• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

How likely are you to CTB?

• 1-2 - Very unlikely. Suicide just an occasional thought, not a serious consideration. Life mostly ok

• 3-4 - Unlikely. My Problems will probably be fixed. CTB just an outside possibility.

• 5-6 - 50/50ish - CTB strong possibility, but far from decided. I'm still somewhat hopeful.

• 7 - Likely - My Problems unlikely to be resolved. Small level of hope, but CTB is likely now.

• 8 - Very likely - I'm close to being certain I'm going to CTB. I see no way out.

• 9 - Certain - I'm sure I'm going to CTB, but method/date/time/location not fully planned.

• 10 - Dead man walking - I'm certain, and I've got the Date, Time, Method and Location planned. Bye!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Villager_37

Villager_37

Sep 21, 2023
I know that I will CTB someday in the future, and I am reaching there, every day is a new low for me
but....I couldn't, at least right now, I'm just so tired all day and just wanna sleep. Sure SI plays a part but the main thing is I just don't want to do anything, at all, not even CTB.....

I have a full metal airsoft gun that looks like a SIG P226, I put it near my pillow, I just love picking it up and doing some tacticool reloading or just pointing it against my head and pulling the trigger, trying different holding positions, just let me fully experience the process, hearing the mechanisms within the gun ticking....and the harder I pull the trigger, the more significant the sound is, its kind of my own way of meditation
And just hopes that i will hold a real loaded gun, and just do it quick.

ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
Date set, method chosen and practiced. Time not chosen. I'm pretty certain it will happen.