• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mysadstuff

Nov 29, 2023
was feeling ok now i feel like ill have another flashback im going to dieeeeeeeeeee

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, LoiteringClouds, Ash and 1 other person
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Surprised that I'm not as sore as anticipated this morning after getting carried away with the gardening yesterday.

Dog has seen the weather outside and decided that she's never peeing again. 🙄

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
T

Tartarruss12

Jun 9, 2024
It comes in waves. I can go hours thinking "I can get through this" and then it all just starts again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, glitteryaliens and Ash
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
It comes in waves. I can go hours thinking "I can get through this" and then it all just starts again.
Having similar. Felt quite capable when I woke up. Really the opposite now. My word of the day: it's *exhausting*.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Tartarruss12
alicia

alicia

worn down, and fraying at the edges
Apr 10, 2023
Bad day today. Been having a lot of those lately. Tried to force myself to accomplish things and it didn't work. Crashed instead. I really don't want to face up to the same task again tomorrow, but I will try anyway. Maybe it will go better

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Ash
T

Tartarruss12

Jun 9, 2024
Like a washing machine or a merry-go-round. Days blink on and off like a flickering light bulb.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Ash and alicia
slamjoetry

slamjoetry

Longs to be freed
Apr 19, 2024
Extremely stressed out by so many things at once and my brain is struggling to coherently put it all together. Have to go to work in an hour but would rather CTB instead.

• Hugs
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Good. I took a small dose of LSA when I woke up, then I drank tea and left the music playing in the background... It's beautiful and sunny outside, I had to move to the shade so I wouldn't get too hot while drawing...

• Hugs
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Sad with a pending sense of doom. My livelihood is at risk and I won't know what my life will be like until next month.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Ash
shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Is it so selfish to want to feel a little better?
Dec 30, 2023
I feel disgusted with myself. Every time I have the urge to act up on hormones and "take off a load" I just feel an immense urge to cry after that. It was better around last year, when only a few times with specific things made me feel like shit.. but nowadays is with pretty much everything.

I feel horrible and disgusted with myself. I don't recognize myself in the mirror anymore, and even though I know I'll only feel worse after /that I still have urges.

Probably one of the reasons I want to commit ctb (even did a plan just to postpone it)

Feel like a complete piece of shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and LoiteringClouds
terra.nuvo

terra.nuvo

Student
Feb 15, 2024
Oddly enough, a little more hopeful than usual. I feel like for the first time in a long time I know what I want to do and have a plan of action. Its nice feeling motivated to finish something that I've started. Or rather, to start something I will want to finish.

• Hugs
T

ThatStateOfMind

Paragon
Nov 13, 2021
Right now, cursed. I keep having car issues, no matter what car I'm in, it feels like a curse

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, LoiteringClouds, Ash and 1 other person
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I feel like I'm going insane, so I'm going to hop onto a treadmill and bust a gut, until my gut feeling is gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, glitteryaliens and Ash
glitteryaliens

glitteryaliens

Mar 19, 2024
Like I'm on the verge of a breakdown. One, small, inconsequential thing could finally knock me over board into insanity.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Ash and LoiteringClouds
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
On the verge of panic

• Aww..
  • Hugs
sishsossusiw

sishsossusiw

sweetheart
Apr 29, 2023
i'm scared i've been having a gut feelin g . like my boyfriend has been cheating on me but i don't wan to think that i don't want to be hurt like that again and recently i've been feeling nausea but i can't tell if it's anxiety or if im pregnant and i don't wan tro be pregnant im young and i don't want him to leave me i don't know what i would do if he did leave i feel idk what to feel it's so overwhelming

• Hugs
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Mad to someone for putting me through lots of doubt and confusion in past...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Dr Iron Arc and LoiteringClouds
NullSz00

NullSz00

"You are all the things that are wrong with you."
Feb 22, 2024
At my worst, again...

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Rocinante, Dr Iron Arc and 2 others
lomorbu

lomorbu

the stars are already dead
Jun 16, 2024
Grateful! Sleepy. Introspective

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Rocinante, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Extremely anxious

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Rocinante, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Rocinante and LoiteringClouds
UnnervedCompany

UnnervedCompany

Jun 21, 2024
Extremely terrible but I am new to this cite to hopefully make myself feel better so somewhat hopeful as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Rocinante, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
panicked

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Rocinante, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
NullSz00

NullSz00

"You are all the things that are wrong with you."
Feb 22, 2024
Reminding myself that I don't deserve to live.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, Praestat_Mori, Ash and 2 others
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
terrible sometimes emotionless other times

have been worried and afraid that my acquaintance/friend has died but I am afraid to even think that or type that because what if it is true or will come true soon

I feel selfish when I have fears or worries about people (who I may know or be a little close with) dying when they are suicidal like I am

but I guess it's maybe normal if you're close or know each other a little bit even if ultimately you are and will always be strangers and anyone can lie about anything on the Internet and you can assume just about anything

other than that I also feel weird or like a hypocrite for feeling lonely (I always say that I am fine or okay on my own and don't want friends) or wanting friends (when I can't even identify them) or anyone or someone to talk to on a daily or weekly basis even if it's someone I have nothing in common with or even if it's someone who clearly doesn't like me at all

when I do finally have anyone I wait up for them, forget my own personal life (or lack therof) and abandon or delay any priorities and commitments I have and everything

it's all really bothersome to think about

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Ash, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person