• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
In UPS I had to do things but noticed people who aren't suicidal or suffering. There's something wrong with me and welbutrin isn't helping. Idk what to do but check out and I've tried. I hate being born. One method doesn't work so try another. This plane isn't good for some of us. It truly sucks.

It really pains me why I'm not like others and want to leave and they try to stop us. I'm not saying anything but every day I go outside I still put on makeup to look routine or not wanting to show who I am and how I feel dead already. I've been helping family for years but they don't see how dangerous things are now. I can't tell them I want to die, when or if I hint they don't get it.

Family members who act so surprised when their sons, daughters, husbands, fathers or whoever takes theirs are lying. they didn't provide a safe or real..like actual loving space for them to express themselves.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: iloverachel