• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

How did you first hear about and/or find your way to this site?

• Searching for methods

Votes: 799 35.4%
  • The New York Times

Votes: 213 9.4%
  • BBC - up to and including Oct 2023 article & podcast

Votes: 70 3.1%
  • Tantacul's Youtube video

Votes: 969 43.0%
  • A Youtube video other than Tantacrul's

Votes: 66 2.9%
  • Wikipedia

Votes: 79 3.5%
  • Recommended by a friend

Votes: 76 3.4%
  • Through other forums or social media e.g Discord /Reddit/TikTok (feel free to comment)

Votes: 306 13.6%
  • Other news outlets or miscellaneous sources - please leave a comment

Votes: 95 4.2%
  • Fix the 26 or Stop Sanctioned Suicide

Votes: 14 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tmprl

tmprl

Jul 4, 2023
i was scrolling on reddit when i seen this meme from 2me4meirl. it was comparing google to bing when asked how to ctb. google says get help but bing says "atta boy" lmao. so then i went on bing and searched how to ctb then i found the nyt article.

PeaceWanted

PeaceWanted

Unironically biggest r*tard to ever exist
Mar 12, 2023
I just found it on google

byebyemadworld

byebyemadworld

Aug 17, 2023
Found it on Google while searching for methods (helium and exit bag). That was three months ago. After lurking for awhile I made an account.

fetty

fetty

Not a cop
Aug 18, 2023
I got here by watching a YT video. They changed the name in the video, but it took about 2 minutes of Google searches to find it.
i saw an article but rather than feeling disgust like the article intended i was interested in learning more
Same here, except in a YT video.

Reactions: lilypeachoo
D

Darocba

Aug 17, 2023
Przeszukałem różne fora, na jednym z nich znalazłem informacje o tym forum

Lostones

Lostones

Aug 18, 2023
I was looking for methods found a YouTube video talking about this site a little Googling later I found it

Borderline

Borderline

Borderline Personality Disorder
Aug 8, 2023
I found the site while looking for methods.

P

Portapous

Aug 17, 2023
I've been down some pretty dark paths, emotionally. I think I saw a video or article or something about how this site exists but it was kept secret. I did some googling and found it in about a minute. I think, with so many people here understanding that life can be a wreck, there can be some possibility of hope.

B

bunnyli

Aug 19, 2023
Tantacul's Youtube vídeo. He has some good points about some people in here, but not for the site itself. The site is not responsible for people here.

lilypeachoo

lilypeachoo

Forever alone
Aug 19, 2023
Tantacrul's video led me here. I was curious why he hated this site so much so I looked into it myself and it's nothing but supportive and accepting people who just wanna find peace and understanding. I'm glad he made the video about this forum because I can gladly say his video sucks and I'm happy to have found this community.

F

FateIsSealed

Jan 22, 2023
I'd been searching for it ever since a news article a few years ago but couldn't ever find it... Tantacrul's video left just enough information in for me to manage to finally come across it with a few keyword searches.

nabinabi5

nabinabi5

Invincible
Aug 15, 2023
I was using Yandex to search for alternative/similar methods to fent since Google is utter dog and I came across a thread from this site. After reading around a little while I decided to join since it seemed like a nice place to talk/get help with suicidal thoughts and struggles. I'm hoping that I end up enjoying my time and becoming a part of the community as long as I'm still around.

StolenLife

StolenLife

-
Sep 19, 2022
Someone shared a link on a reddit post about pro-suicide sites. I'm not sure about the exact content of the post, as it was a long time ago. But I find it ironic how many new members found it through TantaCruel video, the exact opposite of what he intended.

Callie

Callie

Walking Despair
Aug 21, 2023
I can't really remember what social site did I read from someone mentioning "sanctioned suicide". I was just searching the web for "suicide chats" which of course led me to this hotline bs to call for help, but fortunately... I think it's Quora or Reddit, someone said that most forums or chats are already closed for discussions but then I read "... sanctioned suicide has a website now."

And I'm here and I couldn't be more thankful. Because I can finally discuss matters like this openly. Maybe get some ideas too.

Costrecce

Costrecce

Just a lil Dragon lad
Aug 21, 2023
The infamous Tantacul's video. Honestly, I don't even remember what I felt when I watched it, but my immediate pull was to join it. But I didn't, after seeing the video, I thought about this place for a while but didn't go for it yet. One day I remembered there was this site and I finally decided to look it up after other forums and servers not working as well for me. I googled "suicide-positive website" and found the name on Wikipedia. It is quite funny in a sad way, that the video bashed SaSu so much and most people just believe it without thinking it through. Now I'm here and I see it's not a bad place, it's more welcoming than most places.

Sonny77

Sonny77

Aug 17, 2023
I used google to find a suicide forum in the internet with no result. Duckduckgo.com find this side and i`am glad about it.

moonseeker

moonseeker

Last mission : painless departure
Aug 22, 2023
I used google to find a suicide forum in the internet with no result. Duckduckgo.com find this side and i`am glad about it.
Yeah.. I hate how censored google has become..
I found this website after watching tentacrul's video, but I had to do some research myself based from the info in his video. Especially since I did said research on google. Wasn't easy finding this website.

O

odazai

Aug 23, 2023
I was searching method in Google then I found this website and I started reading and I was so shocked that nobody really is trying to stop people and shame them for talking about suicide (that's exactly what people do in other places and it sucks)and I felt so at home and learned a lot of good stuff here
I really love it

F

FalseRodent

Aug 24, 2023
I find it so funny that a video condemning this site has allowed it to grow so much bigger, Tantacrul doesn't know anything about this site and it shows

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
I was looking for pharmacological methods of suicide on google and for almost a year I analyzed and read everything that was on this topic. This site has been the most helpful of all - I learned about inert gas and SN - I will probably use one of these or the combination. I read so much and in last year before I found this wesite I seriously thought about using Acconite and thought that my ctb would be very painful. Luckily I found this site and I hope that my death will be peaceful with SN or inert gas.

thatworthlessmale04

thatworthlessmale04

Aug 23, 2023
was looking for suicide methods, and I stumbled upon Tantacrul's video.

A

abc98

Aug 30, 2023
I found about this site from Tantacrul's video, which is ironic as I guess he'd rather ban it, instead he made me find it...

Reactions: TabooMushroom2
JosefOmbindi

JosefOmbindi

Aug 28, 2023
I live near Kenneth Law so I saw a lot of coverage around that. A fucking shame that man is being railroaded for standing up for our human fucking rights. I hate this country. I think Canada is the most despicable country on earth. The level of corruption with our gov and housing is insane. Just straight up murdering hundreds of thousands of people with greed. Not gonna change anytime soon, if ever. We are ruled by fucking monsters.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
Reddit. Posting fake stories in suicide bereavement because I'm an attention hoar

totalselfhatred

totalselfhatred

Aug 27, 2023
Suicide case in my country. They opened a police investigation on SS and blocked the old domain. I remembered the name of the site because it was mentioned briefly and created a profile

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
I was very eager to find somewhere people wouldn't judge my curiosity regarding death, so I just randomly stumbled upon SS while researching.

Thanks to this forum, I now know that hypothermia is one painful fucking way to die. I'm so happy I didn't decide on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.