• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

deepblack

deepblack

follow the white rabbit
Apr 9, 2023
i would like to caution anyone against relying on GHB/GBL to CTB.

i have experience doing heroic amounts of both (including after having drank an excessive amount of alcohol). i was not trying to CTB at the time.

generally, an OD of GHB just puts you in a deep, relaxed sleep. i would snore and have some apnea. same for GBL, except you need less to do the same thing.

one time i was discovered and had paramedics called. i threw up and was otherwise fine.

maybe a benzo would enhance things enough to go over the edge, but it seems far too uncertain to me. GBL tastes like liquid burning plastic.
Sorry for asking, but it sounds you have experience with consuming RC stuff.
I have a RC opioid (Metonitazepyne) and RC benzodiazepine (Flubromazolam) combo that I have to use for OD/CTB. Could you please advise on how I'd have to consume that stuff in order to OD?
I've taken drugs in the past, but "only" the regular street stuff (XTC, speed, coca, crystal, ...) and was always snorting/swallowing. Not a lot experience with opioids/benzos (besides taking Valium/Diazepam/other pills from time to time). I think I can snort the opioid, but I'm unsure about the benzo (powder). I posted a thread a few days ago here
Any advise appreciated!

B

bored2death

Aug 9, 2023
Sorry for asking, but it sounds you have experience with consuming RC stuff.
I have a RC opioid (Metonitazepyne) and RC benzodiazepine (Flubromazolam) combo that I have to use for OD/CTB. Could you please advise on how I'd have to consume that stuff in order to OD?
I've taken drugs in the past, but "only" the regular street stuff (XTC, speed, coca, crystal, ...) and was always snorting/swallowing. Not a lot experience with opioids/benzos (besides taking Valium/Diazepam/other pills from time to time). I think I can snort the opioid, but I'm unsure about the benzo (powder). I posted a thread a few days ago here
Any advise appreciated!
unfortunately, i do not have experience with either of those compounds. sorry

Reactions: deepblack
deepblack

deepblack

follow the white rabbit
Apr 9, 2023
unfortunately, i do not have experience with either of those compounds. sorry
ah ok, just thought i give it a shot with asking. folks quite often go the polytox road and gather experience with all sorts of substances.
thanks for letting me know, my best wishes for you!

Reactions: bored2death
Departme

Departme

Mar 23, 2023
metonitazene sounds likely to work, there was a poster talking about it (maybe this thread even) saying a friend died from it and another nearly by accident. It is 100 x potency of morphine from memory and routes of administration best researched, possibly rectal to avoid throwing up. Others are best to advise on best route to be honest but it sounds good you at least have access to these RCs. There is also a reddit sub on these RCs I'm sure you can find it if do some googling. All the best in your quest for peace!

deepblack

deepblack

follow the white rabbit
Apr 9, 2023
Thanks for your comment ✌️

metonitazene sounds likely to work, there was a poster talking about it (maybe this thread even) ...
Quickly went through both threads @Proper Overdoser posted, this one here and the other one there and couldn't find a particular comment like you're referring to.
Also I got Metonitazepyne, not Metonitazene. But in the end it shouldn't make a big difference, as I could see OP mentioned them both in one of his recommendations:

Code:
1. 30-60mg (1-2 small lines) of a -zene or -pyne based opioid
(Metonitazene, Protonitazepyne, Metonitazepyne) and megadose benzo
and/or other sedatives just before snorting the opioid if you are snorting it.
For reference 2mg of Fentanyl is lethal, one small line is 30-60mg.

And from what I could read here and on other websites both substances I have (Metonitazepyne and Flubromazolam) are potentially lethal already on their own. I just don't wanna mess it up by executing it in wrong fashion. So I was hoping to find somebody who consumed stuff like that before.

... , possibly rectal to avoid throwing up. ...
This totally drew my attention!
I have neither money or access to get antiemetics, hence I'm a bit worried about nausea/vomitting. As far I know it shouldn't be too much of an issue with the benzo, but the opioid very much causes nausea, I believe.
Does your comment mean, when taking something rectally the possible vomitting is entirely "eliminated"? But it surely would also influence the effect (?)
Very interesting. Tried web searching a bit, but for obvious reasons it's leading to all sorts of obscure topics 😂
Do you know more about this? And thanks already for bringing this up 👍

Reactions: Departme
L

Louise Payne

Sep 13, 2023
So I made a thread that is now flooded with a million different ways to have a sedated death (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/whats-in-your-suicide-kit-i-study-pharmacology.113882/page-4) with legal research chemicals that can be bought online, since I keep getting asked how I would do it, here are some of the ways that I would use if I didn't have to kill myself when police are at my door. I will keep this one more simple since there are so many ways depending on the RC's you can find and I want it to be very comprehensible. Basically all items below can easily be acquired online in RC markets or online pharmacies that ship worldwide.

These ones don't use opioids so there is no nausea.
1. 10mL or more of GBL/GHB/1,4 BDO + Megadose benzo + optionally a little alcohol or other sedatives mentioned here.

2. 10g of Carisoprodol (20 tablets) + Megadose benzo + optionally a little alcohol or other sedatives mentioned here.

3. 1g of Methylmethaqualone or Nitromethaqualone + Megadose benzo + optional sedatives ...

4. 10g Phenprobamate + Megadose benzo + 4F-Phenibut + optional sedatives ...

5. 10g Carisoprodol + 100mg Zopiclone or 30mg Eszopiclone + 200mg Baclofen + 600mg Pregabalin (indian pharms method)

6. 10g Chloral Hydrate + Megadose benzo + 1-2 other sedatives mentioned above.

7. 3-6g Clomethiazole or its analogues + Megadose benzo + 4F-Phenibut (Keith Moon died from solely 6g of Clomethiazole capsules and he had a significant tolerance to them from his addiction) make sure to encapsulate your Clomethiazole as it is very corrosive, you may need 20 capsules for 6g,

Opioid methods:
To avoid opioid nausea while awake, always take the opioid when sedation from your sedative of choice takes effect, about 10-30 mins later, or buy acid-resistant enteric coated capsules to put the opioid in, and then you can dose it with the sedatives all at the same time, as this will make the opioid release after 2h or so when it reaches the intestines.

1. 30-60mg (1-2 small lines) of a -zene or -pyne based opioid (Metonitazene, Protonitazepyne, Metonitazepyne) and megadose benzo and/or other sedatives just before snorting the opioid if you are snorting it. For reference 2mg of Fentanyl is lethal, one small line is 30-60mg.

2. 100-500mg Brorphine + Megadose benzo + antiemetic like Diphenhydramine + optional sedatives ...

3. 1000mg 2-MAP-237 (ORALLY IN ENTERIC, ACID RESISTANT CAPSULES ONLY) + Megadose benzo + antiemetic + optional sedatives ...

If you are going to use SN:
I personally would not use SN but if you are going to do it this way, I would copy the popular SN guides but replace the Ibuprofen/Paracetamol part with a strong sedative or Ketamine analogue. Below are my recommendations, mixing them together would be more effective so I'll just list them in categories. If mixing then one could significantly lower the dose of the sedative, but don't lower the dose of the Ketamine analogue as that is honestly the best option.

1. 200-300mg FXE or Ketamine, 300-400mg 2-FDCK, 100mg DCK, 20mg O-PCE are arguably the best options and will put you in a K-Hole for your SN overdose. Basically you will go into an unconscious dream-like state and you will be unable to feel pain, this is why Ketamine is used during surgeries.

2. 2000mg or more of Carisoprodol

3. 2-6g of Clomethiazole

3. 4-10g Phenprobamate

4. Megadose benzos

5. Add any other sedatives mentioned above in this post.

I tried to organize the combos by preference (lethal guarantee and peaceful death) and also separated the combos by items that can all be bought from a single vendor, but feel free to ask questions if you have your own prescriptions that could replace the sedatives, or any tweaks you would want to make to any of these methods.
Thank you so very much for sharing this information. Sigh .... I am not intelligent enough to even know how to get these items to CTB much less to administer it. I am grateful you tried to help us, though.

Reactions: HD72
Departme

Departme

Mar 23, 2023
This totally drew my attention!
I have neither money or access to get antiemetics, hence I'm a bit worried about nausea/vomitting. As far I know it shouldn't be too much of an issue with the benzo, but the opioid very much causes nausea, I believe.
Does your comment mean, when taking something rectally the possible vomitting is entirely "eliminated"? But it surely would also influence the effect (?)
Very interesting. Tried web searching a bit, but for obvious reasons it's leading to all sorts of obscure topics 😂
Do you know more about this? And thanks already for bringing this up 👍

If you have Metonitazepyne then you are in the box seat as that stuff is extremely potent - any of the pynes family are super strong. Sadly there is no chance of getting these things where I live as they are blanket banned in the UK. Try searching for that name on the forum again as being honest maybe I have got confused with another similar named substance there but Metonitazepyne will work if that what you want. As for rectal admin, it should be absorbed like any substance would be via that route its purely a case of finding the medium which works best to dissolve it in i.e. is it water soluble or dissolve in alcohol etc. Then small syringe up the back side and off you go. People 'boof' alcohol and other substances its a thing so they can get drunk or high quicker. It might not fully negate the feeling of nausea as this is a automatic body reaction but of course with nothing to throw up it will not stop the RC taking effect and you'll be unconscious by then anyway. Please do research more though, I am just writing based on posts I have seen here and general research myself over time. I wish you safe travels and happy for you that you have a potentially peaceful exit at hand.

• Love
Reactions: deepblack
J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
So I made a thread that is now flooded with a million different ways to have a sedated death (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/whats-in-your-suicide-kit-i-study-pharmacology.113882/page-4) with legal research chemicals that can be bought online, since I keep getting asked how I would do it, here are some of the ways that I would use if I didn't have to kill myself when police are at my door. I will keep this one more simple since there are so many ways depending on the RC's you can find and I want it to be very comprehensible. Basically all items below can easily be acquired online in RC markets or online pharmacies that ship worldwide.

1. 10mL or more of GBL/GHB/1,4 BDO + Megadose benzo + optionally a little alcohol or other sedatives mentioned here.

2. 10g of Carisoprodol (20 tablets) + Megadose benzo + optionally a little alcohol or other sedatives mentioned here.

3. 1g of Methylmethaqualone or Nitromethaqualone + Megadose benzo + optional sedatives ...

5. 10g Carisoprodol + 100mg Zopiclone or 30mg Eszopiclone + 200mg Baclofen + 600mg Pregabalin (indian pharms method)

7. 3-6g Clomethiazole or its analogues + Megadose benzo + 4F-Phenibut (Keith Moon died from solely 6g of Clomethiazole capsules and he had a significant tolerance to them from his addiction) make sure to encapsulate your Clomethiazole as it is very corrosive, you may need 20 capsules for 6g,

Opioid methods:
To avoid opioid nausea while awake, always take the opioid when sedation from your sedative of choice takes effect, about 10-30 mins later, or buy acid-resistant enteric coated capsules to put the opioid in, and then you can dose it with the sedatives all at the same time, as this will make the opioid release after 2h or so when it reaches the intestines.

1. 30-60mg (1-2 small lines) of a -zene or -pyne based opioid (Metonitazene, Protonitazepyne, Metonitazepyne) and megadose benzo and/or other sedatives just before snorting the opioid if you are snorting it. For reference 2mg of Fentanyl is lethal, one small line is 30-60mg.

2. 100-500mg Brorphine + Megadose benzo + antiemetic like Diphenhydramine + optional sedatives ...

3. 1000mg 2-MAP-237 (ORALLY IN ENTERIC, ACID RESISTANT CAPSULES ONLY) + Megadose benzo + antiemetic + optional sedatives ...

I personally would not use SN but if you are going to do it this way, I would copy the popular SN guides but replace the Ibuprofen/Paracetamol part with a strong sedative or Ketamine analogue. Below are my recommendations, mixing them together would be more effective so I'll just list them in categories. If mixing then one could significantly lower the dose of the sedative, but don't lower the dose of the Ketamine analogue as that is honestly the best option.

1. 200-300mg FXE or Ketamine, 300-400mg 2-FDCK, 100mg DCK, 20mg O-PCE are arguably the best options and will put you in a K-Hole for your SN overdose. Basically you will go into an unconscious dream-like state and you will be unable to feel pain, this is why Ketamine is used during surgeries.

3. 2-6g of Clomethiazole

3. 4-10g Phenprobamate

4. Megadose benzos

I tried to organize the combos by preference (lethal guarantee and peaceful death) and also separated the combos by items that can all be bought from a single vendor, but feel free to ask questions if you have your own prescriptions that could replace the sedatives, or any tweaks you would want to make to any of these methods.
man, thia is detailed and straight frok the horses mouth - a pharma student.

theres a lot there though to go through.

what woukd you choose if you were an Aussie? what would you easily get your hands on?

J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
this is an amazing bit of info, so thanka for putting it together.

unfortunately, jard as f#ck to get this stuff, probably everywhere, but specifically in Aus in this particular case.

