• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

How did you first hear about and/or find your way to this site?

• Searching for methods

Votes: 799 35.4%
  • The New York Times

Votes: 213 9.4%
  • BBC - up to and including Oct 2023 article & podcast

Votes: 70 3.1%
  • Tantacul's Youtube video

Votes: 969 43.0%
  • A Youtube video other than Tantacrul's

Votes: 66 2.9%
  • Wikipedia

Votes: 79 3.5%
  • Recommended by a friend

Votes: 76 3.4%
  • Through other forums or social media e.g Discord /Reddit/TikTok (feel free to comment)

Votes: 306 13.6%
  • Other news outlets or miscellaneous sources - please leave a comment

Votes: 95 4.2%
  • Fix the 26 or Stop Sanctioned Suicide

Votes: 14 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stink

Sep 14, 2023
found this website in 2015 maybe? haven't been here since maybe 2018; yet! i tried working through it man, and now i just wonder if it ever truly goes away or if suicide is just a matter of circumstantial determination

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa, Kyrie Eleison
Sep 22, 2023
I was researching info about how to properly hang myself and found a thread from here.

Reactions: idk3
LeBroom

LeBroom

Professional smoothie~
May 24, 2023
First came across it randomly when looking up some chemistry stuff on Wikipedia, and when I read over the page for Sodium Nitrite under "Uses", suicide was listed, and the site in the further explanation. Was reading that part just because it seemed kinda surprising to use a Nitrite salt for suicidal purposes, since my mind would first go to Azides or Cyanides, or maybe something more advanced like barbiturates.

Reactions: Lammpz and sserafim
P

phantom-retreat

Sep 27, 2023
Tantacul's video. Been searching about suicidal stuff on youtube recently so I feel like the algorithm picked it up.

JerahmeelThunderdoG

JerahmeelThunderdoG

Sep 27, 2023
I first came across this forum when I was searching for suicide in Tor. This was about a couple of months ago and I was terribly surprised when I saw this site on clearnet. Because in my country any discussion about CBT is restrictedly forbidden

I

ItsMeUnique

No beauty shines brighter than that of a good hear
Sep 28, 2023
I found out this forum existed, after a friend of mine commited suicide. And they found out she was on sites like this but then in other countries. I never managed to find other ones, besides this one. So here i am! Im glad to have found a place where its safe to talk about suicide and people wont judge you for it.

Reactions: deathcalm
protector_iorek

protector_iorek

Sep 26, 2023
I'm new here so.. I found myself here by searching for methods but searching using specific terms I know are associated with suicide, like CTB and others. I was specifically searching for forums like this, as there were google groups similar to this many years ago, but now they are all wiped out or full of spam/ads. But they used to be good… I'm not sure if this site would've popped up for me if I hadn't used the "slang" the way I did in my search. But I'm so grateful it did.

Alexandra0

Alexandra0

Don't be afraid of death
Sep 30, 2023
A friend first told me about this site. And I'm very glad that I came here, because there are practically no such sites in our country!

Reactions: bugsinside
W

Wasp1996

Oct 3, 2023
Ironically from Tentacrul's video; it's always people claiming to help who cause the most damage.

Reactions: bugsinside
gonnaregretthis

gonnaregretthis

Oct 2, 2023
I found this group from the Tantacrul video, it was actually just randomly on my YouTube feed randomly and I was curious about it. The whole time I thought about how I might look for that kind of site if I hit "rock bottom" again and remembered the acronyms he used in the video and thats how I looked up the forum :P

bugsinside

bugsinside

Oct 4, 2023
It's unironically so funny the amount of people who found this website through Tantacrul, myself included... I wonder how he feels about it now.

L

LuisV

Oct 3, 2023
I found out about this forum through an internet video, I don't know if it was the tantacrum one you mentioned, but at no point does it mention it directly, use SS to refer to it. A simple search later gave me the right address.

idk3

idk3

Sep 10, 2023
iirc a couple of years ago I googled "how to hang yourself" and the exact wording was in this thread title

Chr0nicAnhedonic

Chr0nicAnhedonic

poisoned to my rotten core
Oct 1, 2023
During the pandemic, I started frequenting a lot of more depressing subreddits, and I think it was someone in r/antinatalism who had asked about suicide and someone in the comments mentioned this website. I was curious because at the time I had been trying to plan my death (drowning, changed methods since), and I've lurked on here ever since.

T

treessuck

Oct 8, 2023
I am looking for methods but i found this site from tantaculs video
I am looking for methods but i found this site from tantaculs video

A

ArteriesBindEveryon

Feb 9, 2023
It's so funny Tantacrul's video being the biggest ad for this forum. He caught some flack on twitter for referring to this site as "SS" because some thought that people could find this place through that. He said that it was unlikely that anyone would figure it out from that alone, but ironically it served as confirmation for me that I'd found the right place. If he didn't acknowledge that SS was the real abbreviation, I may not have ever ended up here.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36
Chickennoodlesoup

Chickennoodlesoup

Detective Soup in search of a reason to live
Oct 6, 2023
It is really ironic that Tantacrul's video led so many of us to this site.

S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Tantacrul's YouTube channel . He made it seem as if it was a bad thing but I love it on here.

wiinterfrost

wiinterfrost

it only gets worse..
Oct 8, 2023
was looking for methods of suicide and then found the nyt article. figured out a workaround to reading nyt without subscription and in that article they explain what ctb is and mention sn and they mentioned this site by name... it was very helpful for me! i am glad i found this site. to have somewhere that this can be discussed openly...

L

Lostman1029

Oct 9, 2023
Found the site from the post from Exit International. So glad I found my way here. I really appreciate the transparancy and availability of the resources that exist here. I have been lurking for a couple of months, but I finally made an account.

XM8 Enjoyer

XM8 Enjoyer

Life is not worth it for me :(
Oct 10, 2023
Tantacruel making a video about SS and giving basically direct ways to get on to the website whilst shilling for the British Government made me un sub from him

Reactions: dreamingofpeace
S

suiprincess

Jan 8, 2023
Someone messaged me on reddit telling me about this place

NoEpoh27

NoEpoh27

Oct 12, 2023
Please select up to two choices.

[This is posted with permission from a moderator to be a pinned post.]
I've been intentionally looking for a site like this for a while. I was tired of the lack of info I was getting from a regular google search.

S

starry Milky Way

Oct 12, 2023
I was searching for methods in research articles and found this website in said article

Reactions: Starry2He
DeadlineDialer

DeadlineDialer

Traversing the grid of death
Sep 20, 2023
Bizarre chance. I was reverse searching the cover for Oblivion Access by Lil Ugly Mane and one particular URL caught my eye. Shoutout to the guy who used the OA cover as his PFP, he said he disabled his account because he was feeling better, I hope wherever he is he's still doing good.

Status
Not open for further replies.