• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Why care about the opinion of those who don't care about you? There are 8 billion people in the world.

Even if you live in a place where being feminine is generally frowned upon, such as Eastern Europe or Russia, you still have the Internet.

~~~
@Linda gave you good advice. Although, I do not think you should get hostile with the rest (if she meant it literally...)

Last edited:
Dili

Dili

Jun 25, 2023
"I gravitate toward feminine things a lot more and am more comfortable being feminine opposed to masculine." Then be feminine, either by transitioning or simply by being a somewhat feminine man. (I have known many of the latter. I tend to like men who have some feminine traits.) If the world doesn't like it, then just tell the world to fuck off. It's your life, not anyone else's.
Thanks <3

• Love
Reactions: Linda
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Why care about the opinion of those who don't care about you? There are 8 billion people in the world.

Even if you live in a place where being feminine is generally frowned upon, such as Eastern Europe or Russia, you still have the Internet.

~~~
@Linda gave you good advice. Although, I do not think you should get hostile with the rest (if she meant it literally...)
I wasn't implying hostility so much as making it very clear to others, when necessary, that the way one chooses to live is not their business. Polite firmness is usually enough for that. (Hostility can be kept in reserve for any people who refuse to take a polite response seriously.)

Reactions: surroundedbydemons