• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
Just curious will money change the way u plan to ctb. My steretonin level is always at 5% ,considering an average to be 6070

Reactions: sadghost
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I'm not well off but for me personally I do believe money would stop me from CTBing because I'm very into physical items and getting joy from buying physical items that I wish for. If I had so much money that I would never have to work again and get whatever I want then i would be happy and I would not CTB

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I think i'm considered "well off." Upper middle or lower upper - who cares? My family has money and, when I'm not unemployed, I make good money. I had nannies as a child and had a good life growing up, materialistically.

But I was abused by a family member as a young child and no one did anything about it after I told. I grew up a miserable teenager (everyone just thought I was spoiled and whiny) and developed eating disorders at 10. When I went into hospital for three months, no one talked about it. It was the 80s and reputation was everything. No one asked about abuse in all of the therapy I went through so eating or not eating was always the issue. I even had one pdoc say to us in a family therapy session, "it seems that shopping brings you together and you don't fight as much. You should shop more." :shy: Bravo, doc!

Right now I could phone my family, tell them how low I am and they would bail me out and pay for therapy or anything else. But that's not fair to them. I would be using them and I like that they're in a place where they don't think twice about how I'm doing - they think everything's great.

I'm waiting for SN from eastern europe (not very patiently haha). I was shocked how cheap it it, relatively speaking, and the more I read on here the more I know that I want to go. Money means nothing leading up to my ctb. My family will have to deal with my money and pay for a funeral and burial. I hope there's enough. Money meant I never wanted for anything, and I've always been grateful for that. I know that most people in the world don't live like I did. I'm not talking limos and maids; I've lived in different countries and saw how poor people are. I had a bed, safety, and never went hungry (I was able to waste food in the eating disorders). Mentally and emotionally, I was in trouble and no one knew.

None of it will be a part of my ctb.

I hope this isn't too far off topic...!

casctb

casctb

Stubborn idiot that gives up too easily
Jun 7, 2020
I would say that my family is pretty well off but that's not everything. I'm grateful that my life isn't harder because of finances and such. However irreparable emotional damage from childhood has caused me to want to ctb that no amount of money, or anything really, could fix it.

sadghost

sadghost

S
May 17, 2020
I come from a middle class/middle lower class background and I recognize my financial privilege as I'm relatively "well off." Eating disorder aside, I have never had to legitimately worry about food insecurity. My parents may complain about bills but they always get paid. My parents have funded most of my post-secondary education.

I am grateful for all of this but my parents have never provided me with any emotional support, strictly financial for provision of basic needs (except healthcare) and (rarely) gifts when I was a kid.

I want to die and no amount of money could convince me otherwise tbh. If anything, I need love, not money.

E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
May be . if i have enough money to do more surgeries , i may feel better about life . Some times a new dress or hair colour help me to temporary feel better . A bigger change can change many things in my life

Reactions: TotallyIsolated
S

Smokey8484

Aug 9, 2020
I come from a middle class family who were never flush for money but we never went without either. My parents prioritised our education and passed down their love of travel, for which I'm very grateful and acknowledge that I'm lucky.
I have well paid job that I do like, but I feel like work is my only purpose in life, which has kept me going this far but it's a very lonely existence. My circumstances also make me feel guilty for feeling depressed & suicidal, even though I know both dont discriminate based in socioeconomic circumstances.

R

reareq

Jul 27, 2020
I'm not well off but I don't lack of anything either. However, I'm useless and I'm a financial deadweight for my family, which makes me feel very guilty and I want to ctb even more to get rid my family of myself.

Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
how many millionaires have I seen who committed suicide, in the city where I was born is full of cases.
when one has depression, money has no value.

although money is not lacking, I have wanted to die since I was 15, all the problems that I carry with me since I was a child are impossible to solve with money, I would attempt suicide even if I were the richest man in the world.

D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
am i well off? lower middle class maybe. can afford to eat out every now and then and buying comics but can't afford therapy lol

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Economically speaking, not counting the fact that I'm living at home with my parents, then I'm not that well off. When considering that I'm living with parents (even though it is hell on me), then I'm about middle class. It still doesn't mean that life is good even though my basic needs are met (as of current). I'm just as miserable as ever due to how the world is, not fulfilling my dreams and goals, and just getting by day by day. Either this year or as soon as possible and circumstances permitting, I will make my exit.

Reactions: Fingir ser feliz
V

Violetcabbage59301

Jul 9, 2020
Just curious will money change the way u plan to ctb. My steretonin level is always at 5% ,considering an average to be 6070
I've recently come out of a women's refuge with my 2 kids and had to leave my job to flee. I think having even a little bit more money would help. Not so much to change my mindset but it would be one less burden

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I'm not well off at all. Yes money would 100% change my mind and I wouldn't ctb right now. Money would get me a tolerable quality of life so that I could live long enough and wait till 2 family members pass. I could buy a home and live in peace, I wouldn't have to work.. I can't work, yet can't get disability because of shitty USA so money would solve that too and I could actually try to seek treatment for some of my heal issues if I had money.

I get it money won't solve the core issues and everyone's problems but it could definitely save lives short term. Now after my 2 family members pass I could care less about money.

What makes things worse is I have a well off family member who knows I'll probably ctb but refuses to help me financially knowing that financial help would save me.....

Last edited: