• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

PieEater

-
Feb 5, 2024
I need to be certain. I absolutely cannot fail. Brain damage is my worst fear. So I'm thinking full suspension.

I do have some advantages. Location is not a problem - I live alone in a quiet area. I have a large garage with wooden beams which I'm pretty sure can take the weight, although I will test. I have a 2 step ladder that I am going to kick away. There's plenty of space I have the resources to buy whatever I need. I also have 14 zopiclone 7.5mg, although no experience whatsoever in taking a sleeping pill of any kind. Any advice here would be welcomed. I do have unlimited booze, although quite a high tolerance. I'm assuming I'm going to panic and struggle, so I think any partial is out of the question, and I need to be totally clear of any surface that I could reach

I have some questions.

I'm over 300lbs. What a sensible choice of ligature? I'd like to minimise the pain, but again, certainty is my priority. I was thinking climbing rope. Any suggestions? Again, I have resources and an Amazon Prime account, so any suggestions welcome. Anything to make it less painful? Has anyone any experience of numbing the area around the rope?

Knots - I'm bad at knots, but it looks like a slip knot will do the job. Does it matter where on my neck it goes? Knot behind my head OK? I understand the need to compress my artery - I'm assuming just a simple loop will achieve that without any need additional pressure on that point? I don't see anyone advocating an extra know in the loop where it would press into artery. I'm assuming my weight is going to crush my neck. I worried about tearing muscles and skin and dying in agony. Is that likely? Anything I can do to mitigate whilst still ensuring success?

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Did your knees touch the ground? I might try it without touching the ground this time round. Also i think ive just found my carotid artery in the middle of the neck. I tried to push down on it with my thumbs and almost passed out. I think i just somehow have to do this with the rope
It didn't. I actually thought touching would be enough. I need to think about it.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I need to be certain. I absolutely cannot fail. Brain damage is my worst fear. So I'm thinking full suspension.

I do have some advantages. Location is not a problem - I live alone in a quiet area. I have a large garage with wooden beams which I'm pretty sure can take the weight, although I will test. I have a 2 step ladder that I am going to kick away. There's plenty of space I have the resources to buy whatever I need. I also have 14 zopiclone 7.5mg, although no experience whatsoever in taking a sleeping pill of any kind. Any advice here would be welcomed. I do have unlimited booze, although quite a high tolerance. I'm assuming I'm going to panic and struggle, so I think any partial is out of the question, and I need to be totally clear of any surface that I could reach

I have some questions.

I'm over 300lbs. What a sensible choice of ligature? I'd like to minimise the pain, but again, certainty is my priority. I was thinking climbing rope. Any suggestions? Again, I have resources and an Amazon Prime account, so any suggestions welcome. Anything to make it less painful? Has anyone any experience of numbing the area around the rope?

Knots - I'm bad at knots, but it looks like a slip knot will do the job. Does it matter where on my neck it goes? Knot behind my head OK? I understand the need to compress my artery - I'm assuming just a simple loop will achieve that without any need additional pressure on that point? I don't see anyone advocating an extra know in the loop where it would press into artery. I'm assuming my weight is going to crush my neck. I worried about tearing muscles and skin and dying in agony. Is that likely? Anything I can do to mitigate whilst still ensuring success?
With your weight it would be better to get a rope that specifies how much weight it holds. For full suspension no need for extra knot or extra materials, your weight will close off everything. One knot at the back is enough. In order to avoid cutting skin don't use a very thin rope. But remember very thick ligatures take long to make you pass out.

P

PieEater

-
Feb 5, 2024
With your weight it would be better to get a rope that specifies how much weight it holds. For full suspension no need for extra knot or extra materials, your weight will close off everything. One knot at the back is enough. In order to avoid cutting skin don't use a very thin rope. But remember very thick ligatures take long to make you pass out.
Yeah, hence the climbing rope idea. It has high tensile strength - 12mm will hold 1200kg. I just have no experience of climbing and wondered if there was too much 'give', or if 12mm was too narrow, or uncomfortable.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Yeah, hence the climbing rope idea. It has high tensile strength - 12mm will hold 1200kg. I just have no experience of climbing and wondered if there was too much 'give', or if 12mm was too narrow, or uncomfortable.
You need to be sure of the 'give' if you strech it far enough you might end up falling on the ground mid attempt. Can you may be try it with your hand (pass a road thing through the noose so you won't hurt your hand) and try pushing down with your full weight and see how much it stretches.

