that it's hard for you to purposely let alone unconsciously do it, just keep a chair or step ladder nearby to help you back up if it's a practice. Potentially try moving slightly further forward.

Brain damage apparently starts from 5 mins so you should be fine.
idk even know what happened.
For a minute, my vision was blurry, it was kind of felt like I was in a dream. I remember I was still kneeling, and I could see my closet, but in that state, I forgot that I hung myself. I heard ringing and gagging, the gagging probably was from me, and it felt and heard like I was in a hurricane. The best way to describe it is sleep paralysis. When I finally became fully conscious, I got up, and my throat was hurting a lot, and I realized that I hung myself, but failed.

Im gonna try again today

• Love
Reactions: die_young and steppingoff
HypoxicHeaven

HypoxicHeaven

why am I conscious?
Oct 26, 2023
Ok yer so you hadn't gone fully unconscious and somehow stood up during that stage. Hmm a hurting throat would almost suggest the ligature was slightly in the wrong place.

Sorry but I have to make this terrible joke too- This failure is why you're only a kilobyte and not a megabyte 😌
that would make sense

I have some R134a, I plan on huffing that if im still not able to go fully unconscious

L

Lone traveller

Jan 15, 2024
I was finally able to pass out, but the attempt failed as you can tell

The reason it failed is cause I got up while unconscious for some reason
Is it possible to do partial hanging too low, cause I was almost on my knees? cause that would make it easier to get up

Also I was unconscious for like 2 minutes, will that cause any long term brain damage?
Im guessing not, cause I was able to type this
Within how many minutes you went unconscious?
I'm trying to get unconscious but this is not happening with me now.
I'm trying to get unconscious but this is not happening with me now.

Reactions: steppingoff
L

Lone traveller

Jan 15, 2024
Every night I'm trying to do it. I was able to go unconscious first time. I think my carotid veins became aware

steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
@steppingoff also managed to do it and went unconscious within about 10 or so seconds.
The key is to make it as tight as possible you can bear and then push beyond that

Reactions: Lone traveller
L

Lone traveller

Jan 15, 2024
Lone, where do you place the rope on your neck? Low or high? You're doing full suspension, not partial right?
I thought I saw your hang marks in the picture you posted before, but it also could be a shadow from your clothes, can't be certain. Also did you manage to blackout with that noose position without feeling like your head is going to explode?
My planning is to go partial on a stool or small support and once I go unconscious, stool or support will be knocked out so SI will not be a matter. But that stool or support didn't move a bit second time.
....or god? 🤔🤷
Dude. Even God doesn't support people like us. If he supported us, we wouldn't be trying to kill ourself
I have never cheated anyone in life. Still life fucks me everyday from past 11 years
People who are cheating, robbing, killing each others are happily leading their life in this planet. People who are more honest are getting fucked everyday. This planet is rotten to core.

Last edited:
Reactions: ToMoveOn and Justnotme
steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
Right when you were leaning down or before you put any weight on the noose?
Whatever you do, you need to push past being comfortable and then have some small drop that tightens it even more. Watch some hanging videos; many have a little "drop" that tightens an already tight noose. Often they pass out a few seconds later

Reactions: Deleted member 82921
L

Lone traveller

Jan 15, 2024
Do you guys think that anyone from this thread really died from hanging successfully?
I mean people who have stopped responding

L

Lone traveller

Jan 15, 2024
I should be next. I'm trying to die from past few weeks

L

Lone traveller

Jan 15, 2024
I don't have much time. If I don't die, I'll be sent to mental asylum. I'll try hanging for one more week or I'll sleep on railway track

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
I don't have much time. If I don't die, I'll be sent to mental asylum. I'll try hanging for one more week or I'll sleep on railway track
don't use railway learn hyperventilation for shallow water blackout if you have no resources

L

Lone traveller

Jan 15, 2024
@steppingoff are you trying partial or full? I have two ropes today so that there will be no chance to escape death.

steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
@steppingoff are you trying partial or full? I have two ropes today so that there will be no chance to escape death.
The first choice is full suspension, but it's not something you can really test. So, I may go with partial, but I now know how to reach that point of passing out. So it may be the safer bet if I want it to be lethal..

Reactions: Lone traveller
Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
I decided that I'll use 11 mm rope instead of 5 mm paracord. It can hold up to several tons, so it should be more than enough.
Does noose look good enough?
Mostly I have everything I need, though I still have a week left before the date I chose.
My only concern is what knot should I use to fixate the rope. I tried making 5 ordinary knots one on each other and pulled the rope down with all my force. Knots began to slowly untie which is bad sign. Maybe there are more suitable knots?
Well maybe not only concern. I still worry bolts wouldn't hold but probably acceptable risk if they didn't move a single mm when I pulled the rope.

Attachments

• 1000006529.jpg
    1000006529.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1000006621.jpg
    1000006621.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
My only concern is what knot should I use to fixate the rope.
The snuggle hitch knot is recommended for the anchor point. Make sure to leave a longer slack so it doesn't unravel.

Reactions: Chronosphere and Deleted member 82921
L

Lone traveller

Jan 15, 2024
Last time the rope broke. This time I bout two rope and hoping it should not break
I decided that I'll use 11 mm rope instead of 5 mm paracord. It can hold up to several tons, so it should be more than enough.
Mostly I have everything I need, though I still have a week left before the date I chose.
My only concern is what knot should I use to fixate the rope. I tried making 5 ordinary knots one on each other and pulled the rope down with all my force. Knots began to slowly untie which is bad sign. Maybe there are more suitable knots?
Well maybe not only concern. I still worry bolts wouldn't hold but probably acceptable risk if they didn't move a single mm when I pulled the rope.
Are you using slipknot for your neck?

Attachments

• 20240125_205547.jpg
    20240125_205547.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
HypoxicHeaven

HypoxicHeaven

why am I conscious?
Oct 26, 2023
that would make sense

I have some R134a, I plan on huffing that if im still not able to go fully unconscious
well shit
I was 3 huffs in till SI kicked in
RIP my braincells
Gonna try again tonight, like 4 hours

• Hugs
Reactions: ronj and steppingoff
sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
i've done some tests, and came up with pretty good setup. When i've tightened the noose, my vision started to blur really quick, and i've got a feeling like i'm burning. My legs started to faint, i barely stood up to release myself. And a small headache after the action. Am i on the right way?

Reactions: peacefulexit and Deleted member 82921
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
i've done some tests, and came up with pretty good setup. When i've tightened the noose, my vision started to blur really quick, and i've got a feeling like i'm burning. My legs started to faint, i barely stood up to release myself. And a small headache after the action. Am i on the right way?
Yes, it does sound like it. Some have mentioned warm sensation, now the burning is scaring me. May I ask your setup and position?

T

TheDruBo

Orange, I guess.
Jan 25, 2024
I'm thinking of using 2 loops, you are basically doubling the strength and you don't need to worry about the knot used on the fixing point. I would also use a "stopper" knot for the ends just for extra peace of mind. The rope would be doubled, then larks head it to the fixing point. I saw 2 loops used in a documentary on the Japanese suicide forest on Youtube.

sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
Yes, it does sound like it. Some have mentioned warm sensation, now the burning is scaring me. May I ask your setup and position?
IMG 20240127 055345
That's my setup. Position: standing on knees (so it can fit my height). Noose is below Adam's apple , knot is behind

Reactions: peacefulexit, Deleted member 82921 and rozeske