• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

timetodie24

Student
Apr 14, 2023
Running out of time for ctb. Someone is taking control of my mind. They've changed who I am and control much of my life. They're going to make me do terrible things so have to die before they take full control of me.

Just undecided on method. Lots of methods are impractical because of my living situation. I think jumping is probably my best bet, there are bridges and cliffs locally that are successful ctb spots but way below guaranteed height. So probably much safer to travel and tell my parents i'm visiting friend (i'm 23 but pathetically living with my parents and they're always suspicious due to previous attempts). Just not that many great options in england. I can't drive and beachy head is too far and difficult to get to for me.
Tempted to do train method instead . But not long ago a police officer was killed saving someone from tracks (person attempting survived)in uk. And that's sort of putting me off that method as that would be a horrific outcome (obviously guilt of traumatising driver too)
Don't want to do partial and my parents find my body. Also risky as often they hybrid work and change plans so may come home unexpectedly. Could find somewhere quiet outside i guess or hotel room.
Ugh idk but running out of time. Sorry don't mean to go on . I don't need advice or anything, just nowhere to really get this out and work through it, other than here.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really horrible what you are going through, I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.