• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
yeah - me neither. did only see buffalo 66 from gallo as far as i remember.
Your not missing out on much.The brown bunny's famous (or infamous) for an extremely wierd and realistic "blow job" scene with Chloe Sigivny .... Its a pretty fucking strange scene to say the least.

Reactions: DocNo
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Your not missing out on much.The brown bunny's famous (or infamous) for an extremely wierd and realistic "blow job" scene with Chloe Sigivny .... Its a pretty fucking strange scene to say the least.

to come back to music - otherwise @Sherri gets bored ^^
i remembered lately http://www.wefunkradio.com/ - it is a stream with a big archive of shows and also playlists - which i was listening for some time some years ago.

main part of the music is like the website name says funk but also a lot of hiphop.
so maybe interesting if you don't know it already. is a nice funky station which has a very positive vibe.

CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
i wish it could change my mood. for me it often has the effect that music which kicks my azz and makes me feel one day, feels like dead fish on the other day cause i am then emotionally so numb that everything is just a grey nothing.

Here's an electronica track I literally find "uplifting". It might help. I hope the magic comes back for you soon.

Last edited:
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
to come back to music - otherwise @Sherri gets bored ^^
i remembered lately http://www.wefunkradio.com/ - it is a stream with a big archive of shows and also playlists - which i was listening for some time some years ago.

main part of the music is like the website name says funk but also a lot of hiphop.
so maybe interesting if you don't know it already. is a nice funky station which has a very positive vibe.
No, but will have a listen, thank you @DocNo . You with that avatar remember me of Daft Punk. It's a compliment. I love them. :hug: :heart:

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
No, but will have a listen, thank you @DocNo . You with that avatar remember me of Daft Punk. It's a compliment. I love them. :hug: :heart:

what can i say. i often fantasized about being a robot. but even more existing without this limited interface called body just as a pure form of energy.
but no - i am trapped in this shitty decomposing prison :D

edit: yeah daft punk is classic.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020

what can i say. i often fantasized about being a robot. but even more existing without this limited interface called body just as a pure form of energy.
but no - i am trapped in this shitty decomposing prison :D

edit: yeah daft punk is classic.
You would like a movie called Tron, they appear there and produced the entire movie music soundtrack.

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
even better :D
beastie boys videos on youtube have a short life span - the record label seem to be pretty active in taking the uploads down ^^
My sister owned their first album on vinyl...i was too young to really appreciate it at the time but I loved the artwork on the sleeve and inside.i was only a kid but I was kinda fascinated with the fold out sleeve

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Hey @Sherri... Your posting some happy music today. You in a good mood? Hope life is treating you well today. And @DocNo how's your mood doing today, are you doing ok?
@Studio84 just going through some classics. And wondering how people looked happier back then. :hug:
@WornOutLife

Last edited:
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Hey @Sherri... Your posting some happy music today. You in a good mood? Hope life is treating you well today. And @DocNo how's your mood doing today, are you doing ok?

mhm - what can i say.
after registering here and giving life another shot, the hype of the last two months seem to be more and more gone. now it's some kind of realitycheck.

i wouldn't say i am in a bad mood but the sun doesn't shine out of my azz, to use a classic quote from dusk till dawn (at least in german it was translated this way).

but thanx for asking - after the celeb game died off, i am happy that our ways crossed again. :)

also shout out to @Sherri - nice to get triggered some memories by your old school stuff.

and in terms of superslow also this track makes it happen for me that time stands still for a moment.

• Love
Reactions: Studio84 and Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
mhm - what can i say.
after registering here and giving life another shot, the hype of the last two months seem to be more and more gone. now it's some kind of realitycheck.

i wouldn't say i am in a bad mood but the sun doesn't shine out of my azz, to use a classic quote from dusk till dawn (at least in german it was translated this way).

but thanx for asking - after the celeb game died off, i am happy that our ways crossed again. :)

also shout out to @Sherri - nice to get triggered some memories by your old school stuff.

and in terms of superslow also this track makes it happen for me that time stands still for a moment.

Awww @DocNo im happy things are a bit better with you. Let's not keep this thread die. :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Studio84 and DocNo
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
@Sherri they certainly were more happy times back then. The uk is still crazy with the virus and more lockdowns... Its enough to drive even the most sane people a little bit depressed and down. :hug:

@DocNo I was thinking about that, I remembered you saying things were looking up for you. I was a little bit suprised to see you logging on more often again.
Sorry to hear the momentum hasn't kept going for you, you sounded real positive before and I was really happy for you when you explained what was going on for you.

Yes I agree totally it is a pleasure our paths have crossed once again. Its a real shame the celeb game died off.I did try to bump it but Marcus and UhHu are seemingly both not around and no new player seemed to join in. :hug:

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
@Sherri they certainly were more happy times back then. The uk is still crazy with the virus and more lockdowns... Its enough to drive even the most sane people a little bit depressed and down. :hug:

@DocNo I was thinking about that, I remembered you saying things were looking up for you. I was a little bit suprised to see you logging on more often again.
Sorry to hear the momentum hasn't kept going for you, you sounded real positive before and I was really happy for you when you explained what was going on for you.

Yes I agree totally it is a pleasure our paths have crossed once again. Its a real shame the celeb game died off.I did try to bump it but Marcus and UhHu are seemingly both not around and no new player seemed to join in. :hug:

yeah seems the celeb game died off like possibly two members of it. :/

with me - mhm - there is some big change but you know - life - not always easy. and additional to that i am an expert to make it myself sometimes a living hell. came across an interesting quote (Dostoyevsky "To think too much is a disease.") a few days ago, and i must say i can't agree more.
my overthinking process feels more and more like that.

and over 20 years of more or less locking away my emotions brings now a lot to the surface. i guess i never got emotionally older than a kid cause my only strategy was avoidance to somehow don't go crazy.

today it also feels like i missed too much trains and there are no more in the station. only a bus waiting outside. sounds dramatic (cause i guess i am also a bit of a drama queen ^^) but at the moment at least i have no intention to enter this bus.

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I thought the same thing about the two celeb players.Part of me hopes they left because they didn't need the forum any more.

I understand what you mean about overthinking,and your right that quote makes perfect sense to me too.
I've always been my own worst enemy when it comes to overthinking. I've read countless self help books about it, cognitive behaviour therapy etc but I still can't get my brain to switch off or stop over analysing.

I like your train and bus analogy, you've put it perfectly.i also have the bus waiting and I've got everything I need to get the one way ticket but I'm not ready to get on it just yet either. Good choice with Air by the way. The Moon Safari album was (well still is) one of my favorite albums. :hug: