• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
Isnt everyone's perception of a loser and a successful person different?

It's not as subjective as you think: an able-bodied man who wake up at 2pm and lies on his sofa, is overweight, unshowered and crippled with depression and suicidal ideation is nobody's impression of success. A rich married businessman with his own yacht, lives in a huge house, etc is not a loser. We know this. I don't know why people virtual-signal like this? Especially on a website that is supposed to talk about grim realities.
When a woman is a "loser" (well, we don't judge women like that), men want to rescue her and be her hero. Most of the women here have a boyfriend in their lives who is trying to help them through their struggle. Most men here can barely get a date. I wish we could abort most males and just have a planet full of women working in offices, being dog-mums and drinking Negroni at the weekend with their pals. There would be fewer homeless people cuz they're mostly men. Women would feel safer walking the streets at night. There would be no "patriarchy". There would be no more lonely men. I am sure some women would just date other women and adapt just fine.

Last edited:
blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
It's not as subjective as you think: an able-bodied man who wake up at 2pm and lies on his sofa, is overweight, unshowered and crippled with depression and suicidal ideation is nobody's impression of success. A rich married businessman with his own yacht, lives in a huge house, etc is not a loser. We know this. I don't know why people virtual-signal like this? Especially on a website that is supposed to talk about grim realities.
When a woman is a "loser" (well, we don't judge women like that), men want to rescue her and be her hero. Most of the women here have a boyfriend in their lives who is trying to help them through their struggle. Most men here can barely get a date. I wish we could abort most males and just have a planet full of women working in offices, being dog-mums and drinking Negroni at the weekend with their pals. There would be fewer homeless people cuz they're mostly men. Women would feel safer walking the streets at night. There would be no "patriarchy". There would be no more lonely men. I am sure some women would just date other women and adapt just fine.
I somehow doubt women would fill a lot of the jobs that only men seem to do like construction laborer, miner, or lineman. For every woman law grad working at a law firm surrounded by sexy suit wearing chads there are 30 men invisible to her toiling to keep the building lights on, the glass windows panes replaced, the HVAC system maintained. The deeper blue collar you go the more male it becomes.

Reactions: Tobacco
ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
I somehow doubt women would fill a lot of the jobs that only men seem to do like construction laborer, miner, or lineman. For every woman law grad working at a law firm surrounded by sexy suit wearing chads there are 30 men invisible to her toiling to keep the building lights on, the glass windows panes replaced, the HVAC system maintained. The deeper blue collar you go the more male it becomes.

Survivor Island: Males vs Women. Remember? I would love to be a fly on the wall on a planet that has no men.

Last edited:
Reactions: blacksand
PurpleParadigm

PurpleParadigm

The glow is an illusion
Mar 22, 2023
Hahahahaha, my god, the degree of the delusion in these incel threads is just hilarious.

I won't speak for all places in the world, but let me speak about UK. The beer bellied contractor fixing the HVAC you would so kindly call a "loser" almost definitely earns more than most of the suit wearing "chads" working in the law firm. By the way those chads you mention are likely interns, they work like mad but don't actually earn much. Most of us here in corporate jobs are sick, ugly motherfuckers.

Reactions: CentreMid
blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
Hahahahaha, my god, the degree of the delusion in these incel threads is just hilarious.

I won't speak for all places in the world, but let me speak about UK. The beer bellied contractor fixing the HVAC you would so kindly call a "loser" almost definitely earns more than most of the suit wearing "chads" working in the law firm. By the way those chads you mention are likely interns, they work like mad but don't actually earn much. Most of us here in corporate jobs are sick, ugly motherfuckers.
If its so well paid and not low status why don't you come and join us in the trades.

Reactions: Disappointered
rabid_aspie_yokai

rabid_aspie_yokai

fluffy nonhuman
Mar 23, 2023
Not a male, nor I want to be, but best wishes to everyone here. I hate how many expectations society put on people based on their s3xual organs... From how men are expected and encouraged to die in wars, to how it's "acceptable" to joke about their "size"/height/earnings etc. Like how does one live up to all the expectations? How are you not supposed to cry? How are you supposed to not give up? How are you supposed to just take it all, like you're invincible? As a nonbinary, I'm so sorry dudes (sorry for the rambling, these issues make me so mad...)

