• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

juna

Exhausted of this existence...
Mar 4, 2024
I quit my first job at 22 years when I decided to kill myself. I wanted to save my friends the pain and quit and go back home far away from my friends.

How old were you when you realized that you would probably ctb in a few years down the line?

Buffy

Buffy

24/7 cold
Mar 17, 2024
When I was 13-14 years old I didn't want to live past 18, but here I am, still alive and kicking.

How old were you when you had your first near-death experience?

elvvsie

elvvsie

23F
Jul 18, 2024
When I was 13-14 years old I didn't want to live past 18, but here I am, still alive and kicking.

How old were you when you had your first near-death experience?
12 trying to ctb. Just realised I've lived half of my life wanting to end it :///

What's the one film you could watch over and over again?

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I was 13.

How old were you when you dealt with your first death of a family member?

Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

On hiatus.
Dec 3, 2023
I think by around 11 I realised that unless a biblical miracle occurred my life would absolutely suck.

How old were you when you first went on the Internet and actively posted somewhere? (like a forum or chatroom).

T

TakeMeToHeaven

Jul 25, 2024
I was around 10 when I first posted on a MMO forum

How old were you when you first played a video game?

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I was around 10 when I first posted on a MMO forum

How old were you when you first played a video game?
If pc games counts then somewhere around 5-6, I'd borrow my mom's pc and play on those online video game sites.

How old were you when you first realized that life is cruel and not worth living?

B

Bxtra

Jul 27, 2024

If pc games counts then somewhere around 5-6, I'd borrow my mom's pc and play on those online video game sites.

How old were you when you first realized that life is cruel and not worth living?
Nine.

What is your favourite video game?