Specific_Milk

Specific_Milk

Student
Aug 28, 2022
if my neck didnt hurt so badly from yesterday i'd have tried it again today. I think i had my noose way too low on my neck

Specific_Milk

Specific_Milk

Student
Aug 28, 2022
I tested out the sweet spot and all it did was make me gag. Partial is not that peaceful of a method, you will still have to suffocate and i cant see anyother way around it. Sure there's a slight feeling of passing out but it's just not it

T

TorchMyCorpse

-
Feb 2, 2024
Hi,

I intend to use drop hanging as my method, with the rope tied to a tree branch about three times my height. I'm going to use a hangman's knot, however I have a few questions regarding it.

Firstly, I find that if I apply downward force to the loop using my arm, I find that the noose loop does not tighten as I would expect, however if I move the twists above the loop downward, the noose tightens as expected. Have I tied it incorrectly or is this the intended way for it to work?

Secondly, how many twists should I place above the loop? The noose I am experimenting with has seven twists and I assume the more the better but I am not sure.

Thirdly, there seems to be a fair bit of friction on the rope when I tighten it in the way above, would this pose a risk to the method not working or would my body weight from the fall be enough to tighten it?

Finally, I intend to tie the rope to the branch with a clove hitch whilst sitting above it and execute the method by sliding off the branch with the hangman's knot around my neck. Would this be sufficient or is there a risk of me falling out of the rope entirely and injuring myself unexpectedly and surviving?

Thanks.

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Hi,

I intend to use drop hanging as my method, with the rope tied to a tree branch about five times my height. I'm going to use a hangman's knot, however I have a few questions regarding it.

Firstly, I find that if I apply downward force to the loop using my arm, I find that the noose loop does not tighten as I would expect, however if I move the twists above the loop downward, the noose tightens as expected. Have I tied it incorrectly or is this the intended way for it to work?

Secondly, how many twists should I place above the loop? The noose I am experimenting with has seven twists and I assume the more the better but I am not sure.

Thirdly, there seems to be a fair bit of friction on the rope when I tighten it in the way above, would this pose a risk to the method not working or would my body weight from the fall be enough to tighten it?

Finally, I intend to tie the rope to the branch with a clove hitch whilst sitting above it and execute the method by sliding off the branch with the hangman's knot around my neck. Would this be sufficient or is there a risk of me falling out of the rope entirely and injuring myself unexpectedly and surviving?

Thanks.
The drop hanging method, though was considered humane and fast, is not easy to pull off. It needs precise calculation of your hight and weight, precise placement of knot, how much slack of rope length required to snap your neck and not decapitate or leave you chocking. It has a higher margin of error, one of the reasons it was abandoned.

I would suggest suspension hanging and for that it's recommended to use a slipknot that tightens easily than the hangman's knot.

To avoid surviving and brain damage, make sure your rope and anchor point is strong enough to hold your weight, make sure you are not discovered before atleast 30 minutes. Also plenty of useful materials around here, make sure to read through them and prepare well.

Last edited:
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Hi! Sorry if this is a dumb question but is there a guide on SS for full suspension hanging? Thank u for taking the time to read this 🖤

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Hi! Sorry if this is a dumb question but is there a guide on SS for full suspension hanging? Thank u for taking the time to read this 🖤

• Love
Reactions: grahf and kawaiiphantom
T

TorchMyCorpse

-
Feb 2, 2024
The drop hanging method, though was considered humane and fast, is not easy to pull off. It needs precise calculation of your hight and weight, precise placement of knot, how much slack of rope length required to snap your neck and not decapitate or leave you chocking. It has a higher margin of error, one of the reasons it was abandoned.

I would suggest suspension hanging and for that it's recommended to use a slipknot that tightens easily than the hangman's knot.

To avoid surviving and brain damage, make sure your rope and anchor point is strong enough to hold your weight, make sure you are not discovered before atleast 30 minutes. Also plenty of useful materials around here, make sure to read through them and prepare well.

Hi, thanks for your reply,

I have taken these parameters into consideration already with a table i found online at the following link

They suggest using their table that given I weigh 62kg (136 lbs), I should aim for a drop height of 226cm (7 foot 5 inches).