PurpleParadigm

PurpleParadigm

The glow is an illusion
Mar 22, 2023
If its so well paid and not low status why don't you come and join us in the trades.
Is this supposed to be a gotcha? Firstly why would I and secondly I'm disabled; my legs don't function properly so I have difficulty walking, can't run, drive, climb or balance while carrying heavy objects. I was never good at academics, just forced myself through education then grifted hard until I built a decent career in tech because I literally had no other option. The strain from that fucked up my brain and is why I'm here.

That said most younger folks just fall for the learn to code meme. Literally tube train drivers get paid more than project managers that build those trains lol.

For anyone wanting to make good money some trades are definitely worth it more than getting some Mickey Mouse degree. That, or apprenticeships for those going white collar.

blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
Is this supposed to be a gotcha? Firstly why would I and secondly I'm disabled; my legs don't function properly so I have difficulty walking, can't run, drive, climb or balance while carrying heavy objects. I was never good at academics, just forced myself through education then grifted hard until I built a decent career in tech because I literally had no other option. The strain from that fucked up my brain and is why I'm here.

That said most younger folks just fall for the learn to code meme. Literally tube train drivers get paid more than project managers that build those trains lol.

For anyone wanting to make good money some trades are definitely worth it more than getting some Mickey Mouse degree. That, or apprenticeships for those going white collar.
I'm disabled because of a back injury working a trade. They are not the easy money everyone seems to paint them as being. The internet just has a massive hardon for trades because its mostly filed with uni kids who haven't worked a physical job in their lives. Grass is greener and all.

PurpleParadigm

PurpleParadigm

The glow is an illusion
Mar 22, 2023
I'm disabled because of a back injury working a trade. They are not the easy money everyone seems to paint them as being. The internet just has a massive hardon for trades because its mostly filed with uni kids who haven't worked a physical job in their lives. Grass is greener and all.

I'm not calling them easy money. Trades can be really good money compared to being £60k+ in debt straight out of uni, with most grad gigs paying around £28k starting on average. Some like investment funds are more but incredibly shitty work life balance. Plus, you learn useful life skills compared to corporate BS that doesn't help in your day to day life at all.

When I was in uni it was way cheaper and degrees were in demand. Now, not so much. Total scam.

Anyway the hardon for trades is absolutely justified.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
I'm reminded of the old manosphere quote "men love women, women love children".
I discussed it with a therapist who sees a wide range of people: "men love women, women love children, children love animals"

She thinks it's traditionally true in many societies. But suspects its causes are more social than biological. For example, we see more relationships where the woman doesn't want children but the man does

She'll poke around for more info

lol this is some decent incel bait
This forum lets me speak with people I don't otherwise encounter. I don't care about my disagreements with "incel" (or more generally, manosphere) conventional wisdom. Their useful insights are worth it. And often their perceptions are important, even if I disagree with their explanations why they occur

Ditto for promortalists/efilists

Last edited:
B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
To be honest this hit home for me. I'm 29... Like I've posted in medical school trying to become an oncologist e.g. a medical *student*. Was president of the oncology research group. I have a bachelors... I was the victim of a crime now poof I'm in a shitty position. I make entry level wages at a blue collar job where I am a contractor meaning I couldnt even get hired straight away. I have a degree + medical school experience + I wrote and presented an oncological paper. That is the best I could do.. It's fucking brutal. Im effectively homeless, in substantial debt, all my friends and family fled for the hills, and frankly it sucks because my value as a human being went from some maybe even a lot to less then none. I have virtually no self esteem etc... Worst part is I spent my life in a textbook not having fun going out etc... So yeah on all accounts. This shit sucks. Like my only option is to say well at one point I had some value....

I will say this I have never met nicer people then my coworkers.

Last edited:
ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
I don't think you're right : I know a lot of girls who don't agree with that & who proved it regarding the guy they live with.
I believe I'm "successful" according to your values but I'm still here you know...

Knowing a lot of people with 1 leg doesn't take away from the fact that the majority of mankind has 2 legs.

Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
Where do I start.

I stopped seeing my middleschool friends because I think they have better lives than me. But this loneliness is making me want to talk to one of them again.

Reactions: ChronicPain23
Chosen Undead

Chosen Undead

May 10, 2023
Pretty much me. From a young age I was never given any affirmation and thus always felt a sense of inferiority. Doesn't help that my parents (dad especially) constantly reinforced this notion. Probably why I'm constantly comparing myself.

