Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
I'm a middle aged male and I cry way too often. Not the sobbing kind of crying, just the kind of teary eyed, dripping down the face stuff. SS site has this impact on me often, as I read some of members' stories.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, blackballoon, VIBRITANNIA and 2 others
BorderlineSuicidal

BorderlineSuicidal

Let death bless me with you
Aug 30, 2020
Not very often. It's pretty rare that I actually fully cry and tear up. I guess I'm just so like, emotionally numb/stunted that lately the only times I really cry are the times where I'm freaking the fuck out over trauma, but even then half the time I don't end up full on physically crying. It kinda feels awful being unable to cry when I really need to

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, VIBRITANNIA and Circles
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I don't cry all that often, but once in a while I break down over trivial stuff. It's like my internal bullshit-o-meter overloads and I the smallest thing causes some critical system failure where I just fall apart. Today is one of those days - I went to buy groceries, and when the bag broke and all my food spilled on the ground, I just stood there and cried, in the middle of the park no less. Embarrassing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, VIBRITANNIA, Chupacabra 44 and 1 other person
Blank Dreamer

Blank Dreamer

Seeker of Dreams
Sep 11, 2020
Probably not as much as I use to before. It happens sometimes when I think about someone or reflect on my past. Even when I get berated or yelled at I will let tears out when I'm on my own. Depends on what I'm getting yelled at for. Reinforces the fact that everything I do for myself or others is always wrong. No matter how good the intentions are.

About a month ago, when the sudden realization hit me that I am really ending my life, that caused me to tear up also. That no matter what I did, I'm at this final point in my life. And I guess tears of relief that it'll all be over soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and VIBRITANNIA
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I tear up a lot, but I never cry.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and VIBRITANNIA
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
I don't cry all that often, but once in a while I break down over trivial stuff. It's like my internal bullshit-o-meter overloads and I the smallest thing causes some critical system failure where I just fall apart. Today is one of those days - I went to buy groceries, and when the bag broke and all my food spilled on the ground, I just stood there and cried, in the middle of the park no less. Embarrassing.

I'm new here and am figuring stuff out. I access via my phone, but only see the thumbs up (like) reaction on my phone. I can't see the hug or heart reaction option. Might just be the fact my phone is older. Anyway, I am reacting with a thumbs up, just pretend it's a hug.

And, while I'm here I will note that visualization of your story produced the type of crying I explained above.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and GrumpyFrog
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I'm new here and am figuring stuff out. I access via my phone, but only see the thumbs up (like) reaction on my phone. I can't see the hug or heart reaction option. Might just be the fact my phone is older. Anyway, I am reacting with a thumbs up, just pretend it's a hug.

And, while I'm here I will note that visualization of your story produced the type of crying I explained above.
Aw, c'mon, my life is mostly slapstick comedy, you shouldn't cry at it unless you're cry of laughter. Imagine a fully grown woman sobbing in a park in front of small children on the playground, sobbing and whining "I bought this chocolate pudding with my last money and now it spilled on the ground and I can't eat it! Woe is me!".
There are many people with deeply tragic and sad situations and deep emotional issues and I feel deeply compassionate for them. Sometimes crying can be cathartic, though I understand that some struggle to let their emotion out. I hope we can all heal emotionally.

P.S. You can't pick the smiley thing in the mobile version of the site. That's why I gave you a thumbs up as well, I was here from the phone, hope you don't take it a wrong way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Chupacabra 44
Blank Dreamer

Blank Dreamer

Seeker of Dreams
Sep 11, 2020
Today is one of those days - I went to buy groceries, and when the bag broke and all my food spilled on the ground, I just stood there and cried, in the middle of the park no less. Embarrassing.
Aww, I would've came by and help you pick up what was still in good condition. Being 100% honest.

P.S. You can't pick the smiley thing in the mobile version of the site. That's why I gave you a thumbs up as well, I was here from the phone, hope you don't take it a wrong way.
Actually, you can. I think you're supposed to hold down on the Like button and the options for the different smileys show up like in the desktop version. That's how it worked for me.

• Hugs
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: GrumpyFrog, Deleted member 4993 and Chupacabra 44