• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
This is something I've always struggled with, and no matter how much I prepare or improve I always flounder when thrown into a new situation. I'm going to start my first job in a week and I just know I'm going to fuck it up, but I can't afford to slip up.

I'm already feeling overwhelmed and I haven't even started yet. I need to get this right, if I don't then I'll never get any further in my recovery, but I can't seem to be a normal person and just deal with it.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Starting a new job and dealing with all the new impressions is really exhausting. But it's also pretty fun.

What works for me is to be extra mindful and savor the part of your routine that has not changed. It helps a lot with dissipating the tension raised by the new things.

Upvote 0
Echo81

Echo81

Feb 5, 2021
I drink. And then get somehow even more suicidal. I'm getting drunk right now holding my new SN in my hand like a teddy bear. Chianti mixed with pomegranate Bai juice. Cheers motherfuckers. (Translated- please someone just fucking kill me now)

Upvote 0
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
I've some routine. Sometimes i've a routine, sometimes i don't. I don't like making changes, specially in already made and started plans with some investements already put in. But some times i cancel them. Week ago someone stupid from the accountant firm called me and told me on the phone, that i spend company money for private use and the law says this, the law said that. During that conversation in a second i desided to shut down the entire company. I've been thinking about this in few years, but i made the desigion during that phone call. And i really had not much of a choice about that, cause why the f*ck they will talk about someting that's not legal on the phone with me???
Anyway, it might be illegal, but it's definatelly not a crime, big deal even if it was :)
Whatever i type here get deleted, so that's the story - few hours i was in fight mode, hating on taxes, tomorrow i'm saying some multimillion companies i don't wanna pay taxes anymore and want them to pay me in crypto, hoho :)

Upvote 0
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
By living in a complete vacuum that, for better or worse, denies the very possibility to begin with.

Reactions: Mentalmick
Upvote 0