The branch I have chosen on my nominated tree can support this drop height quite easily, however you have a good point in terms of placement of the knot and slack of the rope. I am looking to place the rope around the top of my neck above the adam's apple to maximise the chances of my neck snapping and minimising choking sensation in the event of my neck not snapping as expected. Along with this, I have a fairly long length of rope so I will be able to provide a fair amount of slack for my fall velocity to increase before the noose tightens, hopefully maximising my chances of my neck snapping. The intention is to slide from a sitting position above the branch to ensure my head falls backwards upon the noose tightening once the slack becomes tightened from the fall, triggering the neck snap, however I fear that a potential flaw here is falling out of the noose entirely, and injuring myself in a very isolated location.

I have made a thread previously regarding my method of which at the time I was considering a slip knot, however replies suggested the hangman's knot for the drop hang in particular would be more appropriate so now I am a little confused.

In regards to the anchor point I intend to wrap the rope three or four times around the branch with the end of the rope being secured with a clove hitch knot, I believe this should support my weight adequately.

The location in which I will be executing the drop hang is an isolated location that is several kilometers away from anyone, so the chances of being found within 30 minutes are minimal, I doubt I would even be found within 12 hours, so even in the event the drop hang fails and I suffocate, I will almost certainly be dead before anyone finds me regardless.

If there are any flaws in my plan, please let me know, I am making as many preporations as possible to ensure my neck snaps upon the slack of the rope and subsequently the noose tightening, however if i suffocate, so be it.

Last edited:
Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Hi, thanks for your reply,

I have taken these parameters into consideration already with a table i found online at the following link

They suggest using their table that given I weigh 62kg (136 lbs), I should aim for a drop height of 226cm (7 foot 5 inches).

The branch I have chosen on my nominated tree can support this drop height quite easily, however you have a good point in terms of placement of the knot and slack of the rope. I am looking to place the rope around the top of my neck above the adam's apple to maximise the chances of my neck snapping and minimising choking sensation in the event of my neck not snapping as expected. Along with this, I have a fairly long length of rope so I will be able to provide a fair amount of slack for my fall velocity to increase before the noose tightens, hopefully maximising my chances of my neck snapping. The intention is to slide from a sitting position above the branch to ensure my head falls backwards upon the noose tightening once the slack becomes tightened from the fall, triggering the neck snap, however I fear that a potential flaw here is falling out of the noose entirely, and injuring myself in a very isolated location.

I have made a thread previously regarding my method of which at the time I was considering a slip knot, however replies suggested the hangman's knot for the drop hang in particular would be more appropriate so now I am a little confused.

In regards to the anchor point I intend to wrap the rope three or four times around the branch with the end of the rope being secured with a clove hitch knot, I believe this should support my weight adequately.

The location in which I will be executing the drop hang is an isolated location that is several kilometers away from anyone, so the chances of being found within 30 minutes are minimal, I doubt I would even be found within 12 hours, so even in the event the drop hang fails and I suffocate, I will almost certainly be dead before anyone finds me regardless.

If there are any flaws in my plan, please let me know, I am making as many preporations as possible to ensure my neck snaps upon the slack of the rope and subsequently the noose tightening, however if i suffocate, so be it.
I can't really pin point to the flaws in your plan because am not knowledgeable on it as I didn't choose nor recommended this method. As it is stated in the resource you shared
"It should be noted that whilst this method is reported to produce instant loss of consciousness if done correctly, the elements to ensure this happens are not straightforward."
But if you have made sure of all the elements and are confident with it, all I will say is all the best in your plans, I do hope it works out well for you.

rottenflesh

rottenflesh

Jan 8, 2024
Hi i attempted partial suspection last night as you can tell i failed, ive been testing the rope and the method for days and it looked like it would work, i was getting dizzy and everything... The problem was ALCOHOL, do not drink before attempting, the plan was going ok until i passed out and woke up puking all over the bathroom i was supposed to be dead if it wasnt for that mistake, they found me and threw my rope away

rottenflesh

rottenflesh

Jan 8, 2024
Who found you and sorry they threw your rope away. So did you actually pass out then?
my grandma and brother found me, i remember slowly getting dizzy then everything was black i think the urge to vomit made me wake up since i drank a whole bottle

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Sorry for stupid question which is kinda not related, but if the main cause of death from hanging is suspension of blood flow in carotid artery - theoretically would slicing it open guarantee death?

sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
Sorry for stupid question which is kinda not related, but if the main cause of death from hanging is suspension of blood flow in carotid artery - theoretically would slicing it open guarantee death?
it's very hard to get the arteries, but it can work

hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
Prescription sleepers or things like diazepam. OTC you're looking at things like phenergan. You don't wanna be too relaxed though because the problem is that will power decreases because you're sleepy and unfocused.
Thank you! I appreciate it.

