• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alexmoshu

Alexmoshu

Alex
Sep 18, 2018
Since i messed up my hand helping out a friend, i have 6 weeks to stay home and think things clear. So i decided i definitely want to ctb. Last friday i went to a party shop and got a second tank of He. I can only carry one at the time since i only have one hand that i can use to do things. The party shop is in a different city to i had to travel by train. So anyway, now i got my second tank and i'm waiting in the trainstation to get home. I see this girl sitting on the ground, sad looking with her back against the wall. She was just sitting there, smoking a cigarette and she looked like she cried and was about to cry some more. Being the overly social dumbass that i am, i go to her and ask what's wrong and if i can help. She said it's all good and i go on with my business. At some point i said fuck it. Went into the trainstation shop and i buy a pack of smokes and 4 beers. I returned to her and just sit right next to her and tried to comfort her. We smoke cigarettes and drink beer together for the next hour of so. She asks me about the box. So i tell her exactly for what it is and how i plan to use it. She stops being sad and cry-y and she tries to convince me not to do it. At some point after a couple of those beers i need to take a leak. When i come back she was looking for me WITH THE FUCKING COPS! The cops hold me and she flees triumphant like she just saved my fucking life. Good thing that i have social skills and i was able to talk myself out of it. I had to lie of course but i got myself out. I explained how this can is a party prop and non flammable and it even says that on the box. What helped the most was that one of those train station cops saw her sitting on the ground crying before i got there. I flipped the script that she was the one in actual need of help and that they should chase her down and talk to her before she makes anything stupid. I actually yelled at the cops at some point to go fetch her to explain this in front if everybody. I was trying to cheer her up afterall. But she already made it to the train and she already left the city. Oh! her problem was something work related. So be careful what you talk about and with whom. Anybody had simmilar experiences?

TL;DR i tell a girl my plan to ctb she rats me to the cops but talk my way out of this mess

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Wow what a turnaround!! I have done this also asking random people if they ok but never to an outcome like this !

Reactions: lv-gras
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Since i messed up my hand helping out a friend, i have 6 weeks to stay home and think things clear. So i decided i definitely want to ctb. Last friday i went to a party shop and got a second tank of He. I can only carry one at the time since i only have one hand that i can use to do things. The party shop is in a different city to i had to travel by train. So anyway, now i got my second tank and i'm waiting in the trainstation to get home. I see this girl sitting on the ground, sad looking with her back against the wall. She was just sitting there, smoking a cigarette and she looked like she cried and was about to cry some more. Being the overly social dumbass that i am, i go to her and ask what's wrong and if i can help. She said it's all good and i go on with my business. At some point i said fuck it. Went into the trainstation shop and i buy a pack of smokes and 4 beers. I returned to her and just sit right next to her and tried to comfort her. We smoke cigarettes and drink beer together for the next hour of so. She asks me about the box. So i tell her exactly for what it is and how i plan to use it. She stops being sad and cry-y and she tries to convince me not to do it. At some point after a couple of those beers i need to take a leak. When i come back she was looking for me WITH THE FUCKING COPS! The cops hold me and she flees triumphant like she just saved my fucking life. Good thing that i have social skills and i was able to talk myself out of it. I had to lie of course but i got myself out. I explained how this can is a party prop and non flammable and it even says that on the box. What helped the most was that one of those train station cops saw her sitting on the ground crying before i got there. I flipped the script that she was the one in actual need of help and that they should chase her down and talk to her before she makes anything stupid. I actually yelled at the cops at some point to go fetch her to explain this in front if everybody. I was trying to cheer her up afterall. But she already made it to the train and she already left the city. Oh! her problem was something work related. So be careful what you talk about and with whom. Anybody had simmilar experiences?

TL;DR i tell a girl my plan to ctb she rats me to the cops but talk my way out of this mess
You did well to talk your way out of trouble and a potential hospital admit.
You were showing such a lovely and caring level of concern which she then had shown you return even though you understandably did not appreciate it.
You have to remember that every non sucidal person will not understand and try to do their hero performance so their conscience is clear.

Alexmoshu

Alexmoshu

Alex
Sep 18, 2018
You did well to talk your way out of trouble and a potential hospital admit.
You were showing such a lovely and caring level of concern which she then had shown you return even though you understandably did not appreciate it.
You have to remember that every non sucidal person will not understand and try to do their hero performance so their conscience is clear.

it's not like in US where i live. They don't throw away meds like candy and you end up on the psychiatric ward if you're a cutter or really aggressive towards yourself and/or others. A sentence is not s sentence in germany.

J

jethacan

Apr 17, 2018
Damn, great story and nicely done! Don't think I would be able to think of something on the spot like that to turn it around. Also, good luck with your final decision of course.

Alexmoshu

Alexmoshu

Alex
Sep 18, 2018
I also respect your sitting down with the distressed woman and offering beer and cigarettes. Shame she did what she did, but I'm sure she had the best intentions (lol!)

i guess she was the moral masturbator type of girl. It played out allright i guess. She feels better about herself and that was my aim. But still i was too close to failing my thing. Reminds me of Zanaxx (rip) and how she got ratted out by her best friend. So coming from a stranger is not that surprising.

bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
Lucky it wasn't nitrogen, no excuse to have that at a train station.

Love many, trust a few but always paddle your own canoe.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Alexmoshu

Alexmoshu

Alex
Sep 18, 2018
Lucky it wasn't nitrogen, no excuse to have that at a train station.

Love many, trust a few but always paddle your own canoe.

i don't even want to get near that stuff. It can be used to make a lot of bad stuff and with the political climate right now it's the last thing i need. People are scared enough and i really don't want to add to that. Just the idea and its potential are dangerous enough to shift the whole thing to something really bad. So nope. Hell no.

Reactions: lv-gras
Alexmoshu

Alexmoshu

Alex
Sep 18, 2018
The helium here, that you get in the stores is now mixed with air to prevent deaths. Dont know if its the same in your country.

on the box it says 99,995% if i'm not mistaken. Prolly because the standard He analyzer is the Q11.4-TC-20 – Helium Purity Meter in most cases. Produced by Quantum Technology. It's the industrial one. But i don't think i need one of those. I'd check scuba diving resales if i need one. Some are sold cheaper for helium based breathing tanks. But since life depends on a reliable meter i'd be lucky to get a good one cheap.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2937087/

Check that journal out if you want to understand the science behind anxiety attacks. It's a 52 page one. Point 3.6 of page 11 would be of most interest. I simply have to go with my intuition that my gear got checked by well calibrated contraprions since i live in a place where laws are respected and obeyed maybe to the extreme.