A

Aether333

I'd like to leave. I did this yesterday already.
Apr 7, 2024
It goes between 55% and 80% with a steady 75% daily. The 55% range has now become more fleeting than steady as it used to be. 80% is at it's worse for the time being.

beyondeternal

beyondeternal

Eternal calmness
Jul 14, 2024
From 35% to 60%, I think. Depends on my current mood, which changes extremely quickly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Minsu
SteamaHorns

SteamaHorns

Aug 2, 2024
At best, 40% where I feel like I might want to live for a bit longer due to the rare positive things that happen time to time. At worst, I'd scale it to about 80% due to having a mostly undampened SI.

Reactions: CatLvr
freakshow

freakshow

Jun 30, 2024
ive been 100% suicidal for a long time, i have no attachtment to life, i just dont have a reliable/peaceful method and my still live with parents and im rarely left alone

GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

The sun rises to insult me.
Jul 15, 2024
Near certain. I have very carefully evaluated my past, present and likely futures, and due to certain reasons, I know that my futures are only going to get progressively harder to bear. Partly due to chronic illness, partly due to other circumstances.

I am waiting until February for logistic reasons. Things could change by then, for the better or worse.

Wolf-Alice

Wolf-Alice

Nov 11, 2023
Below 50% we can consider it passive ideation for convenience, in theory with 0% you are pro-life while with 100% you are practically about to do it so evaluate the answers carefully.

I think I oscillate between 40% and 80%, some time ago I would even say 90%, having managed to overcome the SI one night I could even say 100% but only that evening.
50%, unlikely to commit

SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
60-65% I'd say. If I think about how I feel most of the time although it quickly sparkles to 70-80 whenever I get harassed due to how much I'm tired of people...

livingcy

livingcy

vivi
Aug 3, 2024
75-90% I guess.. no IMMEDIATE plan in place but one small thing happens and I might just be dead

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
In september i hope 90/100

Blackoutchange

Blackoutchange

Aug 6, 2024
Below 50% we can consider it passive ideation for convenience, in theory with 0% you are pro-life while with 100% you are practically about to do it so evaluate the answers carefully.

I think I oscillate between 40% and 80%, some time ago I would even say 90%, having managed to overcome the SI one night I could even say 100% but only that evening.
Maybe like 78%? I am very on the edge and there is a high risk of me hurting myself

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

*perpetually annoyed*
Mar 14, 2024
Well I had to rate it on a scale of 1-5 with therapist today. I said 3 and didn't mention my packet of sn.

85-98% - don't have my stuff ready or finalized. That takes time. Plus, sn is my preferred nethod.
**I meant NOT my preferred method**
Prefer gun. Financial issue.

Timothy7dff

Timothy7dff

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
90+%. Got a plan in place. Just want to be make sure I'm successful. No more failed attempts for me.

Uninfluential_Karma

Uninfluential_Karma

Rat Cult Leader
Aug 5, 2024
It's shifted from 75% to 100% off and on some days. I think the average stays around 90% for these past two weeks. Starting tomorrow I'm giving myself a 3 day timeframe to CTB. Strangely it's gotten better since getting closer and I don't know if it's relief and/or anxiety. I'm going to wait when I feel completely ready or determined and just get it over with.

Yoñlü×

Yoñlü×

Jul 19, 2024

When my parents abuse me becomes 90%, but usually is 70%

• Aww..
Reactions: CatLvr
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024

I'd say 20%. I wanna finish this movie :p

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
80% I feel like I'm given little choice. I have the option but I'm so scared.

N

noname27

May 21, 2024
about a 90%, my mind is hellbent on doing it, just waiting for the right place and time

untothedepths

untothedepths

I'm so scared... I'm cold.
Mar 20, 2023
90%. my methods just suck. high failure, loads of pain. hanging, cutting, ingesting cleaners or poisons, and burning. yeah so, accessibility is a really big issue for me,

D

dc10

Aug 8, 2024
Around 90%, I'm desperate to CTB

Reactions: Evelyn Lane
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
100% I fantasize about strangling myself to death nonstop. Dying is the only thing I want more than anything right now. It usually varies between 20%-100% because moodswings and shit...

darkandtwisty

darkandtwisty

Jul 10, 2024
I'm passively suicidal and have been for about a month. I guess I would put myself at 20%.

qualityOV3Rquantity

qualityOV3Rquantity

Student
Jul 27, 2024
Based on your metric, I'd say I'm around 70%.