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Here's a tip for making sure the noose is the right height:

Get the noose and put it in the right height and position then make the snuggle hitch using the excess in a way that makes sure the excess only runs past the snuggle hitch, to ensure this start the snuggle hitch by going/wrapping under the part of your rope that's just in front and slightly on top of/over your anchor point, whilst the noose is still in the same height it was before, if you try doing that I'm sure you'll figure it out

Reactions: peacefulexit
K

kambroov

Apr 7, 2023
For full suspension, would knocking yourself unconscious (such as with nitrous oxide) while standing on the platform be a good idea?

It'll happen like this:
1. Nitrous oxide knocks you out due to oxygen deprivation.
2. You fall off the platform.
3. The noose tightens around your neck, constricting oxygen supply. So you won't wake up from the nitrous oxide.
4. So you'll go through the whole hanging process completely unconscious.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
For full suspension, would knocking yourself unconscious (such as with nitrous oxide) while standing on the platform be a good idea?

It'll happen like this:
1. Nitrous oxide knocks you out due to oxygen deprivation.
2. You fall off the platform.
3. The noose tightens around your neck, constricting oxygen supply. So you won't wake up from the nitrous oxide.
4. So you'll go through the whole hanging process completely unconscious.
Hanging already is 77% - 88% effective. Meaning there already are a great deal of factors that makes fail. Taking substances that knock you out in theory is nice since you won't feel a thing, but it also is risky since you could fall in the noose in a wrong way and only endup injuring yourself. I wouldn't add additional risk factors to an already risky method.

K

kambroov

Apr 7, 2023
Hanging already is 77% - 88% effective. Meaning there already are a great deal of factors that makes fail. Taking substances that knock you out in theory is nice since you won't feel a thing, but it also is risky since you could fall in the noose in a wrong way and only endup injuring yourself. I wouldn't add additional risk factors to an already risky method.
"Fall in the noose in a wrong way." What does that even mean, there's no "wrong" way to fall.

P

peacefulexit

Dec 17, 2023
I find this odd, as in Australia it's the go to method and it doesn't seem like there's people failing this very often. I also find it hard to beleive the people that do off themselves with this method did much research. So, I'm hoping that hanging myself is not as hard as I'm worried it is.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
"Fall in the noose in a wrong way." What does that even mean, there's no "wrong" way to fall.
You are in for a surprise.
I find this odd, as in Australia it's the go to method and it doesn't seem like there's people failing this very often. I also find it hard to beleive the people that do off themselves with this method did much research. So, I'm hoping that hanging myself is not as hard as I'm worried it is.
I do agree there are a lot more that 'go for it' with out any kind of research for various reasons be it inaccessibility or ignorance.
But doing your research and avoiding possible risk factors to protect your self from paralysis and brain damage from an attempt is the recommended way for suicide attempts so as not to include yourself in those 12% - 23% failed reported hanging attempts (anyone can find them with a little google search). Finding it hard to believe it fails and hopping that it is not that hard and that it works is not the way to go about a suicide attempt especially for someone with an access to the internet. But that is just my personal preference. I wouldn't hold it against anyone who has a different opinion.

Reactions: Deleted member 82921
Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
my grandma and brother found me, i remember slowly getting dizzy then everything was black i think the urge to vomit made me wake up since i drank a whole bottle
I'm sorry to ask that..
But it turns out that you didn't lose consciousness, but fainted slightly or just fell asleep because of alcohol?

I just don't understand how you can regain consciousness due to vomiting if you are unconscious...

It turns out that you didn't squeeze the arteries so much, I guess?

K

kambroov

Apr 7, 2023
You are in for a surprise.

I do agree there are a lot more that 'go for it' with out any kind of research for various reasons be it inaccessibility or ignorance.
But doing your research and avoiding possible risk factors to protect your self from paralysis and brain damage from an attempt is the recommended way for suicide attempts so as not to include yourself in those 12% - 23% failed reported hanging attempts (anyone can find them with a little google search). Finding it hard to believe it fails and hopping that it is not that hard and that it works is not the way to go about a suicide attempt especially for someone with an access to the internet. But that is just my personal preference. I wouldn't hold it against anyone who has a different opinion.
OK please tell me then, what would be a "bad" way to fall?

K

kambroov

Apr 7, 2023
Cutting off airflow rather than blood flow for one. Only compressing the jugular but not the artery is another.
I'm talking about full suspension just so you know. In full suspension you can't control where the rope tightens anyway. It'll always move up to under the jaw.