10years2long

Aug 14, 2023
How much clonazepam or flu bromazepam is suggested? I need to make a solution. Will mixing benzos and opiates degrade them at all? Especially because I may have to have them mixed together in powder form before go day, when I mix it with water.

Was thinking of using the Sn method, to ensure no resuscitation as often times they ignore dnrs. But if not, I have two bottles for the cocktails.
I've been disabled for a while and have a massive tolerance, so 2200 mg of oxycodone and 30 mg of Klonopin definitely won't do it.

During what little research I've been able to do I found that flu bromazepam and clonazepam are the strongest. Would you suggest something else for this method? Is 5 g enough or should I be going for 10?
which research opiates should I be looking for? And even though it says online as low as 30 mg could be fatal… Should I still be looking at five gees/10 Gs?

Before taking these, I'm planning on following SN regimen as far as Reglan and Prilosec. With enough benzos I'm assuming I won't need propanol as I should be having seizures… Correct?
Will there be any issues with the meds being together? Also, I don't believe the research chems dissolve in water, however, would it still be a good delivery system? Or is there some other type of liquid I should use?

Thank you so much for your help. You are a life saver/preventing quality life from getting worse.

N

nobody96

Aug 3, 2023

Opioid methods:

3. 2-6g of Clomethiazole

3. 4-10g Phenprobamate

4. Megadose benzos

Would 20 ML of kratom extract, alcohol, and benzo work?

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023

Opioid methods:

3. 2-6g of Clomethiazole

3. 4-10g Phenprobamate

4. Megadose benzos

And how are we supposed to get out hands on ANY of this stuff?

A

Antoine_Roquentin

Dec 17, 2023
It's very hard. I've done some research: Some can be ordered in Indian pharmacies (but the stuff might get caught in customs), others are research chemicals that are sold over the clearnet, I found some EU sources. The legality of the research chemicals depends on the country, in some they are legal, in some not. Initially I was intrigued by this method, but then I shifted away from it for a number of reasons: I have no experience, sourcing the needed stuff is hard and ODs aren't very reliable.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Most of the stuff is on darkweb. Fairly accessible from china although idk how customs are going to treat it.
The reason why I haven't ordered it yet is cuz idk anyone who ctbed in any of his ways mentioned. So no proven track record like sn or n which is sketchy

Zebulon

Zebulon

The loneliness is killing me
Jul 30, 2023
I got all my stuff from the DM.
Have a shipment with Protenitazene on the way from china. But tbh, I should have purchased from the EU. China takes a while and I need it before the 5.2.
So it better be fast.
Another hugely awesome user wrote me and told me a source from eu which ships from the eu in a week.

Expect a post from me in the coming weeks, where I will explain my method and steps and If you dont hear from me the following weeks, you know that I'm in a better place. Just need my Protonitazene
Will need to sort out some kinks like how long before CTB do I drink the grapejuice and take the meto. Not sure on that.
But I will test it with the RC Opioids.
If I fail, I will use the Clomethiazol Method, since I got aroung 9,3g LIQUID clomethiziol.
After that I will do the GBL Method. And if every Method fails, you know what not to do

Reactions: rotciv
V

Vegetale

May 30, 2022

Opioid methods:

3. 2-6g of Clomethiazole

3. 4-10g Phenprobamate

4. Megadose benzos

I have olanzapine 10mg, what should I mix it with to achieve a painless death?, preferably some drug that costs little and then I would like to know what the symptoms will be

A

Antoine_Roquentin

Dec 17, 2023
I got all my stuff from the DM.
Have a shipment with Protenitazene on the way from china. But tbh, I should have purchased from the EU. China takes a while and I need it before the 5.2.
So it better be fast.
Another hugely awesome user wrote me and told me a source from eu which ships from the eu in a week.

Expect a post from me in the coming weeks, where I will explain my method and steps and If you dont hear from me the following weeks, you know that I'm in a better place. Just need my Protonitazene
Will need to sort out some kinks like how long before CTB do I drink the grapejuice and take the meto. Not sure on that.
But I will test it with the RC Opioids.
If I fail, I will use the Clomethiazol Method, since I got aroung 9,3g LIQUID clomethiziol.
After that I will do the GBL Method. And if every Method fails, you know what not to do
What did you order besides the Protanitazene? Benzos? This combination seems to be the one that, according to my few hours reseach, is the one that is the one that is the most accessible to me. Or are you just going to try to ctb on the Protanitazene? ODing appeals to me too, but since there are no protocols anywhere, I am a bit scared of how this works.

Might you be so kind and share your EU sources?

