• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
I was wondering if any others have advice on father son relations? I assume allot of young men (I'm 22) don't get along with their father, I just know that I wish I had a good male roll model to show me how to be a man...

Reactions: Lifetimepunishment
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I was wondering if any others have advice on father son relations? I assume allot of young men (I'm 22) don't get along with their father, I just know that I wish I had a good male roll model to show me how to be a man...
Hey brother, I'm sorry for the state of your relationship with your poppa.
I have the same problem and being a poppa too tears me apart daily; I don't want to become my father, don't want my child to become me.
Remember your dad was a person before you came along and maybe had a different life and dreams which he sacrificed (or not as the case may be).
Talk to your dad (I know this requires a lot of courage), ask him maybe who his role are/were, ask yourself, what qualities do I want in myself, maybe ask your dad to help you achieve them.
Good luck brother.
DBD

Reactions: tomz323
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Me and my dad haven't gotten on for years. For along time I felt at fault as I've caused many problems for my family through drug taking and poor desicion making. recentlyevery part of my life fell apart. I've leant my dad is a liar and a cheat and he's spent 15 years telling me to sort my life out when he's living with secrets and lies. The fact that I'm like my dad absolutely disgusts me.