null_blank

null_blank

just passing through
Aug 14, 2024
40%, if only because I'm actively working at the moment.

revontulet

revontulet

Aug 4, 2024
70-80%. I have planned method but still don't know exactly when and where.

Saponification

Saponification

Jun 27, 2024
Under normal circumstances I lean more on the passive side so I guess 50%. But I've had a shit couple of weeks as of late and right now I'm in the process of getting some SN, so right now it increased to about 85% at least.

Steff1337

Steff1337

Autistic and schizophrenic, please be respectful
Jun 21, 2024
At this very moment, 10%, but it surely goes to 90%.

Last edited:
W

whaleandwasp

Apr 18, 2023
I'm in a much better place than I have been in years ~15%.

• Hugs
Reactions: CantDoIt
BecomingTired

BecomingTired

Lov3rBoy<3
Feb 23, 2024
Below 50% we can consider it passive ideation for convenience, in theory with 0% you are pro-life while with 100% you are practically about to do it so evaluate the answers carefully.

I think I oscillate between 40% and 80%, some time ago I would even say 90%, having managed to overcome the SI one night I could even say 100% but only that evening.
Used to be 90% constantly, just a bit more and I would've definitely done it, I had enough courage at the time atleast, I was just preparing everything and got on this site to make sure I'm doing everything right. But after finding this site and people here genuinely helping me find a bit of peace, I feel like I'm switch between 20% - 50%, I have a lot of thoughts about it still, especially sometimes where I just get overwhelmed by everything, but I don't try to act on them.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: whaleandwasp