Reactions: rotciv
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I have olanzapine 10mg, what should I mix it with to achieve a painless death?, preferably some drug that costs little and then I would like to know what the symptoms will be
i think you need 2grams to overdose

Zebulon

Zebulon

Jul 30, 2023
What did you order besides the Protanitazene? Benzos? This combination seems to be the one that, according to my few hours reseach, is the one that is the one that is the most accessible to me. Or are you just going to try to ctb on the Protanitazene? ODing appeals to me too, but since there are no protocols anywhere, I am a bit scared of how this works.

Might you be so kind and share your EU sources?
Yes, since I have Social Phobia I orderd a lot of benzos over the years, from my favorites the OG 2mg Xanax in a bottle, with the U94 imprint to ksalols.
I just stacked them and stacked them. When other people are sad they buy Clothes and I brought more and rarer benzos or drugs.

Look for my post, I will follow a protocol of drinking Grapejuice, antiemedics then taking a load of benzos, snorting midazolam and triazolam (since they hit really fast this way and are the only snortable ones) waiting a bit, then putting a cellophan bag over my head with rubber bands, holding it open with my fingers, so I can breath. And when I get unconscious my fingers start to slip and I will hopefully suffocate. Before that, I will snort some Protanitazene.

Will it work, not sure. We will see. Fingers crossed

A

Antoine_Roquentin

Dec 17, 2023
Yes, since I have Social Phobia I orderd a lot of benzos over the years, from my favorites the OG 2mg Xanax in a bottle, with the U94 imprint to ksalols.
I just stacked them and stacked them. When other people are sad they buy Clothes and I brought more and rarer benzos or drugs.

Look for my post, I will follow a protocol of drinking Grapejuice, antiemedics then taking a load of benzos, snorting midazolam and triazolam (since they hit really fast this way and are the only snortable ones) waiting a bit, then putting a cellophan bag over my head with rubber bands, holding it open with my fingers, so I can breath. And when I get unconscious my fingers start to slip and I will hopefully suffocate. Before that, I will snort some Protanitazene.

Will it work, not sure. We will see. Fingers crossed
Godspeed, I hope everything goes as planned. So you already have some experience with these substances. I am a bit hesistant because I have never used anything besides weed and just with that had some bad trips. I am not sure how I would react to opioids, I am afraid that I survive either as a vegetable or completely insane.

Reactions: Zebulon
Zebulon

Zebulon

Jul 30, 2023
Godspeed, I hope everything goes as planned. So you already have some experience with these substances. I am a bit hesistant because I have never used anything besides weed and just with that had some bad trips. I am not sure how I would react to opioids, I am afraid that I survive either as a vegetable or completely insane.
Im also not that good with opioids, but benzos are heaven for me. I had a substance introduced panic attack more than once. From weed was my first and benzos calmed me down. I was so scared to take them because what if I die??? haha
And yes, I dont want to end up as a vegtable or puking my brains out. Still I'll test it and you will know how it worked.

Short Benzo anecdote:
Benzos are a godsent. The only Problem arises when you take them to long and stop or way to much.
In the first case you cruising through life without worries. I always say its like: you take your anxiety you feel in the moment and put it in a box. And the more you take them the more anxiety is in the box right.
But when you stop taking benzos, its not like your anxiety levels go back to the way they were before. ON-TOP comes all the anxiety from the box.

A

Antoine_Roquentin

Dec 17, 2023
I had a panik attack from weed too and thought I am dying, but back then I didn't want to die yet, so it was very unpleasant, haha.
I don't know much about benzos, but I have heard exactly what you described, so I avoided them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zebulon
C

carlo899

Jan 17, 2024
I'm currently taking aripiprazole, what can i combine that with

S

Six feet down

Mar 22, 2024
Opioid methods:

Doe´s anyone know how fast work this Opioid Methods?
Death after SN 40min - 4 hours.

B

bluegoldbear

Apr 14, 2024
Trying to get street cred to ask people sources for these -zene.

W

whocaresreally

Loser
Apr 11, 2024
ty for your time and effort to write all ot this down🙏
i've thought about 4 BDO + Xanax + alcohol combo
but when i was researching yesterday i've found accounts of people saying that the substance has no effect on them and that a dose of 10ml didnt make them pass out..
have you heard of this before?
I took a capful of 1,4 bdo and woke up in the hospital that shit is dangerous
Is Methylmethaqualone or Nitromethaqualone basically a quaalude? Are they easy to find?

Last edited: