• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
So, I'm currently so depressed that I struggle to do much of anything, including get out of bed. And I'm not even sure how much planning for the future matters considering that I hope to be dead in the near future. That being said, I also haven't been able to CTB yet. And so I feel I have to prepare in some way for the possibility that I won't be able to do it.

To that end, I'm trying to find some way to make money. Due to my own mental peculiarities, there are at least two requirements here though: The job must be remote and the job must have flexible hours. This being the case, I think being a freelancer of some kind is probably what I'm most well-suited for.

I also have a long background in writing and and I studied psychology. And so it seems to me that freelance content writing is a good area to get into.

That being said, I'm not sure exactly how to do this. And so I was wondering... is there anyone on this forum who knows anything about this or has ever worked as a freelance content writer or copywriter?

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
From what I've heard, anything to do with writing is really tough to get into right now because of how saturated the market is. All I can recommend from my own experience is freelance transcription/subtitling work, like Rev. Fairly easy if you're a good typist, just doesn't have the best pay/time ratio. It's been years since I did it though so I'm not sure how much AI has changed the game. If I don't CTB soon I might have to try something similar too, I just quit my job yesterday because I can't function anymore...