Although now there's a lot of stuff in life that I don't care about anymore (romantic relationships, attractiveness, career). Academics is still a big one, I still believe I'm capable given enough effort, but there's just too much holding me back, too many failed attempts, and I just can't be bothered anymore. Not sure what my future is gonna look like but I don't see a bright one.

N

niki wonoto

Student
Oct 10, 2019
I'm from Indonesia. The reason I'm replying to this particular thread/post is because somehow at least I can relate with being a "loser" or "failure" in life. However, even how each person defines what is a "loser" itself could be different, subjectively. Let me explain based from my own life's experiences:

Most people who have seen me in real life probably would never viewed me as a typical "loser". A lot of people have told me that I'm physically quite attractive. I live quite a privileged life too (eg: drive cars, studying overseas in US for four years in the past, etc etc). And perhaps most importantly, I'm a musician myself (songwriter/composer, and a pianist), who have in the past had performed in many events, some were even quite well-known. I've had four relationships before which each lasted more than a year (usually 2 - 3 years). And I used to (still now but rarely) help run my father's businesses (so basically never really worked for others, and being the "little boss" myself). Again, by all standards, on the surface level, if any of you see me, you will NOT even know the real story of my life, and what I really/truly feel & think deep down inside about myself.

In reality, sadly, I'm now just a 40 years old loser/failure, being a NEET / semi-hikikomori everyday. I've failed in everything, in every aspects of my life. You just name it. Career, dreams, work, relationship, friendships, mental health, etc etc etc. They're all basically destroyed, crushed, & crumbled to dust/zero now. Everyday I keep thinking of how ironic & tragic my life's story really is. But mostly I blamed myself for all the many flaws in my personality (& mind/brain), that no matter how so many people have seen me as 'very talented' especially musically, or have "a lot of potentials" etc etc, yet I feel like my 'bad sides' have always win over my 'good sides'. So it's more like a 'curse' rather than a 'gift/blessings'.

Again, that's why I've said that even the word "loser" could mean differently for each person. You have no idea of how everyday now I keep seeing myself as a loser/failure, and a waste of oxygen that should not exist in this world, yet still exist anyway..

Let's just say my life basically have been a "fall from grace" from back then quite a 'high' place, but now down into the 'lowest' position basically in this world/society etc etc.
So that should show that it's all not that simple/simplistic, nor black & white. I've always said before in my posts (or comments) even long time ago in this forum: "Anything could happen", and yes, that's including any type of bad (or shitty) things that perhaps would even be 'unthinkable' to most people. Such as my life.

Life is full of irony & tragedy.
Life is random, too.
Shits happened (such as my life, and my random, meaningless, & ridiculous existence basically).

busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
I never got why women have those long ass lists of demands. I would be ashamed if I were functional and yet so reliant on others.

O

onceicaughtafishali

Feb 11, 2023
OK. This was a thread for men to weight in and talk about our issues without judgment.

Any other men out there wanna weigh in?
Stop using your phone dawg. It's not that hard.

Final-push123

Final-push123

Internet wizard
Jan 28, 2020
It's truly amazing just how much disgust and hate men get for not being successful with women or life in general.

We really just human doings, not human beings.
The only way forward is men of similar station to help are selves. Success men and women will never understand or help us.

We must separate and do our own thing away from chads and women. It's the way forward now

Reactions: Peerless_Cucumber
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
Yes, this alone ruined my life. My father is 6'2 extremly lanky build, my mother is 5'5, always thought I was going to turn out well enough. How do I turn out? 5'7 with my father's same extremly skinny build. I look like a primitive human. It's fucked. I'm an very outgoing person when I feel like it but this alone has ruined my interest in life. My body is extremly ugly due to my father's lanky proportions and I can't excel at any physical sport, little to no romantic sucess, always wanted to serve in the military but can't due to my smallness. I'm so bored & done with life. Life is made for winners it seems. I'm facially attractive, well endowed, and have a deep voice which women seem to love. I'm considering getting height surgery if I can be bothered to turn my life around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peerless_Cucumber
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I know of one, but for a fact he would never admit to being a loser.
I'm going to answer this even though I'm not a man. THis is my perspective of a man being a "loser." A man (or woman) who tries at life and fails is NOT a loser - shit happens in life. It's not the physical predicament of a man (or woman) (say "too short" etc.) that makes anyone a loser it's how they treat other people. You can have the best looking guy in the world but his personality sucks and he is so stuck on himself that there is no room for anyone else (narcs for example). I dont judge on appearance. I just on how you treat me. IF you treat me the way I deserve to be treated you are awesome. If you treat me badly then guess what you are a LOSER!!! This is just my interpretation. People are so hard on themselves - they want perfection - well, even "beautiful" people are losers.

