• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

metasticmind

May 4, 2024
my ex and i live together and because she's started seeing new people, i've been an emotional wreck. i have been having lots of suicidal thought but i never told her about it precisely because i didn't want her to feel pressured. she caught me scrolling here and she asked me to be honest, so i told her. she told me that she cared about me and wanted me to live a long life with her, even if not as a partner, and said that she can be my safe space. we made plans to watch a movie at home together and she promised to not go out so she could come home. she broke that promise and i got pissed, she didn't even say anything to me beforehand. i got really mad and called her while she was out with her floozy and apparently she saw it. now she's spinning some tale about how i'm the crazy ex who found out she was dating someone and keeps calling her and threatening suicide and everything. i fucking called her cause she ditched me with no warning, which is what i would've done for literally any friend who's been lying to me as much as she has been, and she's making it out like i stalked her down. and threatened suicide? i opened up to her because she wanted me to feel safe, and now she's telling people that i'm threatening it? what in the actual fuck is wrong with her? this is some legitimately psychopathic behaviour i swear to god. what the fuck happened to her to make her so selfish and such a fucking liar

landslide2

landslide2

May 6, 2024
Her actions do not seem to show someone capable of providing a safe space. Have you thought about changing your living situation?

Reactions: rozeske
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
my ex and i live together and because she's started seeing new people, i've been an emotional wreck. i have been having lots of suicidal thought but i never told her about it precisely because i didn't want her to feel pressured. she caught me scrolling here and she asked me to be honest, so i told her. she told me that she cared about me and wanted me to live a long life with her, even if not as a partner, and said that she can be my safe space. we made plans to watch a movie at home together and she promised to not go out so she could come home. she broke that promise and i got pissed, she didn't even say anything to me beforehand. i got really mad and called her while she was out with her floozy and apparently she saw it. now she's spinning some tale about how i'm the crazy ex who found out she was dating someone and keeps calling her and threatening suicide and everything. i fucking called her cause she ditched me with no warning, which is what i would've done for literally any friend who's been lying to me as much as she has been, and she's making it out like i stalked her down. and threatened suicide? i opened up to her because she wanted me to feel safe, and now she's telling people that i'm threatening it? what in the actual fuck is wrong with her? this is some legitimately psychopathic behaviour i swear to god. what the fuck happened to her to make her so selfish and such a fucking liar
Oh I understand your feelings... this behaviour has become normal nowadays, it seems.... yeah it is sociopathic or at least the start of it. Distance yourself from her, move out if you can... she's absolutely not worth it.. I m sorry.

Reactions: rozeske