Last edited:
I

iwanttoleave2000

evan
Aug 5, 2023
… Could you stop feeding yourself incel baloney? It's not good for you, a man's value is not solely determined by their wages. You should really consider getting out of circles who assign values to humans, we just don't work that way and these places are merely going to get you stuck in a loop of self loathing.
so just get out of society?

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
… Could you stop feeding yourself incel baloney? It's not good for you, a man's value is not solely determined by their wages. You should really consider getting out of circles who assign values to humans, we just don't work that way and these places are merely going to get you stuck in a loop of self loathing.
The manosphere actually has it right with the "value" talk. Only problem is, many sound like corporate tools. Because rightly, corporate tools act with a theory of value — just one that aligns with dull bureaucratic/materialistic values. (So some guys use other words, like "high quality", because they have different values that imply different relationships with different people)

If I bring value to someone's life, it's through actions — events I cause. Might be as simple as aesthetically lying down & allowing yourself to be seen — that can cause pleasure and new perspectives in an observer. Or eating with a diet that aligns with vegan ethical norms

It could also mean playing tourist with them ("travel"), or giving them time & attention they crave, or looking good on their arm so they get social status & one-up their rivals

As far as I can tell, no one gives a shit about me if I don't provide them value. With all my goofy theory-making, I've hit upon ways to reliably provide value to a subset of humans who value it. If I didn't — who gives a shit about me, enough to personally enjoy my company? No one

I know what happens to me the moment I stop being of value to people. Some value may persist for a while, because of memories & recordings of my actions. Like with your posts, and @Vizzy's — as you're both dead. But that typically fades to low value

Last edited:
ChronicPain23

ChronicPain23

Jun 22, 2023
I'm such a trash in society, I'm an introvert, I have a neurotic personality, which makes life difficult. At the age of 23 I have achieved nothing, never in a relationship, I have no professional experience.

U

ultrasharpy123456

Mage
Aug 18, 2022
I am a low value human being. I don't view this as more of a gender role thing (though I've had some people tell me to man-up before) but more so I'm a just focusing on the fact that I don't have a way to take care of myself. I also end up bothering people because I don't have much things to do and no one to talk to. It's a little hard to explain but I wish had a normal brain basically, a normal mindset so that I could do things like get a job and such.

M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
You're only a failure if you stop trying to improve any aspects of your life. You've only lost when you give up fighting to succeed.

Watch a bunch of Jordan Peterson YouTubes. Watch/read his 12 Rules for Life. Don't compare yourself to others, compare yourself to how you were yesterday. Focus on daily self improvement and making progress improving all aspects of your life. Any progress is a success and will lift your spirits, make you happier and more confident and attractive.

Keep your Ws in order. Focus upon Worshipping God, Working (in school and/or career), Wealth (net Worth), and Working out. Read success literature. Practice goal setting, time management, budgeting and putting your life in order. You'll be proud of yourself and respect yourself and soon others, including Women, will too.

Or you can waste time and effort on SanSui, miss opportunities in real life and just keep despising yourself….

Life doesn't care either way.

The choice is yours.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod.
Jun 5, 2023
You're only a failure if you stop trying to improve any aspects of your life. You've only lost when you give up fighting to succeed.

Watch a bunch of Jordan Peterson YouTubes. Watch/read his 12 Rules for Life. Don't compare yourself to others, compare yourself to how you were yesterday. Focus on daily self improvement and making progress improving all aspects of your life. Any progress is a success and will lift your spirits, make you happier and more confident and attractive.

Keep your Ws in order. Focus upon Worshipping God, Working (in school and/or career), Wealth (net Worth), and Working out. Read success literature. Practice goal setting, time management, budgeting and putting your life in order. You'll be proud of yourself and respect yourself and soon others, including Women, will too.

Or you can waste time and effort on SanSui, miss opportunities in real life and just keep despising yourself….

Life doesn't care either way.

The choice is yours.
I'm gonna have to disagree, and recommending JP on top of that too, a man who uses too much word salad without saying much of any substance.

Also, what God would there be to worship if no one has actually demonstrated there is a God to begin with that desires such an action from human beings, it's all just humans making it up because its humans who crafted such things in their image which is how they know a God wants worship to begin with.